Ask and you shall receive

Just one thing. Pretty sure that God would not use sin to communicate. Two sins there: Lying and stealing.

Great point. Maybe the stealing apple is a bad example :D Lets minus that part of the example. Maybe we can say the apple was lost :D

Reactions: Juk
Great point. Maybe the stealing apple is a bad example :D Lets minus that part of the example. Maybe we can say the apple was lost :D
If God told you that you would get your apple back(and you knew it was God) then you ARE going to get your apple back no matter what it may look like in the natural...it's a matter of faith. God is always faithful to His word. If He promised something in His word or directly to you then He will surely do it. It may look impossible or long gone in the natural but that does not matter because nothing is impossible for God.

What if God wants you to have a cold?
How do I answer a silly question as this ? So perhaps if I go and punch a window out of your house - maybe you should not call the police because what if God wanted the window broken?

Come on Juk - God DOES NOT want you sick - Not Now and Not Ever.
I suggest you spend more time and build a relationship with God - one that is based on Spiritual Understanding of His ways -

@Klub - really ? You liked a post suggesting God might want you to have a cold ?
Whats next ? God might have wanted that baby thrown across town via that tornado.

I thought it was a great example. God ws not the one who orchastrated the apple being stolen...but He can teach us good things in bad situations and restore unto us those things that are stolen

How do I answer a silly question as this ? So perhaps if I go and punch a window out of your house - maybe you should not call the police because what if God wanted the window broken?

Come on Juk - God DOES NOT want you sick - Not Now and Not Ever.
I suggest you spend more time and build a relationship with God - one that is based on Spiritual Understanding of His ways -

@Klub - really ? You liked a post suggesting God might want you to have a cold ?
Whats next ? God might have wanted that baby thrown across town via that tornado.
What about the story of Job?

You can have all the faith in the world that you won't get sick, and still get sick. Faith does not give us invulnerability to the curse of the world.

Klub really ?
We are redeemed from the curse - those who know their place in Christ or who they are in Christ and the authority they have been Given - Yea Fath in His word keeps you healthy and strong. I did not say sickness does not try and get you - I said it cant stay - See that is where this word healing comes into play.

If God told you that you would get your apple back(and you knew it was God) then you ARE going to get your apple back no matter what it may look like in the natural...it's a matter of faith. God is always faithful to His word. If He promised something in His word or directly to you then He will surely do it. It may look impossible or long gone in the natural but that does not matter because nothing is impossible for God.

Thank You Mykuhl !!
Have thee most blessed week end
God Bless
Jim

Ohhhhhhh, I see what you are saying. I'm not sure I have that strength yet. I'll pray and ask but once people say something discouraging I start to think about what they say instead of what I know. I guess I need a little more faith eh? :)

Keep in the Word and walking with God....He is working on strengthening you right now :) but you see He does it a little at a time so that you will not feel overwhelmed and you can be successful, and its everlasting :) yes you trip and fall but every time you get back up and walk some more....your stronger and stronger. It how we learn..same with a toddler learning to walk.

You can have all the faith in the world that you won't get sick, and still get sick. Faith does not give us invulnerability to the curse of the world.
It is not about invunerability, the bible does not promise that you will never get sick or that we will never suffer. It promises that we will recover. There is a scripture that says, "many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord will deliver him out of them all."

It is not about invunerability, the bible does not promise that you will never get sick or that we will never suffer. It promises that we will recover. There is a scripture that says, "many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord will deliver him out of them all."

Ohhhhhhh, I see what you are saying. I'm not sure I have that strength yet. I'll pray and ask but once people say something discouraging I start to think about what they say instead of what I know. I guess I need a little more faith eh? :)
You are hitten the nail right on the head - now lets right this up a little better - It is not that you need More Faith as it is you need to build your faith up stronger.

Remember these words - out of the abundance of the heart the mouth does flow - ok what flows from the the mouth ? - Your thoughts and the enemies thoughts and so forth OR THE WORD OF GOD -

Now Phoenix here is where the rubber meets the road - if you have a habit of allowing what others say dictate or control or motivate how you think or feel or re-act then it is so simple you would need help to not see this - More Word In Your Heart - Chew on the scriptures that pops out to you and go along with the things going on in your life.

The more God in your heart - the less and less others will effect you like this.
God Bless
Jim

It does promise that we will recover, but sometimes recovery means that you die. Not that it is a bad thing for the believer, but we still die, and sometime's God's plan isn't necessarily a kind death. That's where we put our faith in God, and to honor him even when facing terrible deaths.

It does promise that we will recover, but sometimes recovery means that you die. Not that it is a bad thing for the believer, but we still die, and sometime's God's plan isn't necessarily a kind death. That's where we put our faith in God, and to honor him even when facing terrible deaths.

What book is this from ? The first book of religous mumbo jumbo ?
Klub I mean no disrespect but these words are oposed to the written word of God.

Klub really ?
We are redeemed from the curse - those who know their place in Christ or who they are in Christ and the authority they have been Given - Yea Fath in His word keeps you healthy and strong. I did not say sickness does not try and get you - I said it cant stay - See that is where this word healing comes into play.

Of course it can't stay, once our body dies, there is obviously no disease in heaven, but we can, and many believers will still die slow deaths from cancer.

If God did not give satan permission, he could not have done that to Job.
Juk - I will simply say this - you need to gain a deeper understanding of ALL of Gods word.
You need to know how the devil works -- how the devil gets a door into our lives - What God has already done that it is up to us to put forth or not.

God backs His word - However if we do not operate in this manner of His word then what can He back ?

Ok so how would thisd be Gods will ?

To praise God even in the worst of times. Carnal thinking is what drives this whole "my faith in God's healing will save me"

Notice the focus is not on God's power, but on MY desire of being healed.

Spiritual thinking makes us think "what can I do for God even though I'm miserable physically"

What book is this from ? The first book of religous mumbo jumbo ?
Klub I mean no disrespect but these words are oposed to the written word of God.

You can say no disrespect all you want, but you are still being disrespectful, It doesn't take a child to figure that out....

But It comes from Job, and the testimony of all the apostles who were tortured, slain and martyred. It comes from the real world. Not an idea that we will be healed from every disease.

Now, because if I don't say it someone will think I don't believe this..

God has complete power over everything, absolutely everything that has ever been. BUT It is not a lack of God's power to not heal someone (in the physical sense) But it can be our choice to live out the gospel even when times are hard. Thats one of the biggest themes of the Bible.

Back