Bbq!!

Bbq!!

OK guys here it is. O thank YOU Jesus for the gift we are about to receive from YOUR bounty Amen

1 2lb 7 bone steak/roast

1 package of lipton onion soup mix in 2 cups water in a ziplock bag.
Cut the steak into 4 pcs and get rid of the bone or it might poke a hole in the bag. Also I added 1/2 tsp ghost chili, you can use cayenne or just crushed red chili instead for you light hearts.

4 russet taters wrapped in foil for the BBQ. Put them on first since it takes the longest.

1 bunch Asparagus cut the bottoms off....bout 1 " coat with extra virgin olive oil n a sprinkle of kosher salt. They can cook with the steak side by side.
2 peaches cut in 1/2 n pitted. save them for last.....desert. Grill them until you get the BBQ stripes....good 2 go
Dang my mouth is waterin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the Asparagus dressing, 1/2 cup mayo, 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper, n a 1/8 tsp kosher salt, with a 1 tsp worchestershierererererer sauce your good 2 go.
garlic bread...Sour Dough rolls. Slice in 1/2, butter both sides and sprinkle ground garlic on both sides, grill last!!! just till ya get the stripes
Thank you god FOR MAKIN FOOD TASTE SOOOOO GOOD.
:D:D
:amen::guitar::party:
That is Chilis' BBQ for the week.
Notice i didn't put a whole lotta hot stuff on it! i made it for YOU!! yes YOU
I love you and please enjoy. it is my own concoction.

Chili out!!!:cool::groupray::D
ChilisBBQ001.jpg

ChilisBBQ006.jpg

ChilisBBQ005.jpg

ChilisBBQ004.jpg

Hey Precious .... I love your sunrise . It is realy beautiful . Now I have to find the one I took on my Alaska trip as it was a beautiful sunset picture.

That pic was taken on the last day of my cruise. The morning started off cloudy but the sun peaked out and that's when I snapped it. Yes, I l love sunsets, it's God's gift showing that He is giving us another day.

Hey Matt, I hope you saved your Puppy some, hehehehe. Next time make mine rare, okie dokie??

Those were rare dear. I SEARED EM FAST TO LOCK IN THE JUICES. O heck ya they were between rare n med rare. They were perfect, me I like to eat it right out of the package no cookin needed. Heheeheh

These were perfect!

It did come out very good along with the goodies:cool::D

Chili out

Salmon is next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is making me hungry. I think we need a 'hungry' smiley!

I have an awesome blackened salmon recipe. Now that I think about it, I haven't made it since around Christmas. I think it's due.

1515025_10203135190967470_758006293_n.jpg

I don't care who I offend, straighten out.......if you can't cook a tasty steak or meal without using pepper or chili or canine powder.......you can't cook.

I don't care who I offend, straighten out.......if you can't cook a tasty steak or meal without using pepper or chili or canine powder.......you can't cook.

That doesn't offend me. My two favorite things to cook with are garlic and green onion :D

Back