Discovering myself

I feel like it's so unfair. He gets to leave cut off his phone and go out partying. I'm sitting at the house half way dead from stressing thinking he got to be cheating. He comes home and manipulates me and act like nothing happened and I'm wrong. Bringing a child into a broken home is DANGEROUS.
I agree !! Most Dangerous
Look at it this way. You are already in this situation. Nothing you allow to worry or anger you will change the situation.

So you have choices to make.
1. go at it your way
2. do things His way.
I would rather suffer through not getting my way or doing things my way In Order to Get His Results over mine.

That's the bottom line. Is this easy? No not at first if you are not used to saying No to your flesh..... but it does get easier and easier.
Blessings

If you truly feel it's God's will and that's the advice you are giving me then that makes since. I can't comprehend it bc I'm probably thinking of it in the flesh rather than the spirit. I'm definitely gonna pray on it tonight for sure

If you truly feel it's God's will and that's the advice you are giving me then that makes since. I can't comprehend it bc I'm probably thinking of it in the flesh rather than the spirit. I'm definitely gonna pray on it tonight for sure

Definitely good to soak everything said in prayer. You are the one that has to know beyond a shaddow of a doubt that this is Gods desire and way for you. And you have to be solid and fully persuaded like Abraham, because you and Jesus are the ones that have to carry out the fight. The rest of us will be praying.

I can guarantee you that you will never be alone, because The Holy Spirit lives in you, and greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. Plus Jim and I, and everyone here will be here for you and praying for you! Not every member will agree with all that we have said, but if its your decision... they will be supportive :)

I greatly appreciate your input I'm smiling from ear to ear at how encouraging your words are. Very encouraging and influential!

All glory goes to God!

Just yesterday (and really for a couple of weeks) God was directing me and ministering and correcting me, in a specific way regarding marriage. I believe it was because He knew It was needed to be passed on to you! And any other person who is being attacked by the enemy.

God is awesome isn't He :)

Last edited:
I greatly appreciate your input I'm smiling from ear to ear at how encouraging your words are. Very encouraging and influential!

God loves you and desires for you to have your hearts desire when it lines up with His Word. A heaven on earth marriage is wht God desires for all His children, just sometimes we dont realize all that the enemy is going to do to try to steal it from us. So we dont realize how to fight against his schemes and tricks. How to fight the good fight of faith.

To many people (myself included a long time ago) are tripped up by the devil everyday, and dont reslize it. Its time for the Body of Christ to k ow how to keep the devil under our feet. And gain godly wisdom to encourage others to do the same.

All glory goes to God!

Just yesterday (and really for a couple of weeks) God was directing me and ministering and correcting me, in a specific way regarding marriage. I believe it was because He knew It was needed to be passed on to you!

God is awesome isn't He :)

Yes He is and that is great advice you are giving!

Thank you for your kind words, but in all honesty its not me by myself, Its the Father who dwells within me who does the works, and tells me what to say :)
Blessings[/QUOT
Yes, that is a given sister, but it is you who has to be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit. That is called obedient, as well as compassionate and understanding.
Those are wonderful gifts that God has blessed you with.

In comment #50, I have no idea what I did to make my comment to Cturtle appear as it did with her original comment.

I wanted to say..........
Yes, that is a given sister, but it is you who has to be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit. That is called obedient, as well as compassionate and understanding.
Those are wonderful gifts that God has blessed you with.

In comment #50, I have no idea what I did to make my comment to Cturtle appear as it did with her original comment.

If you look in the quote...it appears that an end bracket and a forward slash are missing, so it grouped my comment and yours all together :)

Blessings

wanted to say..........
Those are wonderful gifts that God has blessed you with

The song Lord your beautiful by Keith Green has been so strong in my spirit lately, and the part about ...my reward is giving all the glory unto Him, makes me smile happy tears.

Again thank you for your kind and encouraging words :) It makes all the trying times worth it (2 Corinthians 1:3-4) just to bless others, and see them freed from the devil's grip. Ministering the burden removing yoke destroying anointing as we all have been called and given the power to do.

Blessings

The song Lord your beautiful by Keith Green has been so strong in my spirit lately, and the part about ...my reward is giving all the glory unto Him, makes me smile happy tears.

Again thank you for your kind and encouraging words :) It makes all the trying times worth it (2 Corinthians 1:3-4) just to bless others, and see them freed from the devil's grip. Ministering the burden removing yoke destroying anointing as we all have been called and given the power to do.

Blessings

"You"......a senior moderator and and staff person and prayer team member.........along with living life have trying times!!!

Come on! Who do you think is going to believe that?

Back