Animal Heaven

What's your favorite biblical animal?

• Total voters
Do animals ever go to heaven? Like, when your pet dies do you ever see them when you pass on to the after life?:cry:

I do not think that your pet will be in heaven because of the "soul" thing but who knows. Just my opinion.

However we do know that the vipers will and lions will lay down with the lamb and the children. So IF your pet is not there, you can pick out a lion and have a new pet.

Yea.....but when a raccoon comes into there porch to eat their food and drink their water, all they do is blink, roll over and go back to sleep.
We don't have raccoons up here in Australia, but I do see that cats down your way are charitable toward their neighbors :D

I do not think that your pet will be in heaven because of the "soul" thing but who knows. Just my opinion.

However we do know that the vipers will and lions will lay down with the lamb and the children. So IF your pet is not there, you can pick out a lion and have a new pet.

Well, Isaiah isn't speaking about the heaven, he speak about the new earth. But if he was speaking about the heaven it doesn't have to mean that lions and vipers go to heaven if they die. God could create new ones.

Well, Isaiah isn't speaking about the heaven, he speak about the new earth. But if he was speaking about the heaven it doesn't have to mean that lions and vipers go to heaven if they die. God could create new ones.

Correct. That is exactly what I was saying.

We don't have raccoons up here in Australia, but I do see that cats down your way are charitable toward their neighbors :D

It is a blessing to see you are still alive!!!! I have missed your input and wit!!

If you would like to have a raccoon, send me a PM and I will be glad to send you one. We have several that come by every week to eat the cats food while they sleep through the visits.

If a viper supposedly has a soul, why would a dog not have one?

It may just do that. As I said, I do not know. What I do know is that Isaiah said in 11:6........
"The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them."

It may just do that. As I said, I do not know. What I do know is that Isaiah said in 11:6........
"The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them."
The one that amuses me is "And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the COCKATRICE' den."
Thank God we don't have those beasties running around loose now.

Back