Apostasy Rising: 4 Denominations In Less Than A Week Defy God's Word

The guy in the video doesn't seem to understand what the big bang model actually is and what different hypotheses demonstrate. "Big bang theory at best given the benefit of every doubt... an expanding mass of gas." Uh, no. General big bang theory is taken from observation that all the universe appears to have been closer together and appears to have come to one point; and as far as we data leads using the microwave background radiation, provides a point to at least 300,000 years prior to the singularity. At this stage gas didn't exist. Only sub atomic particles - not even full matter existed. The big bang describes space time and energy coming to existence. Not mass and not matter expanding. Matter isn't expanding, neither is mass.

The guy in the video doesn't seem to understand what the big bang model actually is and what different hypotheses demonstrate. "Big bang theory at best given the benefit of every doubt... an expanding mass of gas." Uh, no. General big bang theory is taken from observation that all the universe appears to have been closer together and appears to have come to one point; and as far as we data leads using the microwave background radiation, provides a point to at least 300,000 years prior to the singularity. At this stage gas didn't exist. Only sub atomic particles - not even full matter existed. The big bang describes space time and energy coming to existence. Not mass and not matter expanding. Matter isn't expanding, neither is mass.
He quotes the very best sources and the greatest scientist in the world on this issue...did you even watch the video?

He quotes the very best sources and the greatest scientist in the world on this issue...did you even watch the video?
Einstein actually championed the theory. At least he did at first and then changed it so that the universe was infinite then he had to change it back again.

Mitspa what evidence do you have for the universe being infinitely old?

Einstein actually championed the theory. At least he did at first and then changed it so that the universe was infinite then he had to change it back again.

Mitspa what evidence do you have for the universe being infinitely old?
You do understand that science has proven many false theories wrong since Einstien has passed away? And Einstien would reject this theory altogether if he had the information that sceince now has.

You do understand that science has proven many false theories wrong since Einstien has passed away? And Einstien would reject this theory altogether if he had the information that sceince now has.
What evidence is there for an infinitely old universe?

What evidence is there for an infinitely old universe?
what? who has brought that issue up? lol what has been proven is big bag is a false theory, that the very best and respected scientist now admit this theory is in the trash can of science history.

what? who has brought that issue up? lol what has been proven is big bag is a false theory, that the very best and respected scientist now admit this theory is in the trash can of science history.
Mitspa you realize that you are arguing for an infinite universe, right? If the big bang is false that means the universe is infinite.

Mitspa you realize that you are arguing for an infinite universe, right? If the big bang is false that means the universe is infinite.
The issue is that the big bang theory has been defeated and should be put in the history bin of really silly ideas. I believe the bible and real science ...what is provable and observable...not fairy tales.

The issue is that the big bang theory has been defeated and should be put in the history bin of really silly ideas. I believe the bible and real science ...what is provable and observable...not fairy tales.
I'm sincere when I say, how do you define the beginning scientifically? We know there was a beginning, so aside from everything just appearing (which isn’t supported by Gen 1) how do you explain it to someone who believes in the Big Bang? As the BB just a theory, what is your theory?

I already gave my theory here http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/learning-genesis.37490/page-2#post-314586

I'm sincere when I say, how do you define the beginning scientifically? We know there was a beginning, so aside from everything just appearing (which isn’t supported by Gen 1) how do you explain it to someone who believes in the Big Bang? As the BB just a theory, what is your theory?

I already gave my theory here http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/learning-genesis.37490/page-2#post-314586
Ab I dont have to have all the answers to know when a con job is at work..Eternal things are known by those who have the Eternal Spirit of God, and here is where I reason with the brethren. But I dont have to claim to have the answers to the beginning of time beyond what the scriptures declare, its mans pride and flesh that cause him to presume he must have answers to these things.

Ab I dont have to have all the answers to know when a con job is at work..Eternal things are known by those who have the Eternal Spirit of God, and here is where I reason with the brethren. But I dont have to claim to have the answers to the beginning of time beyond what the scriptures declare, its mans pride and flesh that cause him to presume he must have answers to these things.
See this is where I differ because I see it as a command to learn from creation to see and understand the awesome work of God. I'm not defending the BB, only that there was a beginning as the scriputes say and the Lord has given us hints so we can search them out. Does it matter? Not at all. But we are to have an answer to any question and people want to know how we can mesh the observed or de facto understanding with the word of God. Before Hubble, the standing theory was the universe was eternal. Now they have a beginning just like we do. More understanding and prayer and we'll have them quoting Genesis! :ROFLMAO: I can honestly claim to have found the reference to dark matter/energy in Genesis 1. I'm glad you wrote back :)

See this is where I differ because I see it as a command to learn from creation to see and understand the awesome work of God. I'm not defending the BB, only that there was a beginning as the scriputes say and the Lord has given us hints so we can search them out. Does it matter? Not at all. But we are to have an answer to any question and people want to know how we can mesh the observed or de facto understanding with the word of God. Before Hubble, the standing theory was the universe was eternal. Now they have a beginning just like we do. More understanding and prayer and we'll have them quoting Genesis! :ROFLMAO: I can honestly claim to have found the reference to dark matter/energy in Genesis 1. I'm glad you wrote back :)
Have no problem with real science...but this theory is just another religion and has no basis in sound observable science and has been used for years to corrupt the faith of many young people.

Mit
Have no problem with real science...but this theory is just another religion and has no basis in sound observable science and has been used for years to corrupt the faith of many young people.
That would be true if it wasn't the most convincing evidence of God. All it States is that the universe has an origin.

That doesn't make sense.

The Bible tells us the universe was created. This theory indicates it is created also. You seem to be unclear that this theory is not a philosophy, its an observation and by arguing against it, you are supporting an idolatrous belief that the creation is as infinite as God.

That doesn't make sense.

The Bible tells us the universe was created. This theory indicates it is created also. You seem to be unclear that this theory is not a philosophy, its an observation and by arguing against it, you are supporting an idolatrous belief that the creation is as infinite as God.
What do you mean it don't make sense?

Joh 16:7 ¶ Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Back