Discussion Too

TalkJesus

Inactive
Just a small note here, but 666 is in all respect the bio chip which can give the ability to buy & sell. They are using it in Eurupe to buy & sell now but it is not the mark of the beast because it is not the only way to buy & sell. People will die if they do not have the mark to buy & sell for the duration of the great tribulation.

They are using the bio chip for other things like GPS location and store medical information and other data. A subtle evil if you ask me because all they need to do is switch the servor over and make that bio chip buy and sell when they wish to implement the mark of the beast system for the NWO of the great tribulation.

At one time, U.S. was pushing for an I.D. Card with contemplations of having an I.D. Chip instead on the backburner, but both were shot down. But then again, they kept on trying to legalize marijuanna, and in spite of being voted down previously, it finally happened and more states are getting hoodwinked somehow into doing the same thing.

Course, I believe scripture testify to fallen Babylon as I see it as USA & the one third of the earth that gets burned up is how I see it as the entire Western Hemisphere that will serve as a catalyst for the coming New World Order & the great tribulation so everybody in this part of the world that gets left behind at the pre tribulational rapture event will be "spared" that hour of trial, albeit, death shall come by fire & plagues. Of course, our Craetor is faithful in keeping the souls of other saints left behind from taking the mark in other parts of the world. 1 Peter 4:17-19

Anyway: this meant to be just a small note, but I do have a tendency to digress. Sorry.

That's a good point, but I don't see that it negates the supernatural (I prefer 'spiritual') aspect of this mark.

I understand that christians will have a supernatural mark, but I just can't see the mark of the beast as being supernatural. Care to explain how that can be?

There were many things in Abdicates appendix (pg 187) that really aren't well known but make a very credible argument that Islam is part of the beast. I recommend reading it as I've not seen it so explicity elsewhere.

Now how does that work in what scripture below testifies to what the mark would do; other than to buy & sell?

Revelations 13:17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
How it works in my understanding is that the Lord takes an extremely dim view of people who receive this mark....Why? People have been buying and selling for yonks. Look at Jesus' reply to the pharisees who asked about paying taxes to Rome. What did he use in His teaching? A roman coin. One would use these for buying and selling as well as paying taxes. Jesus drew attention to the image on the coin, but he never said "pay your taxes with these coins and you will burn in hell for doing it". No He just said give to Caesar what is his (due) and to God what is His (due)

Luke 20:21. So they asked him, "Teacher, we know that you speak and teach rightly, and show no partiality, but truly teach the way of God.
Luke 20:22. Is it lawful for us to give tribute to Caesar, or not?"
Luke 20:23. But he perceived their craftiness, and said to them,
Luke 20:24. "Show me a denarius. Whose likeness and inscription does it have?" They said, "Caesar's."
Luke 20:25. He said to them, "Then render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."
So yes, there must be some physical aspect to all this but I believe that it will be heavily underscored with/by spiritual identification.

I understand that christians will have a supernatural mark, but I just can't see the mark of the beast as being supernatural. Care to explain how that can be?

Some have said that the mark will change dna, corrupting the flesh. And this is why men will wish to die and can't.

Good enough observation.. the saints of God are marked out by Angels before we hear of the mark of the beast.
Rev 7:3. saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads."
Being a seal on their foreheads rather than internal suggests that this seal will be visible for all to see.
The preposition 'on' even in Strong's is explained as a superimposition, suggesting that the Kjv's use of in is likely not correct.
Be that as it may, I see the mark of the beast being anti Christ's answer to the Lord's mark/seal (and it must be a mark if it is on the outside)
So to get back to your original thought, if the Lord's mark is supernatural, (yet reasonably visible) the beast mark can easily be both supernatural as well as visible. After all everything from the satan is couterfiet and dressed up to look good.
"Oh yeah your saints look good huh? I'll mark my boys with a nicer looking mark and I'll offer shopper discounts too." so speaks the deceiver?

Some have said that the mark will change dna, corrupting the flesh. And this is why men will wish to die and can't.
That would be scary. Don't know much about such things but I thought DNA was a part of every cell of the body bar none. That would mean a total rebuild wouldn't it?

That would be scary. Don't know much about such things but I thought DNA was a part of every cell of the body bar none. That would mean a total rebuild wouldn't it?

It could be that the mark of the believer can only be seen by other believers. As for the mark of the beast - I agree with you that one will have to agree to it and if you don't you will be slain. Force of the worst possible kind. For those of no faith - they will think they are gaining something. Corrupting God's image as reflected in humankind will be high on Satan's list. The best way to do this is to play with our genetics. They will say it prevents disease and make you stronger, healthier - plus you can't work, eat or trade without it. Millions will line up and camp out overnight, in lines to get it. Once the majority get it, they will execute those who refuse. But by this time, the AC is revealed. I'm for the pre-trib rapture, now. As you know, I wasn't before. Recently, I have found the evidence overwhelming. But for the sake of warning, any of faith who accept the mark have signed their eternal life death warrant.
I doubt it will be a "total" rebuild. More like hybrids.

What you say reminds me of the cues when a new version of windoze is going to be released. and if you don't get it you will be sorely disadvantaged or so the hype goes.
I'm thinking that there will be a significant difference in appearance between the seal of God and the mark of the beast though.
The seal of God may well seal up our spirits and render us less vulnerable to temptation and deception by the beast, whereas the mark of the beast may well empower its recipients to practice even more evil than before.

Or the latest IPhone. I meant for it to sound like it because the mark of the beast will have a worldly appeal. At least to those who don't truly understand the offer and what it ultimately will result in. The seal of God, I'm going to guess, will do many things but I doubt it's recipients will have any vulnerabilities. The recipients of the mark will be cannon fodder with no hope or control or any more choices to make.

Much as I hate to kick over this ant pile to start bickering....

Gentiles will not be part of the 144,000 sealed.....

The 144,000 sealed is not idiomatic of a "Bunch of Believers" - it is a specific number made up of exactly 12,000 Jewish believers per each of 12 specific Jewish tribes... The tribes are specifically called out by name.
Judah, Reuben, Gad, Asher, Napthali, Manasseh, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, and Benjamin

Notice that neither Dan, nor Ephraim are listed.... They are cut out from this because of habitual Idolatry...

These are also specifically called out as "Firstfruits." In the Torah - your Firstborn Male child was the Property of the Lord.... You had 2 choices... "Redeem" him by offering an offering to the Temple, or Dedicating him to the Temple service. Samuel is a good example of this.... He was the firstborn and His parents dedicated him to temple service... Notice that Mary and Joseph offered 2 turtledoves to "Redeem" Jesus....

So... This means that if you are not the first born Male child, dedicated to Temple service... It's NOT you either....

Unfortunately for us Gentile believers - there are 2 possibilities for what happens... Raptured beforehand or die for the faith....

Thanks

Last edited:
On the Mark of the Beast....

I have always wondered specifically why this statement by Jesus made it in the Bible.... It always seems too Allegorical..... Well.. EVERYBODY KNOWS your HAND or your EYE doesn't cause SIN....

Matt 5:29-30, and Mark 9:43...
if your hand causes you to sin - cut it off... If your eye causes you to sin - pluck it out... It is better to enter into heaven Maimed than to be cast into hell WHOLE....

But... What if something about the mark of the beast CAUSES you to Sin? Say an implanted computer chip that provides feedback into your nerves.... Allows the Government to Control you.... and it CAUSES you to Sin.... Your only recourse would be to CUT It OUT.....

That would turn the allegorical statement into a direct Prophecy..... where Jesus had prophesied a SPECIFIC REMEDY to the mark of the beast THOUSANDS of years earlier!

Just a conjecture swirling around in my brain....

Last edited:
I was talking about the US attacking innocents in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Did the Afghanis and Iraqis attack the US?

No.

So what of Christians killing innocent Muslims? I guess that is just collateral damage right?

No! Northern Afghans supported and aided Osama Bin Ladin...as for Iraq I totally agree...

People can make a convincing case for exposing various people as being "the" antichrist; and so there are going to be various cases for assigning the mark of the beast to be as you say, but....

People will not be buying nor selling supernaturally during the great tribulation with that mark.
Sure, but my point is that it's not just technology by man. I believe it to be of supernatural origin with a spiritual meaning. Otherwise why would God revoke their salvation, Rev 14:9-11!?

To All: If you study the destruction of the earth in Noah's day and the 5 cities of the plain in Lot's they are without a preacher of warning for repentance, and then you have the book of revelation that says you can lose your salvation for taking the mark, there's more to it than an ATM card or the "internet" or any human endeavor. Muslims believe that the mark of the beast (Dabat Al-Ard) on their foreheads will make their faces bright and luminescent. They too believe it'll be supernatural. (Don't be afraid of the word supernatural, it just means an event attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.) I say it's supernatural not because of Islam but because of the word of God. The devil is nothing more than a con-artist mimicking God. Here's what God does FIRST:

Revelation 7:3 (KJV)
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Who are they? The 144k. It's a supernatural event. THEN the devil makes everyone take HIS imitation mark.

Revelation 13:17 (KJV)
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Then God's wrath comes. So my comment comes down to this question: when are Christians going to understand that there is more to the life than physicality? The word of God is filled with the supernatural and involves the spirit realm. We as Christians are in the spirit realm and if you don't realize that, you need to examine yourself if you're in the faith. There are people who have wonderful insights to the end times who are mocked and ridiculed because they dare bring into understanding the wiles of the devil and the spirit realm into the physical.

The mark of the beast will be a demonically enhanced "thing" and will cause physical changes to your body with harmful and painful sores forming, Rev 16:2, and may even be the cause to why men seek death a cannot find it, Rev 9:6. To do these things, your DNA has to change. Is that not why the earth in Noah's and Lot's day were destroyed as well as the inhabitants of Canaan when the Jews arrived? To preserve the DNA of humans as in Gen 6:9. The word translated as generations (בְּדֹֽרֹתָ֑יו) is of the meaning of a seed line, not a collective group of people, like "Generation X" or "Generation Y" or "Millenials". It means the genetic line of Noah! He was the only line perfect! All flesh was "corrupted", Gen 6:12, meaning to destroy, corrupt, go to ruin, decay.

I'll stop here.

@JohnC Are you saying only Jewish men (first born) will be saved? Or they and their households? I have a smidgeon Jewish blood (according to Ancestry.com) but obviously my line went Christian :whistle: Yay us!! But I'm imagining that Jewish blood is in a lot of ancestries. I would guess you are saying only those in the state of Israel? Just curious.

Iraq? While the excuse that weapons of mass destruction was false, you don't think Hussein was hip deep with terrorists groups? And wasn't he about to wage war on Kuwait? Along with planning to rebuild Babylon. All I can say is that Iraq is all Muslim now, isn't it? And none of them seemed to be the peaceful kind. And everyone seems to ignore the fact that Christians are either fleeing for their lives or losing them in all these countries. I don't care what percentage they are, Muslims move in and everyone either converts or dies.

I hoped & prayed for a pretrib rapture but until recently, I didn't really see it convincingly in scripture. Now I do needless to say. Because of the 144,000 (for one) and the fact that the tribulation time is centered around Israel and the Jews. While the Jews, obviously messed up badly by not recognizing Christ as the Messiah - I have long believed they missed it because both comings of Messiah are prophesized in the OT and they wanted the 2nd coming - not the first. Their hopes still lie in the Messiah's coming, now and once the Tribulation starts - they will finally see their mistake. Christ's Church has to be removed for that realization to take place. The mark of the beast will not be offered to Jews.

Love the quote (from around the 36:00 mark), 'Even terrorists have their reality checks.'
What a mission field... even in my area the general population of Muslims increases.

Last edited:

Or... the bio chip will allow for constant monitoring of a person's life signs as well as location so that during the time of God's plagues of wrath, they will wish to die, but the mark of the beast system may be keeping them alive.

It could be that the mark of the believer can only be seen by other believers. As for the mark of the beast - I agree with you that one will have to agree to it and if you don't you will be slain. Force of the worst possible kind. For those of no faith - they will think they are gaining something. Corrupting God's image as reflected in humankind will be high on Satan's list. The best way to do this is to play with our genetics. They will say it prevents disease and make you stronger, healthier - plus you can't work, eat or trade without it. Millions will line up and camp out overnight, in lines to get it. Once the majority get it, they will execute those who refuse. But by this time, the AC is revealed. I'm for the pre-trib rapture, now. As you know, I wasn't before. Recently, I have found the evidence overwhelming. But for the sake of warning, any of faith who accept the mark have signed their eternal life death warrant.
I doubt it will be a "total" rebuild. More like hybrids.

Another point to make about the bio chip is how the sun during the great tribulation will be beating down on every one. Solar flares has been known to disrupt communications and cause electrical equipment to fail; so what if the solar flares has a painful effect on those with the bio chip? It would be consistent with how the saints will be feeling the heat but not the "plagues" since Revelations did testify of the saints coming out of the great tribulation will no longer feel the heat on them any more.

2 Peter 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelations 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

These would be the wayward & unrepentant saints that were left behind that were weeping & gnashing their teeth when after the great tribulation, God is performing a miracle to wipe the tears from their eyes to get past their loss of crowns and of not being able to attend the Marriage Supper in His honour and thus they are received as vessels unto dishonour in His House.

Back