A Question For The Atheists

Why not except his gift of salvation now? Why not forsake the world, and join God's people? He treats us very well you know ;)

you don't even know if the biblical god is real or not. If you want to confirm anything, just naturally die and I will do test if you are dead or not, then come back to me. then we'll talk.

its historical accuracy, sir.

the person who wrote the bible can be historical accurate but can include some fantasy to it. It's like watching a movie that have superman flying in new york. We know New york is a real place but it is impossible for a man to fly around the city. and we can call "superman" a "miracle", just as you call jesus doing impossible things a "miracle"

you don't even know if the biblical god is real or not. If you want to confirm anything, just naturally die and I will do test if you are dead or not, then come back to me. then we'll talk.
That's not how it works I'm afraid.

Matthew 12:39
39 But he answered them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

That's not how it works I'm afraid.

Matthew 12:39
39 But he answered them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

you are being brainwashed. I am not evil. I am understanding and look for evidence that makes it probable. Believing in the bible is just blind faith.

the person who wrote the bible can be historical accurate but can include some fantasy to it. It's like watching a movie that have superman flying in new york. We know New york is a real place but it is impossible for a man to fly around the city.

its not the person, but those people who wrote the Bible. the Bible is a compilation of Books from different authors.
do you wonder why they corroborate with each other? it does. what else could explain that? if it's not in fact, the fact.

i just answered your query and stated what makes it factual.

its not the person, but those people who wrote the Bible. the Bible is a compilation of Books from different authors.
do you wonder why they corroborate with each other? it does. what else could explain that? if it's not in fact, the fact.

i just answered your query and stated what makes it factual.

you cant even confirm those authors are actually God's prophets. Scholars even doubt the traditional authors of the gospels.

“Neither the evangelists nor their first readers engaged in historical analysis. Their aim was to confirm Christian faith (Lk 1.4; Jn 20.31). Scholars generally agree that the Gospels were written forty to sixty years after the death of Jesus. They thus do not present eyewitness or contemporary accounts of Jesus’ life and teachings.”

you are being brainwashed. I am not evil. I am understanding and look for evidence that makes it probable. Believing in the bible is just blind faith.
1. I'm brainwashed? And you are not?

2. Oh you're not? By what moral standard? Society's? Your own?

3. Looking for evidence, what kind?

4. What do you mean by blind? God opens our eyes, you don't have the spirit to understand.

“Neither the evangelists nor their first readers engaged in historical analysis. Their aim was to confirm Christian faith (Lk 1.4; Jn 20.31). Scholars generally agree that the Gospels were written forty to sixty years after the death of Jesus. They thus do not present eyewitness or contemporary accounts of Jesus’ life and teachings.”
So because it was written 60 years after (how do you know for sure? Maybe we haven't found the original documents) then it's not true? Yet you trust the accounts written 2000 years later?

1. I'm brainwashed? And you are not?

2. Oh you're not? By what moral standard? Society's? Your own?

3. Looking for evidence, what kind?

4. What do you mean by blind? God opens our eyes, you don't have the spirit to understand.

1. Yeah, you are brainwashed. A conscious cannot exist after death.
2. I am not brainwashed. There is no mechanism of how a conscious can exist after death.
3. by evidence, I mean, if God actually come down and prove that he actually did created us, or do the death test, I need to know how a conscious can be retained after death.
4. I used to be a christian myself, but it just doesn't make sense. I use to pray to Jesus but there is no feedback, as that one bike avatar man said.

I will believe you if you die and come back to me. I would have to confirm that you are dead though, then after that, come back to life, then discuss everything that you saw in the afterlife, and I will believe you. I don't see how a conscious can continue to exist after the mechanism that retains the conscious, die, let me ask you a question, if the computer have a dead battery, can it continue to operate? No. It's the same thing with humans. Without the brain, conscious cannot continue to exist.

Hmmm, you are not much of sceptic at all, then…

One can say it was a set-up, a twin….or if the is no twin available,

A con can say the practice there is different body suit upon return…

But even the most of sceptic can still be tricked, I would say…

Hmmm, you are not much of sceptic at all, then…

One can say it was a set-up, a twin….or if the is no twin available,

A con can say the practice there is different body suit upon return…

But even the most of sceptic can still be tricked, I would say…

I can always kill myself now to find out if god is real or not, but I don't want to waste my life just to find out if the biblical god is real or not. I have too many things that I want to accomplish in this life before I pass on.

you cant even confirm those authors are actually God's prophets. Scholars even doubt the traditional authors of the gospels.
yeah i'm just saying how do these Books managed to corroborate with each other, there is not even a possibility that the authors even know each other, hundreds or thousands of years separate each other. that's one of the reason why the Bible is considered fact and is written in accordance of God's will. even the messianic prophecies corroborated with Jesus at the new testament, and you know how many years intervene these books? hundreds sir if not thousands, hundreds.

and i am saying that it is more rational and historical than your lazy god theory.

yeah i'm just saying how do these Books managed to corroborate with each other, there is not even a possibility that the authors even know each other, hundreds or thousands of years separate each other. that's one of the reason why the Bible is considered fact and is written in accordance of God's will. even the messianic prophecies corroborated with Jesus at the new testament, and you know how many years intervene these books? hundreds sir if not thousands, hundreds.

and i am saying that it is more rational and historical than your lazy god theory.

There are also other religions like buddhism, the quran, and other religion to claim how the world came to be. You cannot disprove those religions.

1. Yeah, you are brainwashed. A conscious cannot exist after death.
2. I am not brainwashed. There is no mechanism of how a conscious can exist after death.
3. by evidence, I mean, if God actually come down and prove that he actually did created us, or do the death test, I need to know how a conscious can be retained after death.
4. I used to be a christian myself, but it just doesn't make sense. I use to pray to Jesus but there is no feedback, as that one bike avatar man said.
1. Says who? Are you not believing all the theories the secular world gives you? Did you come up with those yourself? Have any evidence for that?

2. This was about evil, by who's standard are you not evil?

3. He has spoken to us through his word, and revealed it to us. You just don't trust our account.

4. Did you believe when you prayed? Did you have, oh idk, FAITH? You were probably just testing him, and since he didn't give you what you want you stopped believing, what kind of Christian is that?

There are also other religions like buddhism, the quran, and other religion to claim how the world came to be. You cannot disprove those religions.
Muslims believe in the old testament of the Christian Bible. for them Jesus is not the Messiah.

Buddhism, doesn't account to creation, it doesn't even account to a God and is only written and pushed by one person, siddharta, makes sense?

anything else?

I can always kill myself now to find out

Precisely my point.

You keep on repeating that “OTHER to die to prove to you”….

I said no, you will not still believe…

But now, you are saying “YOU are to die to prove”…..

Back