Are Vaccines Today Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know generally speaking that vaccines are helpful. What I'm trying to understand is are the vaccines today 100% safe? Or are there some risks? What happens if I don't get a flu shot? Are there any risks if I do get a flu shot?

I've been researching this for the last few days, and it seems there is a strong argument on both sides. I've heard of doctors that support vaccines, and some that do not.

I know generally speaking that vaccines are helpful. What I'm trying to understand is are the vaccines today 100% safe? Or are there some risks? What happens if I don't get a flu shot? Are there any risks if I do get a flu shot?

I've been researching this for the last few days, and it seems there is a strong argument on both sides. I've heard of doctors that support vaccines, and some that do not.

I believe in vaccines for the most part. Especially childhood vaccines, not so much the Flu shot though (two out of the three times that I had the flu shot, I got the flu anyway). There are risks, yes, but anything foreign that enters the body there is always a risk. There are risks with foods too. However, I believe the pros far outweigh the risks with vaccines.

I believe in vaccines for the most part. Especially childhood vaccines, not so much the Flu shot though (two out of the three times that I had the flu shot, I got the flu anyway). There are risks, yes, but anything foreign that enters the body there is always a risk. There are risks with foods too. However, I believe the pros far outweigh the risks with vaccines.
Well said...can't put it any better. (y)

I would never get a flu vaccine, it´s nonsense (IMO). It´s only great business for farmaceutical companies. I´ve heard so many stories about people who got this vaccine and than spent half of year struggling with cough, fever, cold... I believe that every vaccine weakens your body and your immunity and some doctors (who are really interested in people´s health) admit it.
I avoid visiting doctors at all, if it´s possible.

Something I have always pondered concerning flu shots is the aluminum they contain or did contain. When Alzheimer s was in the news back in the seventies and early eighties they were relating it to aluminum. The country had gone from tin to aluminum cans, foil, pans, it was in deodorants and pretty much anything else you could think of. It was also in flu shots, for me it seemed stupid to inject more aluminum into my system in 1 shot than I could get from licking an aluminum can for the next fifty years. I have had one flu shot in my life and I got sick from it. These are just my thoughts on flu shots I am not a doctor nor scientist ... people have been getting the flu and people have been dieing from the flu for as long as I can remember . Chances are good it will continue. The bright side is I will not leave this place until the One who promises to keep me takes me to be with Him, flu shot or not.<Rhyme :)

peter

Last edited:

It depends on the vaccine and the quality of manufacture of said vaccine.
As far as the influenza vaccine goes, even the CDC admits that it does little good. The immunity is not conveyed immediately, it only works on the flu strains that someone assumed would be the problem a year ago, and immunized people can still get the flu it was designed for.
Also, modern vaccines in general have a lot of crap in them that you don't want, such as thimerosal, prions, and weird animal viruses.
A bit of statistics for the measles vaccine: in the US over a ten year period 5 people total died of measles, over 100 died from complications from taking the measles vaccine.
So to wrap it up, for tetanus, rabies, or bubonic plague, get the vaccine. For some common illness that you will live through anyway, don't, it's not worth the risk.

I live by faith. It is Written no plague shall come neigh my dwelling. That is just One scripture out of many.

The Word of God is your greatest protection with no side effects.

Now where the law requires or getting certain jobs, I have no issues with them if required like in school kids. I have not had one since 1985 and am doing just fine.

We ought to think and pray about injecting our bodies with germs and other harmful things.

Just going to get a shot, without direction from the Lord is foolishness of the highest order. Many believers are dead today, because they just don't listen to their heart and run off the cliff with the rest.

It seems like vaccines are getting a lot of exposure in my Facebook newsfeed. I'm a bit confused as to why many people feel so emotional about it, and maybe someone can help me understand.

If someone who has received vaccination for something like measles, why would they be angry/scared towards someone who chooses not to get the vaccination? Isn't the person who is vaccinated protected?

Notice: The Lord said the time of his return would be characterized by deception. If you’re here to simply assert your conditioned opinion, then the following post is not for you. (My opinion is no better than yours; let us, therefore, deal with the documented facts.) If, however, you are a truth seeker, which means that you are willing to change your belief system when presented with truth in order to be in conformance to that truth, then this post may help you walk in genuine liberty.

This post will shock and anger you, particularly for those of you who believe that by vaccinating, you are doing the best thing for your loved ones. I have spent many years and many tears researching this issue. And the Lord has been gracious beyond compare in answering my prayers in this regard.

All action runs to some purpose. Vaccination, therefore, is either of the spirit of Christ, or of the spirit of antichrist; there is no neutrality.

Let us begin by examining the prime tenet of the vaccination issue.
Vaccination: The Spiritual Agenda

This post will weave a seemingly unrelated set of sequential information and biblical truth, leading to the ultimate point, which should reveal the spirit and purpose behind the vaccination scheme. It may be laborious for you at first, but if you follow one step at a time, you’ll see how magnificently the certainty unfolds.

The vaccination programs of the transnational drug corporations are global in scope. Thus, while this article was compiled on request specifically for those at New Zealand, its application is also global.

1) Where and how did immunization originate?

A Dr. Herbert Shelton writes:

”The practice is so mixed up with religious superstitions of various peoples that its origin may be difficult for students of religious history to guess. In India, in Malaba and in other sections of the world, inoculation was mixed up with the worship of the smallpox goddess. Inoculation seems to have been nothing more than a superstitious rite designed to placate and appease the wrath of an irascible deity. People, who imagined all their sufferings were sent upon them because they had offended some of their gods or goddesses, originated the filthy rite to get the goddess into a good mood again.”
(Shelton, Herbert, Vaccines and Serum Evils, http://www.whale.to/vaccines/shelton1.html)

A Mr. Porter, who was English Ambassador to Constantinople in 1775, explains the religious practice in his region:

”It is the tradition and opinion of the country that a certain angel presides over this disease. That it is to bespeak his favour and evidence their confidence that the Georgians take a small portion of variolous matter, and, by means of scarification, introduce it between the thumb and fore finger of a sound person. The operation is supposed never to miss its effect. To secure beyond all uncertainty the good will of the angel, they hang up scarlet clothes about the bed, that being the favourite color of the celestial inhabitant they wish to propitiate.” (Gentleman’s Magazine, October 1755)

S. C. Dube (Indian Village, London: Routlege and Kegan Paul, 1955) says that in ancient times disease was regarded as a punishment from the god and goddesses, or the work of evil sprites, or supernatural powers. People think that propitiation of the god or goddesses was the sure antidote against these diseases. Worship of the goddess is also connected with the smallpox and is organized annually in the South (of India, chiefly at Calcutta). The village community organizes this annual worship of Pochamma on Thursday or Saturday in the month of Shravan (July-August). The Muslims also participate in this festival but don’t participate in worship, as they don’t believe in the Hindu god, but were as afraid of the village gods and goddesses as the Hindus.

Immunisation is a term used to describe the cutting of the flesh and the introduction of foreign matter, usually diseased, into the body to give the patient immunity from disease. Quite when and where the practice originated is uncertain, although many believe it commenced in India, where so many of our superstitions were birthed, and spread from there to Africa and the West.

Dr. Herbert Shelton continues:

”From time immemorial the Negroes and Arabs of Nubia practiced inoculation against smallpox. The Ashantees and the Moorish and Arab tribes in Northern Africa practiced arm-to-arm inoculation from ancient times. Savage tribes of the Upper Congo practiced it to prevent ‘syphilis.’ The Baris of Lado inoculated themselves over the left breast. The Negroes in Sengal inoculated their children on the arms. The Moors and Pouls of Senegambia practiced inoculation against pleuro-pneumonia. A practice of this kind was in vogue in Berne, Switzerland in the 18th century.

The first record of small pox seems to be in India, where also is the first record of inoculation, where the practice was in vogue over three thousand years ago. Dhanwantari, the Vedic father of medicine, and the earliest known Hindu physician, supposed to have lived around 1500 BC, is said to have been the first to practice inoculation and it is also stated that the Hindus employed a vaccine. For over a thousand years inoculation has been practiced in China.” (Gentleman’s Magazine, October 1755)

The origins of inoculation in Europe appear to stem from the year 1774, when an English farmer, Benjamin Jesty, vaccinated his wife and three children with matter taken from sores on cows suffering with cowpox. He used a darning needle to cut into the flesh and transfer pus from the sores of his diseased cows to his family. It was believed that those who were immune from cowpox would also be immune from the dreaded smallpox.

Notes of this bizarre experiment were taken by a doctor named Nash who subsequently died in 1785. Upon his demise, these notes passed to Mr. Thomas Nash, who was acquainted with Edward Jenner, the man traditionally given the credit for having ‘discovered’ vaccination. In 1789 Jenner inoculated his eighteen-month-old son with pus from swinepox lesions. This experiment was followed with other inoculations of other children and vaccination thus was born (vacca is Latin for ‘cow’).

An English writer, Arthur Wollaston Hutton MA, says of Jenner’s qualifications:

”But his professional acquirements were but slender; his medical degree was the outcome of no examination or scientific work, but merely a fee of fifteen guineas paid to the University of St. Andrews; while his other and more important distinction, his Fellowship in the Royal Society, was obtained by what even Dr. Norman Moore, his latest biographer and apologist, is constrained to admit was little else than a fraud.”

Dr. Joyce Marshall tells us:

”In England and Wales, free vaccination was provided for smallpox in 1840, made compulsory in 1853, and in 1867 orders were given to prosecute evaders, therefore, few escaped vaccination. Deaths from smallpox in England and Wales during 1857-59 were recorded at 14,244; in 1863-65, 20,059; and 1870-72, 44,840. Between the 1st and 2nd epidemic, there was only a 7% increase in population with an increase of smallpox deaths by 40.8%. During the 2nd and 3rd epidemic a 9% increase of population with an increase of smallpox deaths of 123% with an ever-multiplying number of vaccinations! Deaths per year from cancer in England and Wales between 1857-72 also began rapidly to increase.” (Marshall, Joyce ND, Ph.D., [email protected])

In spite of the clear implications of severe contrary reactions, the fact that the vaccines were doing nothing to halt smallpox, and that the vaccinations themselves appeared to have been responsible for the very hideous explosion of disease they were designed to prevent, Edward Jenner became canonized as the saviour of the human race. Today immunization rules supreme and has become medical and social lore to such a degree that even to question it raises the eyebrows of officialdom and even family at your presumed wretched mental predicament.

2) Unrighteous men worshipped the creature/creation rather than the Creator.

“They held the truth in unrighteousness. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. They changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator” (Romans 1:18, 22, 23, 25).

One example of a four-footed beast they worshipped was the calf (golden calf: Exodus 32:4, 8, 19, 20, 24; Hosea 8:5, 6; two golden calves: I Kings 12:28, 32; II Kings 10:29; II Chronicles 13:8).

3) What is Satan’s natural countenance?

God told the prophet Ezekiel to “take up a lamentation” against the king of Tyre (Ezekiel 28:12), which meant he was to repeatedly utter the lament in public for all to hear. This was a common method of the prophets. In some cases, they would cry the same identical words every day for a year or more until everyone, whether they wanted to or not, had memorized it word-for-word. The lamentation denounced the king by comparing him to Lucifer (Satan) in both his pomp and power and his certain demise.

From that passage (Ezekiel 28:11-19), and several others, we learn the following facts about Satan:

* He was created by God and was originally perfect, beautiful and wise (Ezekiel 28:12, 15, 17).

* He is a cherub (Ezekiel 28:14).

* He was called a “son of God” (Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7).

* He was created before the six days of creation recorded in Genesis 1 (Job 38:4-7).

* He was “anointed,” which is a term denoting the bestowment of a sacred trust (Ezekiel 28:14).

* He radiated “brightness,” which is a word found 22 times in the Holy Bible and is exclusively associated with the glory that radiates from a supreme potentate (Ezekiel 28:17).

* He was originally covered with precious stones, as were the high priests (Ezekiel 28:13).

* He had musical pipes in his body, which made him an organic musical instrument (Ezekiel 28:13).

* He was associated with a throne (Isaiah 14:13).

* He is the author and originator of sin, murder and lying (Ezekiel 28:15; John 8:44; 1 John 3:8).

* His original sin involved merchandising (Ezekiel 28:16).

* His original assignment, before he sinned, was located on the earth, for he would “ascend into heaven,” “above the heights of the clouds,” but he shall be “cut down to the ground” and “brought down to hell” (Isaiah 14:12-15). Further, Satan was “in Eden” before he sinned, which is a piece of geography on the earth where God later placed a garden in which he put Adam and Eve (Ezekiel 28:13).

Ezekiel, chapter one, records a vision given to the prophet. It contains a peculiar detail that, at first, seems to be irrelevant, but is given special attention by twice telling us the precise day and location of the vision he experienced (Ezekiel 1:1-3). Ezekiel said he was “among the captives by the river of Chebar” (Ezekiel 1:1, 3) where he sees what he calls “four living creatures” (Ezekiel 1:5). After describing their bodies, he tells us that “every one had four faces” (Ezekiel 1:6) i.e. each creature had four different faces. “As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle” (Ezekiel 1:10).

Now here’s where we do a little detective work. Ten chapters later, he again refers to the living creatures with the four faces (Ezekiel 10:14-15) from the river of Chebar location (Ezekiel 10:20-22). However, this time, when he describes their faces, there is a difference. “And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle” (Ezekiel 10:14).

In both descriptions, three of the faces (man, lion and eagle) are the same, but in the second instance, he associates a cherub’s face with the ox. So God has revealed to us that the face of a cherub appears as that of an ox.

Therefore, Lucifer (Satan), an anointed cherub, has a countenance as that of an ox. The form most often used by idol worshippers is that of an ox. Baal was worshipped in the form of an ox. When Satan inspires men to worship, it is in the form of an ox (or a serpent/dragon, Lucifer’s later image). (source: Mike Pearl, No Greater Joy Ministries, http://nogreaterjoy.org/articles/angels-good-and-bad/ Used with permission.)

4) The merchants, the great men of the earth, practiced sorcery, a form of witchcraft.

Pharaoh called on his wise men, sorcerers and magicians (e.g. Jannes and Jambres - II Timothy 3:8), who did enchantments. They cast down their rods, and they became serpents (Exodus 7:10, 11).

Pharaoh’s magicians, with their enchantments, brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt (Exodus 8:7, 18).

Judgment was brought against the Babylonians because of the multitude of their sorceries, and for the great abundance of their enchantments (Isaiah 47:9, 12).

Men refused to repent of their sorceries (Revelation 9:21).

The Babylonian merchants were the great men of the earth, and by their sorceries were all nations deceived. They were also responsible for the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth (Revelation 18:23, 24).

witchcraft = a form of nature religion (creation worship); various kinds of magic practices

sorcery/sorcerer = from Greek pharmakeia = drug/druggist; pharmaceutical/pharmacist; magician; poisoner; witchcraft/witch

magician = astrologer; soothsayer

enchantment = charm (from Latin carmen = song); magic spell; hex; bewitchment

nation = ethnos, ethnic group (not a reference to geographical location)

Satan is also a merchandiser (Ezekiel 28:16), a trafficker (Ezekiel 28:18). Satan offered all the kingdoms of the world to Jesus in the wilderness:

“Again, the devil taketh [Jesus] up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me” (Matthew 4:8, 9).

The merchants, the kings of the earth, sell souls of men (Revelation 18:11-13). They also sell the persons of men (Ezekiel 27:8); person = Latin persona = status; reputation; an actor’s mask. These rich men are deceitful; they buy the poor and needy and they use false balances, balances of deceit (Amos 8:4-6; Micah 6:10-12; Hosea 12:7). They love to oppress (Amos 2:6). Merchants and sellers violate the sabbath (Nehemiah 13:15-20). The deeds of the rich are wicked (Micah 2:1-9).

Merchants and thieves are spoken of interchangeably in The Holy Bible.

This is where many stumble with the reality that there is a counterfeit “authority” seeking our obeisance! Satan said, “I will be like the most High” (Isaiah 14:14).

It is Satan’s “higher power” which is behind the merchants, the rich men of the earth, the present temporal “governing authorities.”

Satan is “the god of this world” (II Corinthians 4:4), “this present evil world” (Galatians 1:4); there is no Godly ordination there.

5) Child sacrifice was an integral part of nature worship and fertility ritual.

Idolaters burned their children in fire; they caused their children to pass through the fire (Leviticus 18:21; 20:2-5; I Kings 11:5, 7, 33; II Kings 16:3; 17:31; 23:10, 13; Ezekiel 16:21; Jeremiah 32:35; Amos 5:26; Zephaniah 1:5; II Chronicles 28:3; 33:6; Acts 7:43).

6) What is the New Zealand National Vaccination Schedule?

The New Zealand National Vaccination Schedule mandates a minimum of 15 injections of seven different vaccines for its citizens. (http://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/...mmunisation/new-zealand-immunisation-schedule.)

7) What are the vaccine’s contents?

Product Data Sheets contain detailed prescribing information on a specific medicine. Pharmaceutical companies are required to prepare data sheets for all prescription medicines and restricted (pharmacist only) medicines in accordance with regulatory guidelines. Each data sheet is approved on the basis of the company declaring that the data sheet conforms with the specified requirements and accurately reflects the product approved for distribution in, for example, New Zealand. Data sheets are updated as required to include newly approved dose forms, strengths or indications, or to update warnings, adverse effects, contra-indications etc. as new safety information becomes available.

The plain fact is, vaccines kill and maim regularly, yet very little is publicly known about vaccine methodology or the substance of what is actually being injected in the human system during the inoculation.

Hepatitis B vaccine contains many toxic ingredients, including mercury (thiomersal), aluminum and formaldehyde. The pertussis or whooping cough vaccine contains the same ingredients. Other components found in common vaccines include parts of aborted human and animal fetuses, dog and monkey kidneys, ethyl-glycol and carbolic acid. These vaccines are then grown and strained through cultures. Cultures include chicken embryo, embryonic guinea-pig cells and, in the case of rubella, Hepatitis A and chicken pox, the dissected organs of aborted fetuses. (“US And Canada Aborted Fetal Vaccines In CDC Recommended Immunization Schedule Format.” http://www.cogforlife.org/fetal-vaccines/#more-1172 .)

According to The New Zealand Herald, “Aborted New Zealand foetuses have become a sought-after product in a controversial international biotechnology market.” (The New Zealand Herald, “Government asked to sanction foetus sale,” May 24, 2003. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=3503775.)

Merck & Co. Inc.’s Product Data Sheet for the M-M-R II® vaccine states that it is “propagated in WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts” - a reference to aborted human fetal tissue.
(http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/m/MMRIIinj.pdf, “Actions” section, p. 8.)

The WI-38 “human diploid” cell culture was developed in July 1962 from an aborted twelve-week-old unborn Caucasian girl. “WI” is an acronym used by the Wistar Institute. WI-38 was the 38th cell line created by Wistar as part of an ongoing fetal tissue research program. The August 1969 issue of the American Journal of Diseases of Children indicates that WI-38 originates from a human female fetus voluntarily aborted in Sweden in the 1960’s. This fetus was reported to be chosen specifically for the purpose of vaccine production:

“This fetus was chosen by Dr. Sven Gard, specifically for this purpose. Both parents are known, and unfortunately for the story, they are married to each other, still alive and well, and living in Stockholm, presumably. The abortion was done because they felt they had too many children. There were no familial diseases in the history of either parent, and no history of cancer specifically in the families; that is, the maternal or paternal sides.” (“Gamma globulin prophylaxis; Inactivated rubella virus, Production and biologics control of live attenuated rubella virus vaccines,” Discussion on Session V, American Journal of Diseases of Children, vol. 118, no. 2, August 1969, pp. 377-378; http://www.cogforlife.org/AmJDisChildMcCarthyGard.pdf .)

Also, MRC-5 was taken from the lung tissue of a fourteen-week-old aborted Caucasian baby boy. MRC is an acronym for Medical Research Council, a U. K. research center funded by British taxpayers. According to the Coriell Cell Repositories,

“The MRC-5 cell line was developed [by J. P. Jacobs] in September 1966 from the lung tissue taken from a 14-week fetus aborted for psychiatric reasons from a 27-year-old physically healthy woman.” (Coriell Cell Repositories. Also see J. P. Jacobs, C. M. Jones and J. P. Baille, “Characteristics of a human diploid cell designated MRC-5,” Nature, vol. 227, no. 254, 7/11/70, pp. 168-170.)

Other citations directly from the manufacturer's Vaccine Package Inserts can be found at: http://www.cogforlife.org/packageinserts.htm.

While the manufacturers of the vaccines routinely claim that the cultures are derived from therapeutic abortions, this assertion is belied by the medical record quoted above. Moreover, in 1962, abortion was allowed in Sweden exclusively on “medical, humanitarian and eugenic grounds.” Thus, it is arguable that the WI-38 abortion was not only not therapeutic, but illegal as well. Likewise, the MRC-5 abortion occurred almost two years before the U. K. Parliament formally permitted abortions induced solely to preserve the “mental health” of the mother.

Note that although the abortions occurred in the 1960’s, the cells used to culture the vaccines are taken from this same tissue -- which, when not in use, is preserved in liquid nitrogen.

The human cell lines derived from these two abortions 50 years ago are still being used in the production of vaccines today. Some people are confused because there are no new abortions involved in the production of these vaccines. But that does not change the fact that they are still using human cell lines derived from aborted fetal tissue in the production of their vaccines.

Product Data Sheets
for the seven vaccines on the New Zealand Immunisation Schedule can be found at:

INFANRIX®-hexa
http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/I/Infanrixhexainj.pdf

SYNFLORIX®
http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/s/synflorixinj.pdf

Act-HIB
http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/a/acthibinj.pdf

M-M-R® II
http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/m/MMRIIinj.pdf

INFANRIX®-IPV
http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/i/InfanrixIPVinj.pdf

BOOSTRIX®
http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/b/Boostrixinj.pdf

GARDASIL®
http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/g/Gardasilinj.pdf

8) Conclusion.

The practice of inoculation/vaccination is an ancient Indian tradition and was practiced in India before the West.

Vaccination is an ancient form of witchcraft associated with fertility ritual (which includes human sacrifice) and goddess worship.

The rich men of the earth, the trans-generational dynastic banking families (aka the global elite), are among the richest merchants on the planet. Their transnational drug corporations are responsible for the production of today’s vaccines. They are keenly aware that there is no profit in health; rather, the real blood money is in sickness and death.

Recall that “vaccination” is from the Latin vacca which means cow. Also recall that Satan’s natural countenance is that of an ox. Today we routinely hear phrases such as “holy cow!” and “sacred cow” and “bulls-eye!” Eastern religions hold the cow as sacred. Indeed, the cow (ox) remains sacred today in India and in many other countries. They are worshipping the devil.

The merchants wish to inject us with the tissues of various fetal animals and aborted human fetuses because vaccination is Satan worship, pagan blood ritual and a form of human sacrifice designed to appease Satan’s bloodlust, earn his favor, and covertly bring those who willingly accept the injections into spiritual (and physical) bondage.

Often, the mere name of a vaccine can be indicative of the spiritual agenda these merchants follow. For example, the first vaccine on the New Zealand National Vaccination Schedule is INFANRIX®-hexa, which is to be injected three times (at ages six weeks, three months, and five months). Let’s break down this trademark-registered drug into its three component parts.

Firstly, it’s no stretch to understand that the first five letters (INFAN) denote “infant.”

Secondly, the second three letters (RIX) are representative of the pronunciation of an ancient symbol, the physician’s “Rx.” In Healing Without Medicine we find:

“In one aspect of modern medicine, Egyptian magic continues to be practiced to the present day. When the 20th-century doctor writes out a prescription, he prefaces it with the sign Rx. He may think this is an abbreviation of the Latin word recipe, but he will be wrong. It is a simplified form of the Egyptian hieroglyph for the Eye of Horus -- a symbol familiar as a jewel among the treasures of Tutankhamen.

“This symbol derives its power from the myth of death and resurrection of the god Osiris. The myth says that after Osiris had been treacherously murdered, his son Horus set out to avenge his death. In the course of the long struggle one of his eyes was plucked out. This was eventually restored by Thoth, the god of wisdom, and came to be linked with the art of healing. Roman physicians introduced Egyptian symbols into their prescriptions to impress their patients, and the eye of Horus was one…. Over the centuries the outline was modified until it became the simpler symbol we know today. Unwittingly, then, even the most orthodox of today’s doctors make use of a magic sign.” (Jeremy Kingston, Healing Without Medicine (Doubleday and Company, Inc., 1976), pp. 32-33.)

Thirdly, the suffix (-hexa) is self-explanatory. A hex is a magic charm; magic spell; curse; or enchantment.

Vaccines, including INFANRIX®-hexa, are a witch’s brew crafted with the specific spiritual purpose of spell casting. Witchcraft in the form of sorcery is invoked by the merchants, the rich men of the earth, when their vaccines are willingly received, in ignorance or otherwise. Acceptance of a vaccine from Satan’s agents is an open door that gives Satan the legal access he requires to establish and reinforce demonic strongholds. “Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?” (Romans 6:16)

The Death Angel

This story is my testimony about how I finally woke up to the extremes of life, and how I finally grabbed hold of hungering for truth and wisdom. It took a big, bad angel to get my complete attention.

Most people that hear this story think it was just my imagination playing tricks on me. It happened more than thirty-five years ago. I was just a young wife when the Death Angel visited, but I am convinced today, as I was then, that this truly happened just as I relate it.

I lived in a small community of mostly young military couples. All of the young families were expecting, or had a baby or two already. The girl directly across the street was nineteen years old and was married to a soldier of the same age who was training to go to Vietnam. Her baby was born a few days before mine. One cold morning she came over to tell me the military authorities had called her, reminding her that the Health Department had issued a requirement that babies two-and-a-half months should start on their vaccinations. This was a new mandate, starting the baby shots earlier than ever before. Somewhere I had read that there were problems with these vaccinations, especially for such young babies, but who was I to question the Department of Health? Besides, the shots were free and we could afford that! My best friend, Carla, who lived next door, also had a two-month-old son, but when I invited her to ride along, she wasn’t interested in getting her baby a shot. Mrs. Soldier Girl and I took our babies and stood in the cold in a line outside a small trailer that served as the local Health Department, waiting for our babies to get their shots. We chatted and visited with not a care in the world except to stay warm. I think back to that day and ask myself, how were we to know what was to come? Then I wondered, why didn’t we take the time to ask questions, demand information, or seek out advice? I know the answer. We were young; we believed that everyone else knew better than we did. Until that moment neither of us had ever been put in a position to know just how terribly a thing can go wrong due to a lack of knowledge.

Mrs. Soldier Girl called that evening to ask if my baby had a big red hot spot where the shot was administered. He did. Both of the babies had high fevers. I knew it was going to be a long night. As I rocked my son, trying to soothe him, I began to wonder why Carla had resisted getting her son a shot, and I sincerely wished I had listened to her when she tried to explain to me what she had read concerning the shots. Finally, the medicine I gave my son caused him to sleep. It was cold in our old farm house, so I nestled my baby boy up to my body and fell asleep. He cried off and on all night.

I awoke sometime in the predawn hours, the blackest part of the night. Other than my newborn’s soft groans and my husband’s light snores, the night was deathly quiet, like when there is a heavy snow that blankets the sound. I couldn’t say why, but I lay tense and fearful, waiting...for what, I knew not. I was afraid. I moved ever so gently to lay my hand on my son’s head. It was burning hot. I moved my head to his tiny chest and heard a strange rasping sound. Profound terror gripped me, causing my whole body to sweat. Then, as if I could see the shadowy figure, I knew that the Death Angel stood there at the end of the bed. My body was rigid, my mouth dry; I tried to control my breathing, but could manage only great gasps. I reasoned with myself that I was just an emotional female, and that nothing was really there. Yet conviction held ground in my mind and soul...I knew what I knew, and I knew that the Death Angel had come to our house.

I gave up trying to convince myself that it wasn’t real, and I began to pray as I have never prayed before. I pulled my baby up tight to my chest, defying the figure at the foot of the bed that dared to enter this room. Time passed as I begged God’s mercy. I began to pray aloud, getting louder and more insistent as my panic grew. Finally I jerked the covers off Mike and shouted, “Wake up now and pray. The Death Angel is in this room! Pray for our son!” My startled husband sat up, confused and alarmed. Then he grabbed the covers away from me, mumbling that I had lost my mind. I jerked his covers off and smacked him on the back as I screeched, “Get up and pray for your son!” By this time he was awake and truly concerned for my sanity. He tried to comfort me, but I cared nothing for comfort; I only wanted to hear him pray, asking God for mercy and commanding the Death Angel to leave the room. I told my husband what to pray. He reminded me that I could pray just like he could pray, so why did I wake him up? But he was my spiritual head and I knew that now was the time for the top command to pray. Thoroughly chilled, he grabbed the covers to lie back down but this time his normally obedient wife shouted, “You will never sleep again until you pray for our son!”

He turned over and tried to see me through the darkness, trying to perceive what had provoked such a passion. What I was doing was so out of character that he was genuinely mystified and somewhat intrigued. He wondered if maybe I was right, that the Death Angel was indeed standing right there in the room. I am not a “spiritually sensitive” type -- ready to lead him into all truth. He has always been the spiritual leader of our home, by anyone’s standard. I could sense that he had made a decision. He reached over me and laid his hand on our son’s head. He prayed. As he prayed, I sensed the Death Angel leave the room. For the first time in several minutes, the constriction in my chest released; I could breathe again. Our baby fell into an exhausted slumber. We lay there wide awake, man and wife in the dark, staring at the ceiling, whispering about what had just happened. He believed me. We watched the early morning light slowly begin to lighten our bedroom.

Suddenly red and yellow lights darted across our ceiling. I sat up and pushed the curtain open, peering across the street. The cold thin window pane frosted over and I rubbed it clean to see better. Then I saw the ambulance. It was parked across the street at Mrs. Soldier Girl’s house. I still remember the feeling of profound relief that enveloped me. I still remember the shame that followed. My son was spared...but her son was taken? I watched as a police car arrived. Why police?

We quickly dressed. Mike rushed over to see what was wrong, and was told the following story:

All night the baby had cried. The young parents only had a couple of nights left together before the soldier was shipped out to war. When they awoke in the morning the baby was no longer breathing. At first the poor stricken couple was charged with neglect because the authorities assumed the baby died of cold. Later it was determined that it was the common three-month “Crib Death” that had taken the child. No one dared blame the vaccination that our babies had been given the day before.

Did I learn anything? That night changed my life. Never again did I stand in line like a dumb sheep waiting to receive what “professionals” said I needed. I learned that “professionals” were people who were just following orders from people whose only goal is to make a buck. It is true they might have gone to school a few extra years and learned a different vocabulary; but they were not my baby’s mom, and they couldn’t make wise decisions for him. Time has strengthened my resolve. The older and more “professional” I get, the less I respect “professionalism” as the voice of knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Now, no matter what the issue, before I submitted, I would LEARN everything I could possibly know for the sake of my children’s health and my family’s well-being. The door was open. I started to learn...really learn.

(Source: Michael and Debi Pearl, Preparing To Be A Help Meet (Pleasantville, TN: No Greater Joy Ministries Inc., 2010), pp. 85-88. www.nogreaterjoy.org Used with permission.)

Last edited:
Eek.
Although i have heard some things about debi pearls ministry and they are not good either. To do with their child rearing practices.

Botox...dont get that. Thats botulism etc. Or something to do with ox..anything ending in ox..just beware of. You dont know whats in these vaccines.
The abortion industry...yes, you wonder what happens to the remains of these aborted babies.
Collagen injections anyone?

I never got flu shots although they advertised them at work. Because new flu strains come all the time and the vaccine only protects against the old one.

I remember as a child compulsory vaccinations for rubella, measles, tetanus. Chicken pox.
Im not sure if its anything to worry about but with the high instances of allergies, autism and childhood disorders around these days I domt know if theres any connection.

NZ does have a screwy healthcare system. The more you are sick, they more they profit from it. Best to stay away and trust the your Creator than any of the healing gods doctors and nurses swear oaths to.

Does anyone have any documentation to offer in support of their opinions (hint: there isn't any)? For example, I have documented the fact that vaccines contain material from murdered babies. No one has discerned the spiritual ramifications when one becomes a partaker of that blood ritual. No one has discerned the spiritual warfare that is raging even now because of that fact. No one wants to believe they could be this deceived. Does anyone have anything other than propaganda?

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Last edited:
I read a really....really long article the other day about it.
It said that they, vaccinations, used to be just 3 of them. Then in the 80's and 90's they started giving something like 15 of them. It remarked how the companies making them started making bottles with several doses in them so it would be cheaper than single dose applications.

With using the bottles, they had to put something to keep it from going bad, so they put some kind of mercury in them. The article noted how studies were tampered with to show the mercury was un-harmful, while several European countries had banned the vaccines with the mercury.

It also said that countries, like Africa, where there was no autism, adhd, etc. that after using the vaccines, these other countries started having these health issues.

Some of their findings came from a man that attended a secret meeting with vaccine companies and pharmaceutical companies. They were given information on paper, but weren't allowed to take any of it with them.

Some of the governing bodies that say what vaccines are to be mandatory it was alleged that they themselves worked for the companies producing the vaccines, thus posing a conflict of interest due to income gained from the company they worked for.

It was a really good article. I could search for it again if anyone want me too.

Me, personally, I won't get flu shots. I don't like them. They make my arm sore for a day or two, and they make me feel sick a few days also.

Oh, one other thing I remember from that article - People who had children get sick and/or have serious reactions to vaccinations were winning suits against the manufacturers, but there was a stipulation, they had to wait 10 years before they got any money, and they had to keep silent about it. IMO, too scary.

I have a book that I'm reading called vaccination is not immunization. I'll try to quote some of the information from the book when I get home. It appears to make a very strong case against vaccinations, focusing on the poisons found in them and the dangers of them for young children, but I'd really like to hear the rebuttal.

Does anyone have any documentation to offer in support of their opinions (hint: there isn't any)? For example, I have documented the fact that vaccines contain material from murdered babies. No one has discerned the spiritual ramifications when one becomes a partaker of that blood ritual. No one has discerned the spiritual warfare that is raging even now because of that fact. No one wants to believe they could be this deceived. Does anyone have anything other than propaganda?

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Call me a fool then if you must, but the lives of my children are not worth the risk of not vaccinating them.

I weighed the pros and cons, and for me the simple fact that it prevents the disease/illness from happening (I am aware of it not always working) is enough of a pro for me.

You don't want to vaccinate your children or yourself, that is your choice, but don't dare condemn those of us that do choose to protect our children or ourselves.

I'm going by the information I've ran through when I used to do contract work for NIH. There are tons of appendices and statements that go over health risks and benefits, not just from the CDC, but also the NICHD, NIAID, and even some of the other institutes that may only touch on the subject.

Here is the CDC's page with official documents. Not everything the CDC offers is accurate -- they sometimes offer flawed criteria (like their criteria what constitutes as rape), but here's the public info. Their appendices are usually classified.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/

I'm not a scientist, I'm just a patient. I try to get all the info I can possibly retain and try to stick to the evidence. I don't think anyone is claiming that no vaccine is without flaw. I think most people are suggesting that vaccines are often more beneficial than harmful.

Last edited:
When I had them..only about three ...and they were compulsory.
Nowadays I dont know how many children are required to get.
Parents are frequently misinformed. Even prescriptions we didnt know what was in the drugs yet required to take them.

With flu shots they are not compulsory and they dont seem to work anyway. Im not aware that schools have them as well, but certainly in the workplace. I dont know about hearing of children who didnt get them and DIDNT die of measles, rubella, tetanus either, so cant say either way direct evidence those vaccines work. We could be dying of other things now, and maybe as a result of getting these vaccines. IDK.

Its like women who take the pill...They dont die from childbirth, but they are most likely to die from cancer of the ovaries.

The pill really messes up women.
Idk, just see women behave like dogs on heat with it, or even without it, having baby after baby without marriage to all different partners.
Its no cure to the supposed problem of overpopulation.
In China its compulsory for married couples to take it after having one child or something like that. Their menstruation cycles are govt monitored. Babies are frequently aborted, esp if they are female. Or abandoned.

Sorry to get off topic but just thinking about that. If i was born in China I would most likely be dead, being the second daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back