Apostasy Rising: 4 Denominations In Less Than A Week Defy God's Word

I'll weigh in here. There is a lot of new medical evidence that has been coming into the light recently that has challenged the preconceptions of man Christians who apply scripture in light of (rather than in spite of) the medical studies.

Especially with transgenderism there is medical evidence that has shown that transgendered persons literally have male/female brains in a female/male body which as a christian I must recognize as Gods doing. It is therefore important for churches to consult medical and biblical understandings in order to help these people fulfill God's purpose for them.
What? This stuff is insane! :eek:......:ROFLMAO:

What? This stuff is insane! :eek:......:ROFLMAO:
I bet everyone will have an excuse to practice wickedness now...I think they found out that a thief has a brain that don't understand that he don't own what others have, therefore we cant really use the bible to understand these things...:rolleyes:

It started after The King departed.

The first was the return to the heretical order of priesthood that was so entrenched in the temples.

It snowballed from there.
I believe Paul shows us the point of the "falling away" it is clearly the establishment of organized religion based not on the Holy Spirit, but on the carnal religious system.

Ac 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:
23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.
27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
33 I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.

I believe Paul shows us the point of the "falling away" it is clearly the establishment of organized religion based not on the Holy Spirit, but on the carnal religious system.

Ac 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:
23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.
27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
33 I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.

Yes the return of the old wine priests.

Few of these people want to be like Paul. Working for his daily bread.

They want what the high priests wanted since there was religion.

Power and wealth.

Yes the return of the old wine priests.

Few of these people want to be like Paul. Working for his daily bread.

They want what the high priests wanted since there was religion.

Power and wealth.
Well its not just about "wine" its about the TRUE gospel (the Word of His Grace) and the Holy Spirit which alone calls and ordains ministers. Wine is not the issue. in and of itself?

To be new wine skins and filled with new wine we have to forgo the old.

But as The King said, they like the old because it tastes better.

Ergo, they hand onto old things that ARE NOT of The King, because they are used to it.

Refuse the new wine and you are telling The King he's wrong, get off the throne I'll show you how its done.

That's rebellion. That is being a wolveshead to our Sovereign.

To be new wine skins and filled with new wine we have to forgo the old.

But as The King said, they like the old because it tastes better.

Ergo, they hand onto old things that ARE NOT of The King, because they are used to it.

Refuse the new wine and you are telling The King he's wrong, get off the throne I'll show you how its done.

That's rebellion. That is being a wolveshead to our Sovereign.
Well not sure of your point? But the Holy Spirit is the New Wine and those who do not have the Holy Spirit and teach the true gospel of Grace are all false teachers that brought about the "falling away".

Well not sure of your point? But the Holy Spirit is the New Wine and those who do not have the Holy Spirit and teach the true gospel of Grace are all false teachers that brought about the "falling away".

It is all about The New Wine and being New Wine Skins.

Because they hold onto the old ways and then attribute it to The Holy Spirit, they blaspheme the Holy Spirit. That's a death sentence with NO redemption.

That was the start of the falling away. When they chose old wine over new.

And that example has snowballed. It is why people can water down, twist and use the Word to make it whatever pleases them.

But we are still given a litmus test to see if it holds up to The King's way.

The two great commands.

What they do and what they say can be measured by those two.

If they match, we're good. If not, then it is bad.

When priesthood becomes a job title, then old wine is being served.
And after drinking enough old wine, you'll not want the new.

That is the falling away. Rejection of The New Wine and of becoming a New Skin to be filled with it.

It is all about The New Wine and being New Wine Skins.

Because they hold onto the old ways and then attribute it to The Holy Spirit, they blaspheme the Holy Spirit. That's a death sentence with NO redemption.

That was the start of the falling away. When they chose old wine over new.

And that example has snowballed. It is why people can water down, twist and use the Word to make it whatever pleases them.

But we are still given a litmus test to see if it holds up to The King's way.

The two great commands.

What they do and what they say can be measured by those two.

If they match, we're good. If not, then it is bad.

When priesthood becomes a job title, then old wine is being served.
And after drinking enough old wine, you'll not want the new.

That is the falling away. Rejection of The New Wine and of becoming a New Skin to be filled with it.
Look your trying to take one part of a truth and ignore the intention. Its about Jesus Christ and His grace and the Holy Spirit as the true Teacher and Keeper of the Church.

I bet everyone will have an excuse to practice wickedness now...I think they found out that a thief has a brain that don't understand that he don't own what others have, therefore we cant really use the bible to understand these things...:rolleyes:
God gave moses the Ten Commandments not the periodic table of elements. Christians have always needed to apply scripture in light of new scientific discovery. Like that the earth if flat, heaven is in the sky, that the sun revolves around the earth, all are found in the bible.

And in case you didn't know brain science is a relatively new development. Why would we not look at new information to decide how to deal with those that have gender identity problems?

God gave moses the Ten Commandments not the periodic table of elements. Christians have always needed to apply scripture in light of new scientific discovery. Like that the earth if flat, heaven is in the sky, that the sun revolves around the earth, all are found in the bible.

And in case you didn't know brain science is a relatively new development. Why would we not look at new information to decide how to deal with those that have gender identity problems?
There is no true science in such things, only a excuse by wicked people to explain and promote their own evil and wicked lust.

All new scientific discovery correlates to God's word, not the other way around. People with "gender identity problems" have problems alright---and it is sin, and is often demonic. We apply God's word to that.

Christians need only use Two Commands. Not the over 600 in the OT or which the ten are part of.
The earth was never believed to be flat. The bible states that it was not flat.
The Myth of flat earth was created by Washington Irving in his very flawed Columbus book.

As for science, we have to look at that in the context of scripture as well. For what we learn now as credible new science, God already knew a long time before as true.

God made these people for a reason the way they are. With just a little scriptural research you'll identify why.
He made it pretty simple.

Christians need only use Two Commands. Not the over 600 in the OT or which the ten are part of.
The earth was never believed to be flat. The bible states that it was not flat.
The Myth of flat earth was created by Washington Irving in his very flawed Columbus book.

As for science, we have to look at that in the context of scripture as well. For what we learn now as credible new science, God already knew a long time before as true.

God made these people for a reason the way they are. With just a little scriptural research you'll identify why.
He made it pretty simple.
Right these are not from the law of Moses but from the NEW COVENANT in keeping these alone is the Old Law fulfilled and upheld...

1Jo 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
23 ¶ And this is his commandment, (1)That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and(2) love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us

Nothing profits but faith working by love.

All new scientific discovery correlates to God's word, not the other way around. People with "gender identity problems" have problems alright---and it is sin, and is often demonic. We apply God's word to that.

So maladies do not run through families?

As the child of a fourth generation drunk, I can tell you that disorders of all sorts are passed down in families.

I carry that disorder like a loaded gun in my genes. That is WHY I do not drink at all. So that way I don't pull the trigger.

And that dear friend is the answer. Just because you have the gun, does not mean you HAVE to use it.

We have a choice.

Because God alone is true and every man is a liar.

And God gave you a degree in genetics?

I AM the heir of some really bad genes that if I allowed myself to drink I would trigger and cause untold suffering to myself and others.

I have a gun in my head that I cannot wish away. I can only control it by NOT doing something that would set it off.

This is not something that is made up in your head. This is real and I will not allow the chain to continue that has been for over four generations. I break it here and now.

And God gave you a degree in genetics?

I AM the heir of some really bad genes that if I allowed myself to drink I would trigger and cause untold suffering to myself and others.

I have a gun in my head that I cannot wish away. I can only control it by NOT doing something that would set it off.

This is not something that is made up in your head. This is real and I will not allow the chain to continue that has been for over four generations. I break it here and now.
Yes its called Abraham begot Issac begot Jacob...etc...:D
Well just because you "think" your weaknesses are genetic that does not mean that is true in the sense of eternal truth. If God has set you free? You are free and if you walk in faith you will see that truth working in you.

Back