"CHRISTIANS ONLY!!!!!!"

What is "YT"????

Remember that I am an OLD country boy. I do not text and just learned how to turn a computer on 3 years ago and my grandkids have to fix my cell phone daily.
You have watched You Tube, no?

How have you been a member here since 2009 if you just learned to turn on a computer 3 years ago?

What is "YT"????

Remember that I am an OLD country boy.
I do not text and just learned how to turn a computer on 3 years ago and my grandkids have to fix my cell phone daily.
You have watched You Tube, no?

How have you been a member here since 2009 if you just learned to turn on a computer 3 years ago?

That's ok, Major! If we are to ask youngins what is "Lost In Space" or "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" they wouldn't have a clue and would research the science section.

CHRISTIANS ONLY!

L😎L!

i remember soupy sales not sure chuck o clown of course growing up we lived in a valley with only a t.v antenna 2 channels if we hit it just right . actually captain kangaroo was neat i went to the moon on first space shuttle went to Holland. i grew up on lone ranger gun smoke the only news cbs Walter Cronkite and thats the way it was

Matrix, like so many other human power movies, draws many off into the fleshly side of life with, for example, desires for possession of powers to control one's surroundings and over other people. Science Fiction movies of all names have many people dreaming of space travel at greater than light speed, of which is a violation of the laws of physics and will therefore never become possible. All of this is just a small sampling of of the things in the lives of so many who will pass under that sign, "CHRISTIANS ONLY!!!!!!"

I'm not saying anyone here are in the crowd, but I've been amazed at the effects sci-fi has had on the much of the culture. I've been decrying the massive and wasted expenditures of our tax dollars on probes to other planets, which will provide no return on investment. All that I do at my job when I apply for budget, I have to provide an analysis for return on investment for the budget people to gauge against other people's project cost projections with ROI, and I won't get a penny for my projects if they show no value for the taxpayer dollars I'm asking for, but NASA....the boundary of the other side of the universe is no limit.

All this just goes to show the spiritual temperature of what is allegedly a "Christian nation" among others. The hopes that professing "Christians" hold dear are very telling as to if they have ticket passage into that room reserved for "CHRISTIANS ONLY!!!!!!," or are redeemed. It's the ticket carriers for that room I seek to try and bring them some understanding about their condition.

MM

Matrix, like so many other human power movies, draws many off into the fleshly side of life with, for example, desires for possession of powers to control one's surroundings and over other people. Science Fiction movies of all names have many people dreaming of space travel at greater than light speed, of which is a violation of the laws of physics and will therefore never become possible. All of this is just a small sampling of of the things in the lives of so many who will pass under that sign, "CHRISTIANS ONLY!!!!!!"

I'm not saying anyone here are in the crowd, but I've been amazed at the effects sci-fi has had on the much of the culture. I've been decrying the massive and wasted expenditures of our tax dollars on probes to other planets, which will provide no return on investment. All that I do at my job when I apply for budget, I have to provide an analysis for return on investment for the budget people to gauge against other people's project cost projections with ROI, and I won't get a penny for my projects if they show no value for the taxpayer dollars I'm asking for, but NASA....the boundary of the other side of the universe is no limit.

All this just goes to show the spiritual temperature of what is allegedly a "Christian nation" among others. The hopes that professing "Christians" hold dear are very telling as to if they have ticket passage into that room reserved for "CHRISTIANS ONLY!!!!!!," or are redeemed. It's the ticket carriers for that room I seek to try and bring them some understanding about their condition.

MM
noooooo!!!
I love Jeff Bezos and his space missions.😊
plus the bible dosent specifically mention not to vacate the earth.
of course, Jeff and everyone involved in his 'blue origin' are concerned about the earth, so hopefully they will take pollution to outer space. I just cannot see anything wrong with that, except, that it wont work.

we'll see.

noooooo!!!
I love Jeff Bezos and his space missions.😊
plus the bible dosent specifically mention not to vacate the earth.
of course, Jeff and everyone involved in his 'blue origin' are concerned about the earth, so hopefully they will take pollution to outer space. I just cannot see anything wrong with that, except, that it wont work.

we'll see.

Via, I understand the "vision" that positive thinking fosters to inspire people to strive for greater achievements in this world and beyond, but I also understand the dangers in relying upon the theological vacuum of things not specifically forbidden that we can conjure up as a defense for various things we happen to like.

As an example: I've heard many times the accusation against biblical-minded believers as to their allegedly being "So heavenly minded, they're no earthly good." That's a very valid identifier for all the brilliant scientists who apply themselves only to probes to other planets and other exploratory ventures, all in the name of their own narcissistic curiosities. When they are so focused on that to the exclusion of applying their talents to helping solve problems right here on earth, they do indeed fit that cliché I quoted here to a "T". We need solutions to the gross inefficiencies within our current, renewable energy crisis.

So, although you didn't address the lack of return on investment feature of my treatise, I understand what you're saying. What I'm trying to push for is for us all to think on a higher level of thought governed by various emphasis we find within the word of God.

Interstellar travel dreams routinely ignore the fact that we will never achieve such. Such dreams ignore the limitations placed upon us by the laws of physics that we can never hope to surpass, no matter what level of technology we may attempt to develop. This is by design, if you get my meaning. They are so fixated on trying to open a portal to their fantasy "parallel universes" that they have become no good to any of us for solving our problems right here in how to collect more of that energy our sun gives to us that is just wasted away that could otherwise serve to provide needed energy to us all.

The liberal idea that this earth is becoming depleted, as if the Lord would ever allow such, and contrary to His written word, is nothing but a belief resident within the depraved minds of elitists who want dominion over all others. Their dominion would only lead to the total annihilation/self-destruction of all mankind, which is the chief aim of Satan. The population control gurus like Bill Gates and his ilk, they are no better.

Just some thoughts to share, and see with what we agree, and what isn't agreeable. Remember, the day that I'm perfect, I'm coming right back here to set y'all straight.....so get ready!

MM

Back