Communion for Pro Abortionists

really do you have a different bible than i have ?
Is that a valid question?

Only Christians will long to be righteous and will fight the war against sin to be righteous. This means that someone who is living in unrepentant sin is not a Christian. They never were Christians.

MY KJV of the Bible says in 1 John 3:9-10 ............
"Whosoever is born of God practices not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother."

The Greek word that is translated as practice is once again a present participle, meaning that this is a habitual pattern or KNOWN SIN!. Notice that the children of the devil habitually sin but that is not true of Christians.

see we can have sin in our life.. i know couples living together yet saying they are saved. to farter this discussion. i would have go in to doctrine that creates heartburn on both sides. so we can have known sin .

but yet it is taught yet saved .. mind this i am not arguing doctrine . because i lean in the direction of being secured in Christ. . so it has to be one or the other . yes i have my scriptures to be fair with both you i know southern baptist doctrine .
Notice the posted words.............."There is no such thing as being a Christian and living in KNOWN sin."

Paul said something along the lines of "I hate what I do and do what I hate." We are going to sin, at least I am. And its usually the same sin(s). We try.

Absolutley agreed. However there is vast differance between "I hate what I do and do what I hate" and KNOWING the sin that we do and continue to do it.

Can a prostitute accept Jesus Christ and continue to sell her body????
Can a pedophile accept Christ and continue to molest children???
Can a murderer accept Christ and continue to kill people?????
Can a homosexual accept Christ and continue in that choice???
Can a doctor accept Christ and then perform abortion everyday of the week???

See where I am going with this and the difference?

Its kind of like asking God to forgive you for the murder you are about to commit. God will not step outside of His nature. I know that is an extreme example, but I hope it helps you understand. To repent of a sin is to aknowlege it is wrong and turn away from it.

Agreed. Confess and REPENT means to change directions away from that sin.

no i take no offense to your post i am just trying clarify known sin .if i ask a question i really expect a answer .its something i need to examine

So.....you want a reply about what KNOWN SIN is.

1st of all, I am astonished that a Pastor/Preacher would ask that question!

SIN = Sin is described in the Bible as transgression of the law of God and/or a rebellion against God's Word!

Now we all sin. Again, that is not something I should have to post! Lost mean and saved men sin because we are all sinners. Saved men are forgiven of their sin. We are sinners not because we sin; rather, we sin because we are sinners. This passed-on depravity is known as inherited sinand many call this PERSONAL SIN.

Romans 3:23.........
"All have sinned and come short of the approval of God"!

Then another type of sin is known as IMPUTED SIN. Used in both financial and legal settings, the Greek word translated “imputed” means “to take something that belongs to someone and credit it to another’s account.”

Before the Law of Moses was given, sin was not imputed to man, although men were still sinners because of inherited sin. After the Law was given, sins committed in violation of the Law were imputed (accounted) to them.

Romans 5:13 confirms this doctrine........
"For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.”

Even before transgressions of the law were imputed to men, the ultimate penalty for sin (death) continued to reign. All humans, from Adam to Moses, were subject to death, not because of their sinful acts against the Mosaic Law (which they did not have), but because of their own inherited sinful nature. After Moses, humans were subject to death both because of inherited sin from Adam and imputed sin from violating the laws of God.

Then there is KNOWN/DELIBERATE sin which occurs when a person who knows God’s revealed will written in the Bible or on his conscience or spoken to him by the Holy Spirit, chooses deliberately to disobey.

It can also be called intentional known sin. Deliberate known sin is specifically spoken of in Exodus 21:14, Numbers 15:30, Deuteronomy 1:43, 17:12, 17:13, 18:20, 18:22, Psalm 19:13, Luke 12:47-48, John 15:22 and Romans 7:7.

In Psalm 19:12-13, David draws a distinction between hidden sin and presumptuous sins:
“…Cleanse me from secret faults. Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins…”

The Hebrew word for “presumptuous” here is “zed”. The word “zed” is derived from the Hebrew word “zid”. Zid” means “to be disobedient to God; applied to the person who sins not ignorantly or inadvertently, but wilfully, knowingly, of set purpose…”.

“Zid” is used in Exodus 21:14, Deuteronomy 1:43, 17:13 and 18:20. In Numbers 15:30, the word “presumptuously” is a combination of the words “rum” and “yad” in Hebrew. “Rum” means literally “high” and “yad” means literally “hand”. But “a high hand” symbolically means “obstinate rebellion” , pride and deliberate known sin.

I am always blessed to be of help and I hope this explination does that for you.

In other words... In country boy English, when God says that homosexuality is an "abomination to the Lord thyGod and is sin to be judged by death". then NO ONE can say that that are a Christian AND CONTINUE TO LIVE THTA LIFE CHOICE!

They must confess (Ask for forgivness) and REPENT...(Stop doing that KNOWN SIN)!

appreciate the reply i understand repent but if we have to repent then that means we have known sin. but i await the o.p reply .if they dont i will move on

I dont know about everyone else her but I for one, even though retired have a lot of things to do and one of those is not being tied to a computer screen!

If I can be of further assistance to you, please ask!

Last edited:
So.....you want a reply about what KNOWN SIN is.

1st of all, I am astonished that a Pastor/Preacher would ask that question!

SIN = Sin is described in the Bible as transgression of the law of God and/or a rebellion against God's Word!

Now we all sin. Again, that is not something I should have to post! Lost mean and saved men sin because we are all sinners. Saved men are forgiven of their sin. We are sinners not because we sin; rather, we sin because we are sinners. This passed-on depravity is known as inherited sinand many call this PERSONAL SIN.

Romans 3:23.........
"All have sinned and come short of the approval of God"!

Then another type of sin is known as IMPUTED SIN. Used in both financial and legal settings, the Greek word translated “imputed” means “to take something that belongs to someone and credit it to another’s account.”

Before the Law of Moses was given, sin was not imputed to man, although men were still sinners because of inherited sin. After the Law was given, sins committed in violation of the Law were imputed (accounted) to them.

Romans 5:13 confirms this doctrine........
"For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.”

Even before transgressions of the law were imputed to men, the ultimate penalty for sin (death) continued to reign. All humans, from Adam to Moses, were subject to death, not because of their sinful acts against the Mosaic Law (which they did not have), but because of their own inherited sinful nature. After Moses, humans were subject to death both because of inherited sin from Adam and imputed sin from violating the laws of God.

Then there is KNOWN/DELIBERATE sin which occurs when a person who knows God’s revealed will written in the Bible or on his conscience or spoken to him by the Holy Spirit, chooses deliberately to disobey.

It can also be called intentional known sin. Deliberate known sin is specifically spoken of in Exodus 21:14, Numbers 15:30, Deuteronomy 1:43, 17:12, 17:13, 18:20, 18:22, Psalm 19:13, Luke 12:47-48, John 15:22 and Romans 7:7.

In Psalm 19:12-13, David draws a distinction between hidden sin and presumptuous sins:
“…Cleanse me from secret faults. Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins…”

The Hebrew word for “presumptuous” here is “zed”. The word “zed” is derived from the Hebrew word “zid”. Zid” means “to be disobedient to God; applied to the person who sins not ignorantly or inadvertently, but wilfully, knowingly, of set purpose…”.

“Zid” is used in Exodus 21:14, Deuteronomy 1:43, 17:13 and 18:20. In Numbers 15:30, the word “presumptuously” is a combination of the words “rum” and “yad” in Hebrew. “Rum” means literally “high” and “yad” means literally “hand”. But “a high hand” symbolically means “obstinate rebellion” , pride and deliberate known sin.

I am always blessed to be of help and I hope this explination does that for you.

In other words... In country boy English, when God says that homosexuality is an "abomination to the Lord thyGod and is sin to be judged by death". then NO ONE can say that that are a Christian AND CONTINUE TO LIVE THTA LIFE CHOICE!

They must confess (Ask for forgivness) and REPENT...(Stop doing that KNOWN SIN)!
not a bad reply first i want to cover your I am astonished that a Pastor/Preacher would ask that question!. astonished? i dont go around using the phrase known sin . its how you worded it you say a Christian can not.. but we can its practiced every day couples living together / not married yet they profess to be saved. the church/ the pastor considers them SAVED. SO WHICH IS IT saved or not saved .i am fully aware of the southern Baptist doctrine on salvation : the subject that is forbiden osas osnas that genders strife . even though i lean towards the osas . some area i draw the line on. i have heard jack Graham Charles stanley say . you fall back into sin stay in sin. you still make it just no rewards..

so i ask this which is it. on known sin /willful. understand i am agreeing in parts and parts not . explanation i enjoy a lecture i don't. your insinuation of the astonished. to be honest i find it insulting . plz dont think for a minute i am a novice . if i dont understand how you worded something . i stop ask questions so as i dont misunderstand you. . plz refrain from implying i should be able to understand what your saying being a pastor / preacher..
you never stop learning i leave you with a scripture in
proverbs 18:21
Life and death are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit. if i post something some one does not understand .i am more than happy to respond im just not agreeing with the word CANT .i have to many friends that are osas and many preachers on t.v i listen to.. dont know about you but i need all the word i can get reading and listening .

of this reply is unacceptable remove it ..i move on to bigger better things

i agree %100 and i am a country boy but lets take this a step farther is that the only sin? living together out side marriage can we call them bro-sister and are they truly saved ? this is serious doctrine questions

i agree %100 and i am a country boy but lets take this a step farther is that the only sin? living together out side marriage can we call them bro-sister and are they truly saved ? this is serious doctrine questions

I realiize that this is not popular and that you may not agree....but is sex outside of marriage a sin? That is what you are asking.

Not ME but the Bible The tells us that sex outside of marriage is a sin, it is breaking the seventh commandment in Ex. 20:14.......
“Thou shalt not commit adultry".

This prohibition for sex covers not only adultery but fornication and impurity of every act, word, and thought (Matt. 5:27, 28).
Before you get excited and yell at me......, please keep reading! Yes, the Bible does say that all forms of sex outside of marriage are wrong. Here’s how.

The early chapters of Genesis give a basic blueprint for marriage, and even though it never says “Thou shall not have sex before marriage,” it certainly suggests that sex outside of marriage flows against God’s design. God’s command to “be fruitful and multiply” (Genesis 1) is joyfully heeded by Adam and Eve after they are joined in marriage (Genesis 2:24-25; 4:1, 25). The same goes for their descendants. Noah, Shem, Abram and others all have sex and therefore have children within the confines of a marriage covenant.

How clearer could God have said about sex outside of marriage than in 1 Thess. 4:3-5...........
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God”.

God loves sex. But He’s designed us to have sex within the boundaries of a marriage covenant. To violate God’s design in an effort to lay hold of creation’s pleasure is not just foolish, but actually rejects the delights God wants us to enjoy. Sex outside of marriage mocks the Creator’s will and elevates human desire over God’s wisdom.

Thank you for asking brother and I hope this helps your understanding!

not a bad reply first i want to cover your I am astonished that a Pastor/Preacher would ask that question!. astonished? i dont go around using the phrase known sin . its how you worded it you say a Christian can not.. but we can its practiced every day couples living together / not married yet they profess to be saved. the church/ the pastor considers them SAVED. SO WHICH IS IT saved or not saved .i am fully aware of the southern Baptist doctrine on salvation : the subject that is forbiden osas osnas that genders strife . even though i lean towards the osas . some area i draw the line on. i have heard jack Graham Charles stanley say . you fall back into sin stay in sin. you still make it just no rewards..

so i ask this which is it. on known sin /willful. understand i am agreeing in parts and parts not . explanation i enjoy a lecture i don't. your insinuation of the astonished. to be honest i find it insulting . plz dont think for a minute i am a novice . if i dont understand how you worded something . i stop ask questions so as i dont misunderstand you. . plz refrain from implying i should be able to understand what your saying being a pastor / preacher..
you never stop learning i leave you with a scripture in
proverbs 18:21
Life and death are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit. if i post something some one does not understand .i am more than happy to respond im just not agreeing with the word CANT .i have to many friends that are osas and many preachers on t.v i listen to.. dont know about you but i need all the word i can get reading and listening .

of this reply is unacceptable remove it ..i move on to bigger better things

I am unable to read and grasp your typing.

I think you are saying that I insulted you by saying I was astonished that you did not know the meaning of KNOWN SIN.
I am sorry that you did not know, but that was not an insult but only a statement of "Observation" from what YOU stated.

What I have said has nothing what so ever to do with Once Saved Always Saved teaching.

I have stated and repeat for you........Someone who claims to be a Christ and continues to practice KNOWN/WILLFUL sin is not a Christian.
Honestly brother......that is as much human common sense as it is Bible doctrine.

You said...........
"some area i draw the line on. i have heard jack Graham Charles stanley say . you fall back into sin stay in sin. you still make it just no rewards.."

However, I have heard God say in Matthew 7:20-23................
"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

God also said in 1 John 2:19......
"They went out from us but they were not of us, for if they had been of us, they would have remained; but they went out from us to disclose that they were not of us. Contemporary English Version These people came from our own group, yet they were not really part of us. If they had been part of us, they would have stayed with us."

One must be truely born again the 1st time to be saved!

Listen......If you worked for me selling Ford trucks, and you buy a Chevy and drive it to work and park it on my lot.....
and I explain to you that what you are doing is rebellion to ME and it harms me because we sell Fords and you say, too bad bubba, I like Chevys and I am going to keep driving mine............And I fire YOU, is it your fault or mine? IS that REBELLION/SIN on your part?
It is MY car lot and my business and YOU work for me!!!!!!!

Now how differant from than that is YOU and me obeying God when He tells us not to do something and we do it anyway???

Last edited:
Listen......If you worked for me selling Ford trucks, and you buy a Chevy and drive it to work and park it on my lot.....
and I explain to you that what you are doing is rebellion to ME and it harms me because we sell Fords and you say, too bad bubba, I like Chevys and I am going to keep driving mine............And I fire YOU, is it your fault or mine? IS that REBELLION/SIN on your part?
It is MY car lot and my business and YOU work for me!!!!!!!
Dear Major, since collectively we have wandered so far of topic as to need a day and a night to return, perhaps you will forbear a thought or two.
Now that we’ve entered into a more general discussion of sin, and known sin in particular. Forgive me, I am turning your above example on its head, with your permission.
Now how differant from than that is YOU and me obeying God when He tells us not to do something and we do it anyway???
Good question.

Just for fun mind you, and not intentionally meaning to be argumentative for it’s own sake, but the above example could be seen in the following light:

If I love Chevy’s as much as the person in your example, if I KNOW them to be better to the point I will not own a Ford, then is it not sinful for me to work for you? Because, in selling Fords as a product/idea, am I not sining by advocating a false belief that Ford is superior to Chevys.

Perhaps the right thing is for me to quit and save my soul. 🙂

Back