Do Babies Go To Heaven When They Die?

Sure i believe in free will but to freely choose against sin, but babies dont know how to choose to sin untill a certain age. God only knows that when that age is.

I would say that children will be no more leaders then Adam was. So it makes sense for the years that the devil is not released from the bottomless pit. But when he is, lion eats fattened calf and Adam either accepts or rejects the devil.

Scriptures please :)

So you believe in literal pre-destination and not 'true' free will? The bible says many times that God is NO respecter of persons....

I'm a Calvinist, so I can say with certainty that God is not a respecter of persons by electing and predestining some to salvation. The reason? all human beings are dead in their sins and equally tainted by their sinful nature. God's electing had nothing to do with the people themselves, but only God's grace.

Scriptures please :)

This scripture you quoted is not saying that children will reign with Jesus.

Check out this verse which could point to the millenial kingdom period.

Isa 11:6

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them.
Children are designated as leaders in the kingdom of God
Lead who? a lion...exactly like Adam....not exactly reigning with Christ and judging angels...

Are you asking for scripture saying that God is no respecter of persons? or that He treats us humans equally? Because by implying that babies receive the right to reign with Christ for eternity merely by dying early would mean that God IS a respecter of persons.....those in hell would then have a valid reason to curse God and we would all then be justified in killing our babies before they reach the age of accountability....

I'm a Calvinist, so I can say with certainty that God is not a respecter of persons by electing and predestining some to salvation. The reason? all human beings are dead in their sins and equally tainted by their sinful nature. God's electing had nothing to do with the people themselves, but only God's grace.
that makes no sense, care to clarify.

that makes no sense, care to clarify.

If that makes no sense, then it also does not make sense to you that Lazarus had nothing to do with being raised from the dead. Lazarus didn't "choose" to be raised from the dead, Jesus did everything. In the same way, we are dead in our sins prior to Christ's regeneration of our stony hearts, filled with our free willed hatred toward God.

This scripture you quoted is not saying that children will reign with Jesus.

Lead who? a lion...exactly like Adam....not exactly reigning with Christ and judging angels...

Are you asking for scripture saying that God is no respecter of persons? or that He treats us humans equally? Because by implying that babies receive the right to reign with Christ for eternity merely by dying early would mean that God IS a respecter of persons.....those in hell would then have a valid reason to curse God and we would all then be justified in killing our babies before they reach the age of accountability....
I dont understand your post so scriptures would help in that regard. Thanks

If that makes no sense, then it also does not make sense to you that Lazarus had nothing to do with being raised from the dead. Lazarus didn't "choose" to be raised from the dead, Jesus did everything. In the same way, we are dead in our sins prior to Christ's regeneration of our stony hearts, filled with our free willed hatred toward God.
You have missed my question. You said ''that God is not a respecter'' and then ''God's electing had nothing to do with the people themselves, but only God's grace''. The two contradict each other. You are saying that we have NO free will. God is NO respecter of persons and a fair and just God. You are implying that some babies will go to hell and some to heaven?

1) I would say that children will be no more leaders then Adam was. 2) So it makes sense for the years that the devil is not released from the bottomless pit. 3) But when he is, lion eats fattened calf and 4) Adam either accepts or rejects the devil.
Scriptures please

1) Isa 11:6
The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them (lions and animals, like Adam).
2) Rev 20:1-7
3) Common sense. When Adam sinned, lions did not lie with fattened calfs.
4) Common sense.

When I read this thread I am amused at how posters are dodging and trying to side-track the simple question...''Are we justified in killing our babies''.

Is it really murder to God? To teach that our babies are guaranteed eternity in heaven is to teach that is good to kill them, perhaps branded a murderer by the world, but God sees our intentions.....

See, we need to use applied Christian common sense. Every human will get an opportunity to accept or reject God. By killing babies we are only delaying the inevitable day that they too will get that opportunity. If we don't believe this, then we must all go out killing babies. Why don't you believe it when scripture clearly says that God is no respecter of persons?

i believe the glow spoken of and seen on a pregnant woman's face, even the most worldly woman is the light of the pure and undefiled spirit within her womb shining even through the darkness of her own sinful flesh.

Side note:
A doctor was praying one day and asked God; God why with all this technology and advancement in medicine do we still have no cure for so many of the diseases in the world today?
God replied; Oh child, I've sent so many cures for these diseases.
I've sent scientists, teachers, pastors and more, and you've killed them all before they had opportunity to use the gifts I had supplied through them.

I am sorry KingJ about all the dodging, ill try and answer you now to the best of my limited knowledge. It is true that God did order the death of babies. But since we know God is good his reasons for doing it had to be good in its meaning. There are not to many ways to see why God comanded his people to do what they did. You ask is it right for us to kill babies, but even though it was Gods choosen people who killed babies it was God who comanded it. If God really said that and i do trust the bible to be Gods word then what God did was right. In those days God command such things because some nations were a pox and had to be removed. However there is a new order under Jesus and God does not need to do what he done thousands of years ago. I hope this was more helpful.

Godbless

Certainly not to guarantee them eternity in heaven!! Babies fall under the umbrella of the parents in God's dealings with them just as the animals do.

If babies are guaranteed eternity in heaven are you saying they don't have free will to reject God?

In your opinion, where do babies then go when they die?

We are all born with sinful natures regardless of our parents beliefs and practises - so where do babies go?

What about aborted babies???

The bible tells us there is only one of two places - Hades or Heaven. So where do they go?

In your opinion, where do babies then go when they die?
We are all born with sinful natures regardless of our parents beliefs and practises - so where do babies go?
What about aborted babies??? The bible tells us there is only one of two places - Hades or Heaven. So where do they go?

You don't believe in paradise and heaven? Either way doesnt matter. All babies go to heaven when they die. That really is not up for debate or my opinion :).

I think the real issue is that many can't see babies growing up and going to hell if they have been in heaven. I wonder why that is when those living in the millennium will clearly live with the physical presence of Jesus and us saints, yet when they are tempted by the devil and rebel against God, they will go to hell.

I am sorry KingJ about all the dodging, ill try and answer you now to the best of my limited knowledge. It is true that God did order the death of babies. But since we know God is good his reasons for doing it had to be good in its meaning. There are not to many ways to see why God comanded his people to do what they did. You ask is it right for us to kill babies, but even though it was Gods choosen people who killed babies it was God who comanded it. If God really said that and i do trust the bible to be Gods word then what God did was right. In those days God command such things because some nations were a pox and had to be removed. However there is a new order under Jesus and God does not need to do what he done thousands of years ago. I hope this was more helpful. Godbless
:) Thanks for not dodging. I agree with you. A simple yes or no to the actual question would have been fine.

''Are we justified in killing our babies''. Yes or no?

Bearing in mind that if babies truly go to heaven for eternity, then we ARE FULLY justified to kill them. Think about it.
I want my baby to go to heaven and if killing him guaranteed it, I would do it! even if it meant I would go to hell, which would be unlikely as my hearts intention was good....the truth is, I would just be lacking knowledge, knowledge like not understanding the verses stating that God is no respecter of persons. Every human will go through temptation of sin. Otherwise WHY would God put the devil in the bottomless pit and then back on earth to tempt mankind for the last time after 1000 years?

Yes it is wrong for us by ourselfs to kill babies. But does that meen that God was wrong for commanding his people to kill all those babies, for himself.

You have missed my question. You said ''that God is not a respecter'' and then ''God's electing had nothing to do with the people themselves, but only God's grace''. The two contradict each other. You are saying that we have NO free will. God is NO respecter of persons and a fair and just God. You are implying that some babies will go to hell and some to heaven?

You didn't ask a question, so I assume that's the reason why I missed it. You said to explain myself, so I did. Also, those two statements do not contradict each other. I don't think you're understanding them.

1. God is not a respecter of persons (Meaning: God does not say "You're rich, so I like you. You're poor, so I don't like you.)
  2. God does not elect people to salvation based on the person (Meaning: God does not say "You have faith, I like you. You don't have faith, I don't like you)
A conditional election in of itself is respecting persons. Election is unconditional, therefore expressing the fact God does not respect persons. This has nothing to do with babies, it has to do with the doctrine of election.

I am not implying that some babies go to hell. How would you think that when I am the one who made this thread showing that all babies go to heaven?

Babies cant be in hell, because hell does not exist yet and they are not in heaven because only God and the angels are allowed in heaven.

Back