Does God hate magic, or witchcraft?

Excellent advice. Very wise @Waggles.
1 John Chapter 1

God is not intimidated nor finds Magic and the Dark Arts a nuisance. God hates witchcraft and Magic because it is darkness and in Him is No Darkness. Absolutely none. We cannot fellowship with the Lord and darkness at the same time.

5 This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all .6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth;…

Reactions: Juk
I noticed that it was a play for free game. Just download and play away. Watch out Juk! Often these free downloads are full of malware and spyware, viruses. That's why they're free. An open invitation to give your computer over to hackers and the like.
There is a dark side out there and not everybody loves you.
I used Smite to spread the word of Jesus. It's great grounds for it! (y):LOL::D lol is love those faces :ROFLMAO:

1 John Chapter 1

God is not intimidated nor finds Magic and the Dark Arts a nuisance. God hates witchcraft and Magic because it is darkness and in Him is No Darkness. Absolutely none. We cannot fellowship with the Lord and darkness at the same time.

5 This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all .6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth;…
The thing is, that I am not worshiping those gods in Smite. One thing that I like about Smite is that it takes these gods on puts them in their place. They expose them for what they are, human, mortal, capable of death. Unlike Jesus.

Well you got that right, Juk. Stay away from it. Beware of the dark side, Juk. It's real and people get seduced by it.

Familiar : 2. A demon or evil spirit supposed to attend at a call. But in general we say, a familiar spirit. Webster's 1828
Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 19:31
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God. Deuteronomy 18:10-13
And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine. A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:26-27
I just looked at a picture of an ouija board and I was scared like crazy. :eek:

Um. How bout scouts.
I dont know about swords literally, jesus said if you live by the sword you gotta be prepared to die by the sword.

The sword of the spirit though, that double edged sword, that is living and active, every christian lives by. Gods word is the sword.

Ask God for some friends who are believers. Sounds like you just want to play around but magic isnt to be messed with. Find something constructive to do...that helps somebody in need.

Um. How bout scouts.
I dont know about swords literally, jesus said if you live by the sword you gotta be prepared to die by the sword.

The sword of the spirit though, that double edged sword, that is living and active, every christian lives by. Gods word is the sword.

Ask God for some friends who are believers. Sounds like you just want to play around but magic isnt to be messed with. Find something constructive to do...that helps somebody in need.
That sounds like a great idea for the summer. Lol I wanted an actual sword. BUt I understand what you mean. I could die by my own sword.

P.S. I would never try to practice actual magic or pretend to (roleplaying as witches and wizards).

That sounds like a great idea for the summer. Lol I wanted an actual sword. BUt I understand what you mean. I could die by my own sword.

P.S. I would never try to practice actual magic or pretend to (roleplaying as witches and wizards).

There is no such thing as real "magic", the pagans are deluded. Any "magical phenomena" are the activities of demons.

I don't like to listen to humans outside of the Bible when it comes to God's Word, or how I should live my life.:cool:
Don't throw out the baby with the bath water. (Meaning: Years ago people used to wash kids in a laundry tub. You wanted to discard the bath water, but don't forget to take the baby out first.) What I'm trying to say is, take everything everyone says and filter it through the Holy Spirit. It takes practice, but it's how you walk in the Spirit. Listen to others, just weigh their words against the word of God. Discard the junk they say :D

Don't throw out the baby with the bath water. (Meaning: Years ago people used to wash kids in a laundry tub. You wanted to discard the bath water, but don't forget to take the baby out first.) What I'm trying to say is, take everything everyone says and filter it through the Holy Spirit. It takes practice, but it's how you walk in the Spirit. Listen to others, just weigh their words against the word of God. Discard the junk they say :D
Things are getting serious real fast for me. I honestly don't think I'm ready. Just a random thought.

When it comes to God and things like that.
:D He's so filled with joy and love and peace, don't take Him negatively. Be in AWE but not fear. Every time the Lord would do something awesome He'd say to the those around Him "Fear not." :) He's already died for you, praise Him and enjoy Him. :D :ROFLMAO: :notworthy: :ROFLMAO: :D :cool:

Reactions: Juk
:D He's so filled with joy and love and peace, don't take Him negatively. Be in AWE but not fear. Every time the Lord would do something awesome He'd say to the those around Him "Fear not." :) He's already died for you, praise Him and enjoy Him. :D :ROFLMAO: :notworthy: :ROFLMAO: :D :cool:
It's all so intimidating to me.

God hates magic and witchcraft, no question about it.

Moreover, much of the new age practices that have become so popular today are, in fact, witchcraft in disguise.

Back