Did I Get Saved Yet?

Yeah but I have a strong dislike for people who did bad things to me, like bullying, abuse, groping, etc.
Of course. God heals though. I suffered at the hands of another, horrific it was. But do you know what, I AM FREE, not just physically but mentally and spiritually and that is down to the healing power of God. Without God i could very well still be suffering, carrying the pain and emotional wounds around but i am so free i have peace, contentment and happiness that only comes from God. He strengthens me, knows all about me , what i went through and He is here for me carrying me through, giving me His strength. He loves me, just like He loves and cares for you. He will carry you through. Those people who hurt you won't affect you at all, they can't touch your mind nothing. Know who you are in Christ and rest in His love and comfort , you won't give those bullies a second thought. He will heal you and make you free. And that is love. You will overcome.

Ofcourse... And I will keep his commandments, and do His will. But what does His will mean? I don't think it means doing rituals?

Read the Bible. No rituals... don't worry. The New Testament is actually really interesting. Along with Proverbs and Psalms.

Yeah but watching and reading Harry Potter is so not a sin, and don't say it is because I know it is not a sin... I know a lot of born again Christians who watch and read Harry Potter.

You are right on this Polly...it is not a sin any more than young christians in the 1st century reading Bel and the Dragon

I am going to copy and paste the verses in that song and highlight what I feel are the best lines.

I can't believe what she said
I can't believe what he did
Oh, don't they know it's wrong, yeah?
Don't they know it's wrong, yeah?
Maybe there's something I missed
But how could they treat me like this?
It's wearing out my heart

The way they disregard

This is love, this is hate...
We all have a choice to make

Oh, Father won't You forgive them?
They don't know what they've been doin' (oh no)
Oh, Father, give me grace to forgive them
'Cause I feel like the one losin'

Well it's only the dead that can live
But still I wrestle with this
To lose the pain that's mine
Seventy times seven times
'Cause Lord it doesn't feel right
For me to turn a blind eye
Though I guess it's not that much
When I think of what You've done.

This is love, this is hate...
We've got a choice to make

Oh, Father won't You forgive them?

Oh, no!

Why do we think that hate's gonna change their heart?
We're up in arms over wars that don't need to be fought
But pride won't let us lay our weapons on the ground
We build our bridges up but just to burn them down
We think pain is owed apologies and then it'll stop
But truth be told it doesn't matter if they're sorry or not
Freedom comes when we surrender to the sound
Of mercy and Your grace, Father, send Your angels down

[x2]
Oh, Father won't you forgive them?
Yeah, I feel like I've been losing

I feel like I've been losin'

Okay. I also wonder that what is going on? I keep feeling like someone is behind me, but I just found out that no one is here... Is God testing me?

And is there any home blessing prayer you can give? I tried blessing the home, but I still feel this dark presence of someone behind me, and I feel like someone answers me that who is there...

And is there any home blessing prayer you can give? I tried blessing the home, but I still feel this dark presence of someone behind me, and I feel like someone answers me that who is there...
Read john chapter 10 out loud, that will work

Back