Apostasy Rising: 4 Denominations In Less Than A Week Defy God's Word

No I'm saying that your logic is flawed. You don't understand that physics are a property of this universe.

You also don't understand that there are only two theories about the origin of the universe, that it had one or it doesn't.
So to believe this theory, one must reject the very laws that one claims they reason the truth of science with? One must accept that the only laws that sould be considered are not subject to any known laws?? And you consider this logic? I do not and many of the most educated scientist that study this issue admit this theory is false and defeated and its time for real science to be used to understand this issue...watch the video!

Your disdain actually sounds like that of the scientists who believed the universe was infinite. They were the ones who actually called it 'the big bang' theory as an insult.
No I know a con job when I hear and see one. I believe the scriptures alone as the only source of truth in this world...if you want to "believe" this nonsense that rejects all known science and all known laws of God and man...you may have your religion and I will stay with my faith...:D

I watched about ten minutes of that video and it was all I could muster. I felt myself getting stupider as it went on. It is not recommended for those who value and utilize their common sense.

Mitspa the vast majority of astronomers accept the big bang theory because it has been proven the universe has an origin. I don't understand how you can believe that it doesn't when the bible clearly states 'in the beginning...' Hence an origin for time and space.

No I know a con job when I hear and see one. I believe the scriptures alone as the only source of truth in this world...if you want to "believe" this nonsense that rejects all known science and all known laws of God and man...you may have your religion and I will stay with my faith...:D
Mitspa your not going to get many rainbows with this attitude and I know how much you like rainbows.

Mitspa the vast majority of astronomers accept the big bang theory because it has been proven the universe has an origin. I don't understand how you can believe that it doesn't when the bible clearly states 'in the beginning...' Hence an origin for time and space.
Sorry the theory is finished and proven false and only those who accept this theory by faith continue in this religion.

Mitspa your not going to get many rainbows with this attitude and I know how much you like rainbows.
Well ya know, there's no law that says folks can't agree to respectfully disagree. :love:

37197-bigthumbnail.jpg

Yes I do...:D

Gen 9:13
I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
Gen 9:14
And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
Gen 9:15
And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
Gen 9:16
And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

The video makes the point that the very best scientist in this field of study admit their is no scientific proof for this theory and that many reject t altogether and call it what it is? just another religion!

The video makes the point that the very best scientist in this field of study admit their is no scientific proof for this theory and that many reject t altogether and call it what it is? just another religion!
What do you mean no proof?

I just told you about the proof. The universal redshift and the cosmic background radiation! How do you explain red shift if the universe is infinitely old?

His do you explain the presence of hydrogen if it is infinite? All the hydrogen would be fused in stars if it was infinite!

What do you mean no proof?

I just told you about the proof. The universal redshift and the cosmic background radiation! How do you explain red shift if the universe is infinitely old?

His do you explain the presence of hydrogen if it is infinite? All the hydrogen would be fused in stars if it was infinite!
the very best scientist admit this actually works against this theory...

And for the record, most Catholics have no issue with evolution at all. Ken Miller is one of the foremost experts on the subject and he is a Catholic.

Back