"CHRISTIANS ONLY!!!!!!"

Bananas already come from South America (mostly Equador, then Brazil) but...we get most of ours from the Phillipines. As they are closer.
But imagine...if all of our deforested Kauri land was planted in bananas...

Back to the thread............
Dr. James Kennedy, preaching to his congregation said -
"There are many of you here who will not make it to Heaven."

That means that many if not most who say that they are believers are in fact "Make Believers".

“Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?” Matthew 7:22

“And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’” Matthew 7:23

What Jesus, God in the flesh said is that Not all are saved; in fact, few are. Whether or not we think this makes God a failure, or whether or not we like what He said, or that it makes us sad, or upsets us, isn’t really that important. If the Bible says it, that settles it.

Now I can tell you straight out that the longer I have lived the more I see how right on target Jesus was! Do I like it......NO!

What is left is to make adjustments in our understanding and feelings in order to bring our thinking more in line with what God has stated so that e can be part of the FEW instead of the MANY!

Back to the thread............
Dr. James Kennedy, preaching to his congregation said -
"There are many of you here who will not make it to Heaven."

That means that many if not most who say that they are believers are in fact "Make Believers".

“Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?” Matthew 7:22

“And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’” Matthew 7:23

What Jesus, God in the flesh said is that Not all are saved; in fact, few are. Whether or not we think this makes God a failure, or whether or not we like what He said, or that it makes us sad, or upsets us, isn’t really that important. If the Bible says it, that settles it.

Now I can tell you straight out that the longer I have lived the more I see how right on target Jesus was! Do I like it......NO!

What is left is to make adjustments in our understanding and feelings in order to bring our thinking more in line with what God has stated so that e can be part of the FEW instead of the MANY!
For a minute I thought the whole thread had gone bananas.
I still like my saying..."The way is as narrow as the cross is wide. (indicating the only path to heaven is through His cross).

For a minute I thought the whole thread had gone bananas.
I still like my saying..."The way is as narrow as the cross is wide. (indicating the only path to heaven is through His cross).
Can you fit a camel?

Apparently, no camels appear in book of Revelation. Jesus rides a white horse, not a camel.

Apart from the redemptive cross of Christ, heaven won't even fit a fairyfly (one of the smallest known insects).
Well thats good I can't imagine being in heaven, it being beautiful and then being plagued by mozzies/sandflies
Cos that is what happens when you go to Milford Sound or the Banff.

Many have equated the seven churches with the various, seemingly distinguishables of church "ages," but it seems to me that those churches, all of which existed at the same time in Asia Minor (modern Turkey) were groupings of people types in spiritual matters moreso than indicative of ages of time through the past until now. With all having existed at the same time, the spiritual temperatures of each have always existed all down through the ages, so the question is, with which do YOU personally identify and define within your life in how you walk by the spirit...if at all? Philadelphia, Laodicea, or some other? It's a choice, really. Laodicea existed then, and exists now in spirit. I could name off the denominations and cults that fall within the scope of the Laodicean spirit, but will leave that to the imaginations of others.

So, if you've got milk, you BETTER have meat too in order to make the distinction for your own life as to where each of you stand.

Sorry. I just don't buy into the OOOO, AAAHHHH factor of ages distinctions that have tickled the ears of so many, because to call our modern day the Laodicean age is a seeming attempt to lump us all into a level of proximity to that, for which I find discomforting.

MM

Many have equated the seven churches with the various, seemingly distinguishables of church "ages," but it seems to me that those churches, all of which existed at the same time in Asia Minor (modern Turkey) were groupings of people types in spiritual matters moreso than indicative of ages of time through the past until now. With all having existed at the same time, the spiritual temperatures of each have always existed all down through the ages, so the question is, with which do YOU personally identify and define within your life in how you walk by the spirit...if at all? Philadelphia, Laodicea, or some other? It's a choice, really. Laodicea existed then, and exists now in spirit. I could name off the denominations and cults that fall within the scope of the Laodicean spirit, but will leave that to the imaginations of others.

So, if you've got milk, you BETTER have meat too in order to make the distinction for your own life as to where each of you stand.

Sorry. I just don't buy into the OOOO, AAAHHHH factor of ages distinctions that have tickled the ears of so many, because to call our modern day the Laodicean age is a seeming attempt to lump us all into a level of proximity to that, for which I find discomforting.

MM

Yes sir.

It is a leading traditional view is that in addition to representing actual churches in the first century, they are also symbols with prophetic meaning. After all, we find them in a book devoted to prophecy. Dr. McGee is one who also promotes this teaching.

A common view is that these Asian churches divide church history into seven periods. The first church, Ephesus, corresponds to the apostolic period. The last church, Laodicea, corresponds to the modern period. And the other five churches are a chronological sequence of intervening periods spanning almost two thousand years.

IMHO......it will be the Philidelphia church that is Raptured and the Laodicean church that is left snd this is the church that Christ will especially repudiate.

But that is just me.

Yes sir.

It is a leading traditional view is that in addition to representing actual churches in the first century, they are also symbols with prophetic meaning. After all, we find them in a book devoted to prophecy. Dr. McGee is one who also promotes this teaching.

A common view is that these Asian churches divide church history into seven periods. The first church, Ephesus, corresponds to the apostolic period. The last church, Laodicea, corresponds to the modern period. And the other five churches are a chronological sequence of intervening periods spanning almost two thousand years.

IMHO......it will be the Philidelphia church that is Raptured and the Laodicean church that is left snd this is the church that Christ will especially repudiate.

But that is just me.

Aww, Major, that's ok. It's a peripheral issue. I always give warning to others that they better watch out, 'cause when I become perfect, I gonna come back here and tell y'all what your problems are... :ROFLMAO:

MM

Aww, Major, that's ok. It's a peripheral issue. I always give warning to others that they better watch out, 'cause when I become perfect, I gonna come back here and tell y'all what your problems are... :ROFLMAO:

MM
Brene Brown already did that with her book 'The gifts of imperfection'.

I haven't read it seems only perfect people need to read it..I already know I'm imperfect.

MM
sounded to me like one of those SDA doctrines or dispensational type teachings some churches really go for. They have timelines, dates and everything. I'm like...

They were seven different churches in the mediterranean. Not seven AGES. That doesn't even make sense.

MM

Hey man...........are you OK?????

You seem to be absent!

Can anyone here be of some help to you?

I will be glad to talk to crossnote and see if he can lend you some money if you need it!!!!

Back