Depressed?

I think it might be worth mentioning I'm 16 and don't even have my driver's license yet.

Well, then, in that case, young man, please accept what people who are older in the Lord are telling you---and believe them, because what you are actually doing right now is arguing for the case of insignificance. That is not of God.

We have significance in Christ.

Last edited:
I just think I have a lot of fears I need to overcome... Mainly a fear of people.

Believe it or not, the fear of man is one of the most common of all fears. Some who have it are considered shy, or an even deeper form manifests as a fear of what others think, while others have serious, crippling phobias that keeps people from venturing out into social situations or even unknown crowds.

No matter what level of fear one may have, Jesus Christ is the ONLY one who can break that bondage! The enemy sets up that stronghold of fear to keep Christians from walking out their faith and their gifting, keeping them from being an influence for Christ. In unbelievers, his target is to keep them isolated from those who may minister the truth to them.

"The Bondage Breaker" by Neil T. Anderson is the best at helping us deal with things like this that set themselves up as major barriers to knowing God intimately. Get it!! You can be easily delivered of this!

Believe it or not, the fear of man is one of the most common of all fears. Some who have it are considered shy, or an even deeper form manifests as a fear of what others think, while others have serious, crippling phobias that keeps people from venturing out into social situations or even unknown crowds.

No matter what level of fear one may have, Jesus Christ is the ONLY one who can break that bondage! The enemy sets up that stronghold of fear to keep Christians from walking out their faith and their gifting, keeping them from being an influence for Christ. In unbelievers, his target is to keep them isolated from those who may minister the truth to them.

"The Bondage Breaker" by Neil T. Anderson is the best at helping us deal with things like this that set themselves up as major barriers to knowing God intimately. Get it!! You can be easily delivered of this!

I was at my church tonight for Middle School and I think I saw that book laying around oddly enough!

I was at my church tonight for Middle School and I think I saw that book laying around oddly enough!

GREAT! Get it! I did and so did my husband and many others I know....I also was used by God to take someone through it for freedom in Christ. It is amazing.

You know I really do see how it's fear that's been holding me back. Sure I've given God a lot of harmful beliefs and ambitions, but I've never really given him my fears. I see now how fear is how the devil keeps us selfish, and it's fear that ultimately causes us to sin.

You know I really do see how it's fear that's been holding me back. Sure I've given God a lot of harmful beliefs and ambitions, but I've never really given him my fears. I see now how fear is how the devil keeps us selfish, and it's fear that ultimately causes us to sin.

Your spiritual eyes are opening---God is so good to you!

Hello. Today while I was reading the Bible I found a passage that may encourage you and comfort you: Philippians 4:6-7. God bless you brother.

Well waffles I want to commend you for being in the right place..

I would get down abt not bearing fruit too, but its not up to us to bear them, ots all up to the HS .

Keep doing what you know is right and God will do the rest.

Back