Did I Get Saved Yet?

It seems dangerous and maybe demonic. Especially if you actually see the imaginary person. Of Polly is involved in that she should stop. That's my opinion...
We've been round and round about that. I draw the same conclusion. It's an invitation as far as I'm concerned. My discernment alarm was working overtime when I researched it.

I have a question though. What do you all think about going to church often? I know some people don't go often. I don't go often myself and I kinda feel bad. Does that make me a backslider? I love the Lord, and try to live by His word...

I have a question though. What do you all think about going to church often? I know some people don't go often. I don't go often myself and I kinda feel bad. Does that make me a backslide? I love the Lord, and try to live by His word...
I guess the reason one does not go is the issue? If you cant find a church that really represents Christ.. and really is in His Truth? Then we are not supposed to go to false assembles.. and sometimes God calls us apart to Himself to teach us things the Church will not or cannot.... I helped build a large church and when it became too large it lost its mission... I am very tired of religion and men trying to build ministries...I still attend but not like before..and I know when and where I am supposed to be...I have the Holy Spirit and I would think you do too.

I guess the reason one does not go is the issue? If you cant find a church that really represents Christ.. and really is in His Truth? Then we are not supposed to go to false assembles.. and sometimes God calls us apart to Himself to teach us things the Church will not or cannot.... I helped build a large church and when it became too large it lost its mission... I am very tired of religion and men trying to build ministries...I still attend but not like before..and I know when and where I am supposed to be...I have the Holy Spirit and I would think you do too.
Yeah I have the Holy Spirit. OH! I want everyone to experience God's love and presence. He's truly wonderful. Thanks for answering.

Down with any thread that focuses on Severus...

Polly if you cannot stop making everything about him why come on here? What about Jesus? What about questions related to the word of God or issues that affect people of faith...? Skip Severus...he is a make believe person...keep him if you will but do not take or make issues here out of this self hypnosis or delusion or whatever you think this false image means to you...keep it to yourself and talk Christ, Christianity, even the enemies of Christianity, but this obsession of yours is foolishness that has no reality to it...just your imagination...

See you were very tricky...you started this appearing to be making a change, but that was not really your motive was it...it was your intent to eventually bring it all back to this imaginary Severus...isn't that right? Be honest with yourself at least...
What do I need to tell about Jesus? I know almost everything about Jesus, so I don't need to talk about Him or say like "ommmmgggggoodness Jesus is soo the best I luuvvv him and he isss juuusttt the beessssttt and beetttteer than anything" and I don't need to obsess about Jesus either. Also, even you know everything about Jesus, so I have really nothing to teach you about Jesus and I even can't teach you about him... I am a noob in Christianity... Also, I don't need to rush, so don't get scared if I don't talk about Jesus a lot, I am just a spiritual baby and it will take some time.

And I am also trying to make you understand that my romantic feelings for Severus are normal and I don't need to love any other man than Severus if I don't want to.

Actually Jesus IS THE BEST. He died for you Polly. He was beat so bad a person wouldn't recognize him. He did this for you and you treat him like he is of no matter. The best part is he defeated death. Jesus is everything. But you know something, you wont get it until your heart changes.

Actually Jesus IS THE BEST. He died for you Polly. He was beat so bad a person wouldn't recognize him. He did this for you and you treat him like he is of no matter. The best part is he defeated death. Jesus is everything. But you know something, you wont get it until your heart changes.
Yes, he is the best, I didn't say he isn't. I only said that I don't need to talk about him.

You were attacking how Christians see Jesus. Your actions portray someone who isn't saved. You want the title of Christian but still want to live in the world. You mock believers and call them fundamentalists'. How can we take you serious when you do all these things. Everything you discuss with us leads ultimately to Snape. Like another poster said, just admit he is your God. The World is your God.

Polly we aren't trying to be mean to you. If we were we would just ignore you. You say that you don't have to talk about Jesus all the time but in every thread you talk about Severus. What you put into you is what comes out and you obviously put in more Severus more than Jesus.

You were attacking how Christians see Jesus. Your actions portray someone who isn't saved. You want the title of Christian but still want to live in the world. You mock believers and call them fundamentalists'. How can we take you serious when you do all these things. Everything you discuss with us leads ultimately to Snape. Like another poster said, just admit he is your God. The World is your God.
Not all Christians, but you are just saying that I have to obsess about Jesus.

Can't I just keep my love for Jesus only inside me and not talk about him usually? What do I have to even say about Jesus?

Back