Does God hate magic, or witchcraft?

Chinese culture is based on dragons, they worship them. Make no mistake..that and mammon.
There are now millions of chinese christians praise the lord, even though the chinese govt does not recognise it. Those churches need to go underground cos believers get persecuted really bad.

Well it is divination. God doesnt like it.

A lot of it is lies and made up though, done for profit.
People worship idols everywhere, not just in africa. Theres also new age movement and some is even disguised as christian, so be wary. Satan can 'heal' too.
The new age movement worships idolS?

Chinese culture is based on dragons, they worship them. Make no mistake..that and mammon.
There are now millions of chinese christians praise the lord, even though the chinese govt does not recognise it. Those churches need to go underground cos believers get persecuted really bad.
Thanks for drawing my attention to that... since it was a normal sight for the chinese here i overlooked it as such and saw it as a culture... unlike here its majority Christian or muslim so idol worshipers who are rear are feared cos of their diabolical deeds...

New age movement worships gurus who make idols of themselves..bit hard to explain but just stay away. Its basically hinduism.

Keep your eyes on Jesus.

Reactions: Juk
I feel bad for them. China is supposed to be atheist, right?

Yes the chinese govt offically does not recognise any religion. I cant say for individual chinese people what they personally believe, but govt does put a stop to any expression of those beliefs except in state sanctioned churches etc.

Yes the chinese govt offically does not recognise any religion. I cant say for individual chinese people what they personally believe, but govt does put a stop to any expression of those beliefs except in state sanctioned churches etc.
They put a stop to expressing beliefs in a church??? That's ridiculous.

Chinese take a lot of beliefs from buddhism, which came out of hinduism. Also tao and folk religion as well as witchcraft, but it is expressed differently from western witchcraft. They do divination just in a different way.

But mostly chinese are still under communist govt which says relgion is the opium of the people..the only thing they allowed to believe is what the state dictates...which is what the elites who belong to communist party say..and those at the top often are greedy and worship money. Not disimilar to captialism, two halves of the same coin.

[QUOTE3="Lanolin, post: 389361, member: 15413"]Chinese take a lot of beliefs from buddhism, which came out of hinduism. Also tao and folk religion as well as witchcraft, but it is expressed differently from western witchcraft. They do divination just in a different way.

But mostly chinese are still under communist govt which says relgion is the opium of the people..the only thing they allowed to believe is what the state dictates...which is what the elites who belong to communist party say..and those at the top often are greedy and worship money. Not disimilar to captialism, two halves of the same coin.[/QUOTE]
Oh... Wells that sucks.

yea pray for the christians in china and that the gospel gets spread and they allow to worship freely.

Had a friend whose son went to china on a mission trip and he wasn't allowed to mention anything about God or Jesus and had to use code names for them and not tell anyone where he was cos the authorities would shut down any church if they knew and was outside their officially sanctioned ones.

yea pray for the christians in china and that the gospel gets spread and they allow to worship freely.

Had a friend whose son went to china on a mission trip and he wasn't allowed to mention anything about God or Jesus and had to use code names for them and not tell anyone where he was cos the authorities would shut down any church if they knew and was outside their officially sanctioned ones.
Man that SUCKS! I will pray for them.

Back