Did I Get Saved Yet?

Right... But huge age difference can't be bad as long as you are not under 16, right? Even Mary is told to be about 15 in the Bible and Joseph was about 30... I heard so.

Right... But huge age difference can't be bad as long as you are not under 16, right? Even Mary is told to be about 15 in the Bible and Joseph was about
30... I heard so.
It's not all it's cracked up to be being with an older man especially while you're so young. I'll just mention a couple of things for you. As your 18, a man if 30-46:
The man could be very much set in his ways and these ways not likely to be good ways. After initial excitement of meeting and getting to knoew each other you could find him quite boring . He most likely would have had failed relationship, marriage or kids and usually will bad mouth the ex where you will naively believe him and find out some years later that it was actually him who behaved wrongly in the relationship. He may never want to take you out after the first stages preferring to stay at home watching sport with a beer or two or three and sleeping in till the afternoon . No enthusiasm for doing things together. You may end up solely cooking and cleaning and not much else. An age gap of those years isn't really compatible most of the time and is very questionable as to the man's agenda. Just trying to give you a few things to think about. You'd probably have more common interests and wholesome fun with those closer in age.

Right... But huge age difference can't be bad as long as you are not under 16, right? Even Mary is told to be about 15 in the Bible and Joseph was about 30... I heard so.
I'm only 16 and I don't act immature. In fact I act more mature than some/most adults. Age has little to do with personality.

It's not all it's cracked up to be being with an older man especially while you're so young. I'll just mention a couple of things for you. As your 18, a man if 30-46:
The man could be very much set in his ways and these ways not likely to be good ways. After initial excitement of meeting and getting to knoew each other you could find him quite boring . He most likely would have had failed relationship, marriage or kids and usually will bad mouth the ex where you will naively believe him and find out some years later that it was actually him who behaved wrongly in the relationship. He may never want to take you out after the first stages preferring to stay at home watching sport with a beer or two or three and sleeping in till the afternoon . No enthusiasm for doing things together. You may end up solely cooking and cleaning and not much else. An age gap of those years isn't really compatible most of the time and is very questionable as to the man's agenda. Just trying to give you a few things to think about. You'd probably have more common interests and wholesome fun with those closer in age.
What about Mary and Joseph? That was a big age gap...

I don't know about the age gap between Mary and Joseph, but that doesn't matter anyway. It was a different time. Heck, even if you go back in time a little bit in America people were marrying girls that were thirteen year old. But back then all women were stay at home moms. I think that's much different than now, where women have careers and everything.

About God sending me a man, will God send me like many men until I choose one of them, or will he only send one in my whole life? Because I am now using dating services because I believe that I will meet the guy what God sends in the dating service. And is it only the man what God sends what I have to choose, or can it be any born again Christian man even though God maybe didn't send that man? One guy already fell in love with me, but I don't want that guy, but I wonder if God sent me that guy.

And can the man what God sends to me cheat on me or abuse me sexually? I just wonder, because humans sin.

And I am now seeing signs that I will get a man who is like and looks like Severus Snape... My romantic feelings are not bondage. Severus is just the ideal man... Physically and mentally, so that's why I want a man who is like and looks like Severus so I can imagine that such man is Severus.

And will God most likely send a guy of my own age or close to my age, or can it be any age? I don't want a young guy. I want a 30-46yo man, but I am afraid that God will not send a man of that age range.
He doesn't send spouses. We get to go out and get our own.

Why wouldn't I meet the man what God sends in a dating service? Because I don't think I would meet him in real life or anywhere else... And why would the men from the dating services be sent by Satan?

And is it idolatry to be with a man who is not sent by God?

Also, my romantic feelings are not bondage because bondage is always caused by demons, so my romantic feelings are not caused by demons. Why do you think so? Even the demons tried to destroy my romantic feelings a year ago because they thought that it's very bad to love fictional characters instead of real life people and they didn't want me to be happy.

Bondage can be caused by many things: sin, disobedience, pride. Not just demons. Turn off the computer and read your bible already.

Okay. Do I have to read the Old Testament too? I am really too lazy to read the Bible by reading it and not to find a thing.

Back