Do you find it interesting

Do you find it interesting

:smiley60:
Does any one else find it most intriguing the connection (parallel) of the
(two in white Apparel) and the fact the two end time witnesses spoken about in
Revelations have the same time frame as Jesus Christ's earthly ministry :smiley60:

Acts 1:9-11 9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Explain that a little more if you would.

I never thought about that but something I just now thought of was it said there were 2 angels at the tomb and the Bible says in 2 Corinthians 13:1 that in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Not just one, so there would be two that agreed and witnessed the same thing. And also at the end not just one person.

John 8:17

• "It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.."
God's law prescribed that the Testimony of "two" men is a truthful testimony. That number two illustrates God is using the number as the establishment that what is said is the truth. Likewise, when Jesus Christ sent the Seventy out to witness or testify to the truth, not coincidentally, he sent them out by two.
Luke 10:1

• "After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them Two and Two before His face into every city and place, whither He Himself would come."
He sent them out by two and two (two witnesses) and told them that he who hears you, hears Me! In Other words, they went with the unadulterated truth which was God's Word! Indeed, they were the truthful witnesses to it! And he who heard them, heard God's Word of truth, at their mouth! This is the Church sent out "the Two Witnesses." Jesus sending them out by two established in scripture the numerical symbology that they went with the power of the truth of God's Word. Likewise, Jesus did the exact same thing with the twelve disciples because God wants us to know assuredly that His Church declares His word in truth. Indeed, it is the pillar and ground of it! That is what is illustrated by this number two.

now think on the two witnesses of Revelations

dont you find it most interesting thaat the two witnesses of Revelations are sent to witness something

just as the two in white apparel
and also most interesting is the account on the Mount of Olives

the amazing part is after the two witnesses of Revelations give thier Testimony then they are slain and the world witnesses them resurrected!
the connection part is what is witnessed

The Mount of Olives is a mountain range facing Jerusalem on the east side. The Gardens of Gethsemane are at the foot of the mountain. It has four summits and they are called:

The Galilee peak It was called the Galilee peak from a tradition that the angels stood there when they spoke to the disciples after the Ascension of Jesus. ( Acts 1:11 ).

The Mount of Ascension It was called the Mount of Ascension because this is the site of the Ascension probably near Bethany and Jerusalem ( Luke 24:51:52).

Now Consider

Mount Olives is the place Jesus was taken up and the cloud received Him out of sight. The disciples returned unto Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives which is a Sabbath day’s journey from Jerusalem. “And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.”

“Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day’s journey. And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James [the son] of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas [the brother] of James.” ( Acts 1:7-13 ).
It is prophesized that the Jesus Christ will stand upon the Mount of Olives, and they will split in the midst toward the east and toward the west and create a great valley. Half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. The prophecy continues that speak of the day of the LORD, when Jesus Christ comes to be King over all the earth... “Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which [is] before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee [to] the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, [and] all the saints with thee. And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the light shall not be clear, [nor] dark: But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, [that] at evening time it shall be light.”

:smiley60:

The two witnesses of Revelations will be preaching the Gospel
they will also give the gospel of the same two witnesses in white Apparel
that witnessed the Death Burial and Resurrection :smiley90:

It connects to the rest of the Gospel :smiley90:

:smiley60: Amazing Isn't it

The thing Intrigues me deeply
Ill tell you why ?

witnesses of God are witnessing something
God will send his two end time witnesses and there
is much curiosity as to who they are
whats really interesting is the Resurrection
of the two end time witnesses

what conection do you find between the two in white Apparel ?

I just know you will find it

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Here we have seen three plain scriptural references to the Second Coming of Christ—and there are many more. Remember the announcement of the seventh trumpet: "Then the seventh angel sounded: and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, ‘The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!’" (Revelation 11:15).
Note also this passage from Revelation 19: "He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: King of kings and Lord of Lords" (Revelation 19:13–16).
Jesus said that, preceding His return, there would be false religions, and false signs and wonders that will deceive many. He stated: "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect" (Matthew 24:24). There will be powerful religious deceptions. Not just the few, but the many[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] will be deceived by false religions—even false Christianity. [/FONT]

Sure I understand these things.

What I didn't understand was in your first post when you mentioned the 2 angels was the same time frame as the witnesses :

two end time witnesses spoken about in
Revelations have the same time frame as Jesus Christ's earthly ministry

That's what I didn't get.

OOh Im sorry I should have given you more info Godspeak , it just gets so intresting
here is how come !

The mount of Olives as a site has great meaning to the Jewish people
not only that , it REVEALS! the reason why the ASCENSION occured in that Location !
for a quick catch on read in Jeremiah 8:22 then read Luke 10:12
now consider Revelation 16 and the two end time witnesses!

witnesses are VIP important
all through scripture and exspecially the death burial and Reserection of Jesus Christ
wowers! Look at the importance to it and how it reveals even in the end of the times down into Armegedon

You know the Mt. of Olives to the Jewish people is equal to our Arlington National cemetery
It is good to note that long before the days of Jesus they believed that the Reserection would occur on the Mt of Olives
they also believed the Lord would defend Israel from the Mt of Olives
Zech 14:4

Jesus made his triumphant entry into Jerusalem by the Mount of Olives Mark chptr 11:1

now we know they all cried Hosanna Hosanna but they were really not ready for Him
because later they cried Crucify him ! we have no king but Caesar !
I believe had they of known , Jesus was there for the Hosanna and also for the Crucifixion where he was rejected
you know those two witnesses of Revelations they will give out the Gospel telling the people REPENT
the time is at hand ! the world will witness them raised up , resurrected, and there mission and purpose so connects
to the two in white Aparel in that they witness a event , very important VERY significant events

The most important part of it all in connection to Easter if we Look at (passover)
Jesus Christ FULLFILLED PASSOVER
well he fullfilled all the feasts of Israel
he is the light of the world
all who worship God in spirit and truth whether they be greek Jew or gentile
must do so through Jesus Christ
from the time Jesus left until the time of his return the message that the two in white apparel gave is apparent
BE READY! we must walk as if his RETURN will be today !

Awesome study Sis .. I have to read it again and let it all sink in .... Thanks

When I was in Israel and standing on the Mount of Olives you can see so many grave sites which we were told is prime , very expensive site as the Jews believe that the Messiah will come through that Eastern Gate which is now shut and no one can open . They feel they will be the first to be resurrected so that's why that property is so valuable and they all want to be burried there.

The mount of Olives as a site has great meaning to the Jewish people
not only that , it REVEALS! the reason why the ASCENSION occured in that Location !
for a quick catch on read in Jeremiah 8:22 then read Luke 10:12
now consider Revelation 16 and the two end time witnesses!

witnesses are VIP important
all through scripture and exspecially the death burial and Reserection of Jesus Christ
wowers! Look at the importance to it and how it reveals even in the end of the times down into Armegedon

Yes its very significant.
Chapter 11 tells alot about the two witnesses:

Revelation 11

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Everyone will celebrate and party because they are dead. They hate them because of the witness against their evil ways. But then they will get a rude awakening LOL!

11And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Like when Jesus was quickened back to life and then went up into the clouds. This is the same resurrection power that raised Jesus that raised them and that will also raise us up in the clouds to go be with the Lord forever. Praise God!

Israelites were commanded to eat the passover with their feet shod in being ready for their journey. And our Lord commands us (His disciples) to be shod with sandals, that we might be ready to go and publish the Gospel. as the Israelites were to go to possess the promised land, every Christian should consider one self on a journey with every moment an actual progress towards our promised land.

"Jews believe that the Messiah will come through that Eastern Gate which is now shut and no one can open"
I was just thinking, if the non believing Jews deny Christ as the messiah, why did they worry about sealing off the eastern gate. i think they also put a grave yard in front of it too, beings a Jew (with there intent toward Jesus) cannot walk on a grave.

ike when Jesus was quickened back to life and then went up into the clouds. This is the same resurrection power that raised Jesus that raised them and that will also raise us up in the clouds to go be with the Lord forever. Praise God!

yes! you said it Godspeaks
and even more amazing is those two end time witnesses they preach the Gospel
when I think on 1 Cor 15 and Romans 1
considering the death burial and Res of Jesus it is a message to the world
be ready ! walk in spirit as if it could be today !
the power of the Gospel of God unto salvation is for all time
Glory to God in the Highest

Amen, the Israelites were commanded to eat the passover with their feet shod, to show that they were ready for their journey. And our Lord commands us (His disciples) to be shod with sandals, that we might be ready to go and publish the Gospel. as the Israelites were to go to possess the promised land, every Christian should consider one self on a journey with every moment an actual progress towards our promised land.

:smiley90: YES AND AMEN TO THAT

:smiley60: the power unto God the Gospel unto salvation
is to be ready it will be the same when those witnesses preach it before they are slain

"Jews believe that the Messiah will come through that Eastern Gate which is now shut and no one can open"
I was just thinking, if the non believing Jews deny Christ as the messiah, why did they worry about sealing off the eastern gate. i think they also put a grave yard in front of it too, beings a Jew (with there intent toward Jesus) cannot walk on a grave.

Sorry I need to clarify . Although they don't believe in Jesus . They believe that their Messiah will come through that Eastern Gate. I don't think they shut it . God shut it as Christ will come back through that gate. when He returns .

I have always believed that. But too many don't. I pray they get this revelation before it is too late for them

Thats why the Gospel is so critically important
when God is about to do something extreme important
he always has witnesses , we can find it throughout scripture
the message is clear and the same for all people for all time
have the heart right with God , and be ready for Jesus
I pray folks get it before it is to late

you bring up a most important point dusty

in the end we know that the two witnesses are very important
just as the death burial and Resurrection was
the 3 most critical treaties since 4,000 years of Israel's History
began with Carter remember then the oslo accords clinton
then oct 26 !
think on it 3 failing treaties on the table NOT WORKING
now the scripture never says that AC will sign anything ! Go back read the book
the AC who is the Tyrant he confirms which in hebrew is kabar! he comes in and normalizes whats failing
strenthens makes strong confirms . Everything is in place ! the treaties the tyrant and concerning the temple
look back even the ten string Harp of David is ready ,and the Menorah was made ,all is ready
the message for folks is are they ?
The whole of this could take massive time but Easter is so importaant the message of it
I just believe believe we need be ready
aside from all that Im exited !

Back