ANGEL STUDY

Since Ezekiel's vision was already mentioned, I am hoping when we get to John's vision of the four living creatures and how they match up exactly with each other. The only difference being that one of them used an ox to describe the face and the other used a bull, to me that is the same face. Scripture supports scripture.

That is the plan!!!!

I love it when a plan comes together.

ANGELS......Page 4.

"What Is The Purpose Of Angels"?

So far we know the "Origin" of the Angels.
We also know the "Method" of the Angels.
We also know "When" the Angels were Created.

Now lets consider what the "Purpose" of the Angels is.

Psalms 103:20-21...........
"Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. 21 Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure."

According to the Word of God, they PERFORM HIS WORD AND SERVE HIM.

Nehemiah 9:6.........
“You are the Lord, you alone. You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them; and you preserve all of them; and the host of heaven worships you".

The Angels are part of the Host of heaven to Worship God.

“You are the Lord, you alone. You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them; and you preserve all of them; and the host of heaven worships you."

Galatians 3:19.........
“Wherefore then secrueth the Law? it was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come, to whom the promise was made, and it was ordained by Angels in the hand of a Mediator.”

Acts 7:53...................
"Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it."

Revelation 1:1-2.....
"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:".

So we see by these Scriptures that Angels Deliver Divine Revelations to men.

Genesis 19:1 & 12-13...........
"And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground".
12-13 = " And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place: for we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it."

Acts 12:21-23............................
"And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them. 22 And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man. 23 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost."

Matthew 13:41-42....................
"The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

2 Thess. 1:7.................................
"And to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,".

ALL of these Scriptures confirm the Bible fact that Angels EXECUTE GOD"S JUDGMENTS!.

Hebrews 1:13-14.........................
"But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
(Note. If you are following along, write down - "sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation". It is very important IF YOU think you have a "Guardian Angel" and I will discuss when I get to that point).

1 Kings 19:5 & 7..............................
5 = “And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat.”
7 = “And the Angel of the Lord came againe the second time, and touched him, and sayd, Arise, and eate, because the iourney is too great for thee.”

Matthew 4:1 & 11.............................
1 = " Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. "
11 = "Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him."

Luke 22:43 (Jesus in the Garden)
" And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him."

Psalms 91:11-12.................................
"For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone."

2 Kings 6:16-17.................................
" And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. 17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha".

Luke 16:22............................................
" And it came to passe that the begger died, and was caried by the Angels into Abrahams bosome: the rich man also died, and was buried.”

Acts 5:19...............................................
"But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, "

All of these Scriptures confirm to us the Bible fact that Angels GUARD AND PROTECT.

So allow me to recap the PURPOSE of the Angels.

1. They perform God's Word and serve God.
2. They Praise and WORSHIP God.
3. They DELIVER DIVINE REVELATIONS to man.
4. They EXECUTE God's Judgments.
5. They MINISTER to God's people.
6. They GUARD and PROTECT.

Next we will discuss the CHARACTERISTICS of the Angels.

Please feel free to jump in and comment, question or add Scripture as the Lord leads you.

NOPE!

Neither are they Female!

Also reguarding common misunderstandings from culture:

Are angels sometimes the spirits of dead righteous believers?

Do they get shining rings above their heads (halos)?

Were Moses & Elias angels at the transfiguration?

Matthew 17:1–8, Mark 9:2–8, Luke 9:28–36)

What does it mean to minister?
I don’t think I fully know what ministering means. Thanks
The word used in the New Test. for "minister" as seen in Matthew 4:11 concerning angels is “diakoneo” (dee-ak-on-eh’-o) and is related to “deacon.” There isn’t much of a description of this “ministry” except to say that those angels “served” Christ.

Now when the angels came to "minister" to Christ there were no eye witnesses. So no one can say anything about the physical or spiritual form in which the angels appeared or what they actually did.

Now what did they actually do for Jesus??? I think it is important to remember that at thiss time Jesus was 100% man and He had been in hand to hand combat with Satan. I think that these Angels met His physical needs. The Lord Jesus, in His humanity, needed to eat, and so they fed Him. An ordinary person who hasn’t eaten solid food for six weeks cannot sit down to a steak dinner. So what did they feed him? Soup? Chowder? Oatmeal? Was it manna? Steak I have no idea. Perhaps the Lord needed a bath or shower; I know that I’d need one after spending that time with Satan.

I can not help but think that a whole lot of Angels came to the aid of the Creator. IMHO Michael and Gaberial along with the host but again we do not know. That is JUST ME THINKING OUT LOUD!

ANGEL STUDY --- Page 5----"The Characteristic Of Angels".

Angels are spirit beings. They have the three (3) separate and individual features needed to be a PERSONALITY!

1. INTELLIGENCE = Daniel 9:21-22
"yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation. 22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding."

2. WILL = Isaiah 14:12-15
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.".

3. EMOTIONS = Job 38:7 & 1 Peter 1:12
“When the morning stares sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy.”

"Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into".

We can also know from the Bible that the Angels are SUPERIOR to man in three (3) ways.

1. STRONGER. = Daniel 10:7
“And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.”

2. SMARTER
= Daniel 10:14
The Angel said to Daniel......."Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days."

3. FASTER
= Daniel 9:21 & Rev. 14:6
"“Yea whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.”

"Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth--to every nation, tribe, language and people."

Angels are SUPERIOR to man, but they are INFERIOR TO GOD in three (3) ways.

1. Angels are NOT OMNI-PRESENT. =Daniel 10:12
"Then said he (Angel) unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words."

2. Angels ARE NOT OMNI-POTENT =
Daniel 10:13
" But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia."

3. Angels ARE NOT OMNISCIENT
= Matthew 24:36
" But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

So what do we now know about the CHARACTERISTICS of the Angels???????

1. They are INTELLIGENT
2. They have a WILL
3. They have EMOTIONS
4. They are STRONG
4. They are SMART
5. They are FAST

Now when we compare them to God we now see that they are NOT ......
1. OMNI-PRESENT
2. OMNI-POTENT
3. OMNISCIENT.

ANGEL STUDY --- Page 6......The Classes of Angels.

According to the Scriptures, there are THREE (3) classes of Angels.

1. ARCHANGELS.

Now hold on. Remember, I am speaking to you out of the KJV of the Bible and nothing else. If you search the internet (Which is always right) you will find every number from 1 to infinity as to the number of "Arch Angels". However, I am only and specifically concerned with what the Bible actually says and NOT what you have heard or been taught.

Now, 1st of all, what does the name, "ARCHANGEL" mean?????

The name Archangel means "chief" angel and there is only one chief. One boss, one leader, one CEO. Again, watch this closely, You will never find the term archangel in the plural form in the KJV of the Holy Bible.

You see, we Humans like to make things up about the Bible and that is a very dangerous thing to do. It is also dangerous not to investigate the numerous inventions added to the Bible’s accounts. So that is why I stick with the original!

So, with that said and understood, then I ask, HOW MANY ARCH ANGELS ARE THERE?????? ---------ONE!

The ONLY angel in all of the Scriptures to be called an "Archangel" is Michael in Jude 9.
" Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

Michael is spoken of as the "Great Prince" who protects God's people the Jews.

Daniel 10:13..........
"But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia."

Daniel 9:21...........
“But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.”

In Daniel 12:1 he is seen standing up for the nation of Israel during the Tribulation period...........
“And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.”

Then in Revelation 12:7-8 he is seen fighting Satan...........
"And there was war in heaven: Michael and (notice-HIS) his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

But that was not the 1st time. Jude 9 says that he fought Satan over the body of Moses...........
"Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

So, we are confident that MICHAEL is indeed the Archangel of God with considerable power and authority.

Now, allow me to speak to you who have always been taught that GABERIAL is an Archangel. YES......Gaberial is prominent throughout the Scriptures. BUT HE IS NEVER CALLED AN ARCHANGEL.

The amount of time that Gaberial is mentioned is just too much to list here, but you are welcome to find them in your Bible and confirm.

Daniel 8:16
Daniel 9:21
Matt. 1:20
Matt. 2:13
Luke 1:19
Luke 1:26
Luke 22:43
Acts 8:26
Acts 10:3
Acts 12:7
Acts 12:23
1 Thess. 4:16

With all of those Scriptures, our brain says, Gaberial must be an Archangel. However, that is NOT what the Bible actually does say!!!!!

I think that these Angels met His physical needs. The Lord Jesus, in His humanity, needed to eat, and so they fed Him. … So what did they feed him? …. I have no idea. Perhaps the Lord needed a bath or shower; I know that I’d need one after spending that time with Satan.
Dear Major,
I was reading this very serious and informative thread (thank you) and then I ran into this thought, which I bolded above.

This made me laugh out loud.
Yes, a shower at the very least.

Dear Major,
I was reading this very serious and informative thread (thank you) and then I ran into this thought, which I bolded above.

This made me laugh out loud.
Yes, a shower at the very least.

Then my job here is done!

Laughing is one of God's greatest gifts.

Proverbs 17:22 told us........... “A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”

That God has a sense of humor is evident in his creation. Just look at the elephant.

The Classes of Angels............Page 6a.

#2. CHERUBIM

Earlier in the study, it was asked about these faces. I said I would elaborate when I got there and we are now there.

Ezekiel 10:1-22 (Please use your Bible and read this passage) is a list of the faces that each CHERUBIM has.

1. The front is like a MAN.
2. The right side is like a LION
3. The left side is like an OX.
4. The back is like an EAGLE.

Now if you read and study the Bible you already know that these animals sound familiar. Revelation 4:6-8...............
"And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf,(0X) and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come."

Is it a coincidence that these are the same as described in Ezekiel????? Shall we look into this a little deeper.

It appears that these FOUR beings are the ANGELS who represent the FOUR portraits of Jesus the Christ while on the earth that the Gospel account pictures.......Matthew, Mark, Luke and John each saw Jesus and portrayed Him differently.

Matthew pictured Jesus as a LION. A LION is the king of beasts and Jesus was seen by Matthew as the King of the Jews.

Mark pictured Jesus as an OX (Calf) as an OX is hard working and obedient and Jesus said many times that He did the will of the Father.

Luke pictured Jesus as a MAN. He saw Jesus as the perfect MAN in every way. Jesus has to be a human man to pay the sins of all men.

John pictured Jesus as an EAGLE. John went further back than any Bible writer to the ORIGIN of Jesus. He knew Jesus had a heavenly origin where EAGLES soared.

2 Kings 19:15...............
"And Hezekiah prayed before the Lord , and said, O Lord God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.".

Psalms 80:1................
"Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; Thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.

Genesis 3:24................
"So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."

So we see that from the Bible, these beings have legs of a man, but the feet of an OX, cloven and shine like brass. Apparently, they travel in a group of FOUR (4) forming a square so that when they move, they move without turning their bodies.

Again, from the Bible we know that they kept Adam and Eve from the tree of life after the fall = God's grace to man!
You see.....if they had eaten once again from the Tree of Life, they would have lived forever in sin. The moment that they ate the fruit THEY DIED SPIRITUALLY but they lived another 930 years physically till they died.

It was the image of TWO CHERIBIM who were placed on top of the Ark of the Covenant on either side of the Mercy Seat.

Prior to his fall, Satan was the CHEIF CHERBIM and was believed to have been in charge of heavenly worship.

Ezekiel 28:12-14..............
"Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.?

Next...........THE SERAPHIM.

Feel free to comment as the Lord leads you to do so. All of this is FREE but of course "Love Offerings are accepted at BR549!

OK. NO comments. NO complaints. NO pushbacks! Lets go on then.

ANGEL STUDY-----The Classes of Angels----Page 6 c

3. THE SERAPHIM.

These are listed only one time in the Scriptures and that is in Isaiah 6:1-7..............
"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: and he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged."

According to the Scriptures, SERAPHIM have SIX (6) wings.

They sing a chorus to God of "Holy-Holy-Holy". The phrase speaks to the Triune God of 3 person in One God, the Trinity.
The sond of thier praise is so strong that it shakes the earth in verse #4.

There are different characteristics to all THREE types of angels but, there is one thing that they all share in ; Luke 15:7.........
"I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. "

ALL of heaven rejoices over i lost sinner that repents and comes to Christ!

Next we will discuss the CATAGORIES of Angels!

Major, I know you reject the "sons of God" in Genesis 6 as being angels, even though all other references in the OT clearly make "sons of God" angels. I am not looking to argue that. But if we can pick and choose what phrases like "sons of God" are, then what about another name/phrase "the angel of the LORD"? Can this be interpreted as any random angel or is this always (as I have been taught) the preincarnate Jesus? How do we know when we should hold onto these names as only the one meaning?

Major, I know you reject the "sons of God" in Genesis 6 as being angels, even though all other references in the OT clearly make "sons of God" angels. I am not looking to argue that. But if we can pick and choose what phrases like "sons of God" are, then what about another name/phrase "the angel of the LORD"? Can this be interpreted as any random angel or is this always (as I have been taught) the preincarnate Jesus? How do we know when we should hold onto these names as only the one meaning?
Thanks for the comment Moose. It is not about picking and choosing.

"Sons of God" and "Angel of the Lord" are terms that are determined by CONTEXT which always includes location!

Sons of God in Job 1 and 38 can not be men as there were NO humans in heaven at that time. So then location, which was in heaven before the Creation demands that the Sons of God in Job are Angels.

The words "daughters of man" in Genesis 6 verse 2 should interpreted in the same sense from that which they have in verse 1 when it says man began to multiply and daughters were born. Obviously these are human beings. Since in 6:1 the human species as a whole is certainly referred to-to be consistent-verse 2 should also refer to human beings in general. Again Location is the earth and context is man and women NOT fallen angels.

In Genesis 6, the "Sons of God" marry and produce offspring with the Daughters of men. Again we see Location, the Earth demands that these Sons of God are human beings because we can not ignore Matthew 22:30...........where God says plainly that we as resurrected saints will be as the angels in heaven........."ASEXUAL".
"For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

That means fallen angels, demons can not have sexual relation with human beings!!!

ANGEL STUDY....Page 7

The Categories Of The Angels

1. Faithful Angels
2. Unfaithful Angels

A. ALL Faithfull Angels Worship God

1 Kings 22:19..............
"And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the Lord — Because thou givest credit to thy false prophets, and disbelieves my words, as if they were but the suggestions of my own fancy, and of hatred to thy person, I will give thee a distinct and true account of the whole matter in God’s name and presence."

Isaiah 6:3.....................
"And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, [is] the LORD of hosts: the whole earth [is] full of his glory."

Revelation 19:4.........
"And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia."

It is clear that the multitude in heaven praises God in all things. All of heaven worhips the Trinity. They do it because He is both HOLY and the CREATOR of all things.

If you haven't noticed yet, heaven is going to be a noisy place. I wonder how some people are going to stand it. They sit in church like an ice cube daring God to move them or excite them to praise Him. Most churches today have become the home of the frozen chosen!
B. Faithful Angels Observe God's People

Luke 12:8......................
“I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God. 9 But whoever disowns me before others will be disowned before the angels of God."

1 Corth 4:9...................
" For I think that God has displayed us, the apostles, last, as men condemned to death; for we have been made a spectacle [a]to the world, both to angels and to men."

According to the Scriptures then, it is apparent that angels watch what we do and have an awareness of our witness and testimony.

Remember back to Job 1:1 when the sons of God reported to God in heaven????? It should make you wonder what they were reporting to God about!!!!

C. Angels Are Involved In The Plan Of God

Daniel 12:5-7..............
"Then I, Daniel, looked; and there stood two others, one on this riverbank and the other on that riverbank. 6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be?
Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished."

D. Angels Rejoice Over God's Work of Creation

Job 38:7.........................
"When the morning stares sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy."

Revelation 4:11............
" Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

E. Faithfull Angels Rejoice over God's Work of Redemption

1 Timothy 3:16................
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Revelation 5:11-12..........
"And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing."

F. Faithful Angels Perform The Will Of God

Genesis 28:12.....................
"And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it."

Psalms 103:20......................
"Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word."

G. Angels Witness The Wrath Of God.

Revelation 14:10................
" The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:"

If you haven't noticed yet, heaven is going to be a noisy place. I wonder how some people are going to stand it. They sit in church like an ice cube daring God to move them or excite them to praise Him. Most churches today have become the home of the frozen chosen!
I love it.......home of the frozen chosen!:LOL::ROFLMAO:❄️⛄

Back