Did I Get Saved Yet?

Lol can't you just rejoice in God without bringing up some meaningless movie? Harry Potter wont be in Heaven so who really cares. HE ISNT REAL.

Lol can't you just rejoice in God without bringing up some meaningless movie? Harry Potter wont be in Heaven so who really cares. HE ISNT REAL.
I am just scared if you are going to say that God doesn't allow me to watch Harry Potter. But you are right, no one and nothing from Harry Potter is real. So why fear Harry Potter even though it's just fantasy?

The only thing I would be concerned with is putting anything before God. I was highly addicted to online gaming for years. I finally said enough, tossed my home desktop and got a computer I know couldn't handle the games I liked. With the help of God I am now free from that bondage. That is where Jesus is talking about if your right hand steals it is better to cut it off. Get rid of your addictions or anything that keeps you in Sin. Now I just need to work on my cell phone addiction lol.

I threw away over 300 CDs. I didn't do it immediately after being saved. It was over ten years. I chose to get rid of them because music is the strongest lure for me to fall back into a lifestyle of drugs and alcohol. This was my choice, I was led to by the Holy Spirit, I still had the choice.
If you're scared to give something up, you're holding on to it too tightly. I'm not telling you what to do. That's not my job, that belongs to the Holy Spirit.

If you cling to your life, you will lose it, and if you let your life go, you will save it. (Luke 17:33 NLT)

Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. For some people have deliberately violated their consciences; as a result, their faith has been shipwrecked. (1 Timothy 1:19 NLT)

Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ (Philippians 3:8 NLT)

I am just scared if you are going to say that God doesn't allow me to watch Harry Potter. But you are right, no one and nothing from Harry Potter is real. So why fear Harry Potter even though it's just fantasy?
It's not a sin to read fiction.

Yeah but watching and reading Harry Potter is so not a sin, and don't say it is because I know it is not a sin... I know a lot of born again Christians who watch and read Harry Potter.
It probably not a sin for most people. I personally like the series. You you though, it probably is a sin.

Sin-breaking the Law of God. Disobedience to His Word.
God doesn't impose anything on anyone, but one must submit to Him if we are to have communion with Him.

This is absurd! What else do I have to freaking do? I am trying my best but God seems to still ignore me, and I just placed Him as the most important, but what in the world is placing Him as the most important if not deciding for real like "God is now the most important"?

This is absurd! What else do I have to freaking do? I am trying my best but God seems to still ignore me, and I just placed Him as the most important, but what in the world is placing Him as the most important if not deciding for real like "God is now the most important"?
Amen little sister!

What do you mean, Polly?

Ofcourse... And I will keep his commandments, and do His will. But what does His will mean? I don't think it means doing rituals?
Of course his will is not for us to perform rituals. His will is for us believe in his son Jesus Christ, to love him, and our neighbors. In order to love God and our neighbors we must not sin against them, but live our lives with a clean conscience, not grieving the spirit he has given us. The spirit of purity and truth, the Holy Spirit.

Of course his will is not for us to perform rituals. His will is for us believe in his son Jesus Christ, to love him, and our neighbors. In order to love God and our neighbors we must not sin against them, but live our lives with a clean conscience, not grieving the spirit he has given us. The spirit of purity and truth, the Holy Spirit.
Yeah but I have a strong dislike for people who did bad things to me, like bullying, abuse, groping, etc.

Back