Are All Sins The Same

Major, dear brother,

May I add one of the reasons why you are a blessing, ...the first ten years I was here I was completely alone, isolated from the world, no one to talk to, no one to ask Godly advice, no one to fellowship with, like Paul said no one like minded, however I learned very quickly I wasn't alone, Father was with me and many times when I was perplexed I would hear Him say, turn to Me, ask Me and when I did He was always there, so as I grew in the knowledge of the Lord the question came (obviously from the devil) is what I believe correct? Then in '91 came Internet access, but it was very expensive and very slow, the first thing I searched for were brothers in the Lord, I found "Christian" forums, but I also found more of what I didn't believe than what I felt the Lord had taught me so since internet time was so expensive I started to search for Bible study aids, one of the first things Father led me to was e-Sword, a free Bible study program and that was fantastic!

So, now, Internet access is unlimited and fairly fast for $60/month and that has allowed me to connect with other brothers and what I have found is there are others, like minded like me whom have been taught by the Holt Spirit.

Thank you Lord for bringing Major into my life, I don't sense a superiority attitude in you, you are gentle when you teach and I believe, like me, you truly want what is best for the other members of the Family of God so that they will grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Gene

Thanks Gene............that was a wonderful thing to say and it is very perceptive of you.

You are correct. I do not have an agenda other than getting out the Word of God. Because of health issues both me and my mother who lives with us, I am unable to travel and speak in other churches so I too am blessed to be able to use the internet as a tool. :)

Thanks Gene............that was a wonderful thing to say and it is very perceptive of you.

You are correct. I do not have an agenda other than getting out the Word of God. Because of health issues both me and my mother who lives with us, I am unable to travel and speak in other churches so I too am blessed to be able to use the internet as a tool. :)

It's good for Christians to be able to encourage one another. Blessings.

It is the purpose of this web site my brother, and it is also the will of God that we build each other up instead of tearing each other down.

Back