Don't Make Conversation With The Woman

Hello Lanolin;

The concept of separating men and women in society is extreme and it isn't Biblical. In Genesis 2:18-24 God specifically meant for men and women to coexist with each other on this earth for His glory.

I blue-lighted your good arguments. Why this is such an issue around the world is beyond society. This is why God's Word also emphasizes lessons of appropriate behavior and etiquette coming from the heart of men to women (we might as well include women to men) which is what we have been discussing.

When a man tells a joke and the woman doesn't laugh is better than "laughing just to be polite" is worse (saving face) especially in public. I've been in that situation in some countries - awkward.

Hello TearsOfWorship,

It is true that in the hospitals where I do visitations the men are separated from the women. I feel in America part of that is for liability reasons (fear of being sued and money loss) more so than appropriate etiquette.

God bless you both.
Separating men and women in hospital rooms is for privacy. When in a hospital room, one must use the bathroom or a bed pan and everyone in a hospital room is virtually naked. It is highly inappropriate to sit and watch a person use a bed pan.

From my memory......all of the nurses in the Army hospital were women. We had all Medics as men but in the rear areas it was women.

The other thing you can do is ..just not hug anyone.

as for living in the 'orient' (who calls it the orient???) what is shown on tv programming ANYWHERE is not what happens in real life.

In Asian countries we have a concept of saving face. This is so we don't embarass or humiliate others.

In real life God doesn't leave us naked. He gives us a covering. He tells us not to uncover the nakedness of anyone who isn't our wife or husband.

In hot countries, ok, can be maybe an issue but the gospel was spread throughout the very hot tropical pacific Island countries and they still found clothing to be modest and cool.

The Blood of Jesus covers us EVEN when we are seemingly naked and have no clothes. If you are constantly distracted by the flesh and not seeing the spirit you actually need to put that flesh to death and start believing.

Don't treat us believers like we are unbelievers. It's not going to work. If we accept Jesus put sin to death, do we keep going back to sinning and entertaining it? If you have decided to follow Jesus, why would you turn back?
It is NOT a matter of turning back. The heat of the Earth's nature has nothing to do with being naked before God. It is NOT about believing and NOT sinning anymore because we are Christians. It is a matter of the "SIN NATURE".
The SIN NATURE never ever goes away. It is with us to the day we die.

Romans 3:23 ..........
"ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God".

The same man who wrote that also said that we continue to live in a fallen world and we indwell a fallen mortal body afflicted by sin and corruption. There is a constant battle raging within the believer – a war between sin and the Holy Spirit that never ends. (Galatians 5:17).

My dear sister, God has saved us willingly, to display His grace, love, and strength. Our salvation does not depend on how much or how little we sin, how much or how little we evangelize or repent or do good works, or how loving or unloving we are, or anything else about us. Our salvation is entirely a product of God’s grace, love, and purpose. This is important to understand, because (ironically) believing that we are responsible to keep the law or do good works or thinking we GO BACK TO SIN leads inevitably to the inability to stop sinning.

We can not stop SINNING because we are sinners! It is our nature to sin even after we come to Christ.

The only way to break the cycle and stop sinning is to accept the fact that we cannot stop sinning.
This may seem contradictory, but if a person does not stop trying to save himself, he will never rest in the knowledge that God has saved him. The joy of salvation comes from accepting the fact that God’s grace CLEANS us from our sin even after we are saved.

Last edited:
For me that's actually obvious that men and women are in separated rooms at hospital and yes it's for the privacy :)
but what about the doctors and nurses?
I still get treated by male doctor (though I have asked for female doctors)
And many males get looked after by female nurses.

At the A and E I don't think they care because if you sick they will treat you no matter what gender. Or if you in ICU.

maybe for longer term treatment but I think you lucky to get a bed in some hospitals.

The hospitals wards I been to with lots of beds have curtains for privacy. I suppose the fancier hospitals have separate rooms or even separate hospitals.

Jesus was born in a stable along with donkey sheep and oxen so he was in with the animals.

The hospitals wards I been to with lots of beds have curtains for privacy. I suppose the fancier hospitals have separate rooms or even separate hospitals.

Jesus was born in a stable along with donkey sheep and oxen so he was in with the animal
I do not understand what Jesus being born in a stable has to do with you being in an Emergency room?????

YOU my friend are totally correct!!!!!

We must be watchful and carful and even when we are.......Satan works in the hearts of people to do his evil work.

Several years ago, I was visiting a church, and was sitting behind a woman and I reached up and tapped her shoulder ONE time to get her attention to pass a song book to my wife and I. The next day, the pastor called me to tell me that someone told him i made an "Inappropriate Pass" at the woman. My wife almost passed out laughing at that.

Hmm. Someone must have thought you have a very provocative finger tap.

That reminds me of those out there who are always looking all around them at others for something over which to be offended. Some may even pray for something to offend them, almost like a drug addiction!

MM

Peeping toms. Grr
Go away there's nothing to see here. Yes I DO take off all my clothes when I have a bath or shower. Do you have a problem with that? lol

but what about the doctors and nurses?
I still get treated by male doctor (though I have asked for female doctors)
And many males get looked after by female nurses.

At the A and E I don't think they care because if you sick they will treat you no matter what gender. Or if you in ICU.

maybe for longer term treatment but I think you lucky to get a bed in some hospitals.
What is an A and E???

Hmm. Someone must have thought you have a very provocative finger tap.

That reminds me of those out there who are always looking all around them at others for something over which to be offended. Some may even pray for something to offend them, almost like a drug addiction!

MM
Reminds me of an old southern saying in Alabama........“If you do not like what you see then maybe you should just forget about what you saw!

Peeping toms. Grr
Go away there's nothing to see here. Yes I DO take off all my clothes when I have a bath or shower. Do you have a problem with that? lol
Lanolin. Some funny dressed all undressed men will always admire and always imagine some more than others. After all its never been a crime to go window shopping. Our feminine qualities & beauty is for a reason

My bathroom door is not see through lol.
But the window. Trying to convince some men that even though there's frosted glass, I need ventilation so grow a tree in front of it, so when it's open you can't peek - or it's not too obvious.

Some showers don't have curtains, like at camp and I'm going, but if you shower in there your dry clothes are gonna get all wet! Where do you hang your clothes? Outside where people can nick off with them?? I guess some bathroom designers don't really think.

Lutheran pastors shake hands with everyone at the end of every congregation.

Men NEVER make casual conversation with me, though.

They know I'm the least physically attractive and most intelligent woman whom God ever created.

I can make leftists cry in a corner and hurt their feelings and be the most un-empathetic, coldest, most logical woman they've ever seen. They hate me. (Except my husband. He's the only man in history attracted to nerdy tomboys.)

Conservative men, meanwhile, are merely shocked by me, and tend to respect me.

I remember once attending an Independent Fundamentalist Baptist church. It was very small. The pastor was saying something about the men and women in the church. He then said, "Thankfully we don't have to worry about any attractive women here!"

Story of my life!

NEVER been harassed or assaulted. Not even close.

I made MeToo women cry in the corner. I didn't share their experiences or stories or emotions. I was "so mean."

Men, meanwhile, insist women like me almost never exist. Then they meet me, and are shocked.

At the Lutheran church, a man who never otherwise talks to me, and who notices I seldom talk, once said, "How do you KNOW so much?" When I DID talk, it was theology. Not moronic emotions.

Most women are emotional idiots who can't understand much of a lick of theology. So this was surprising to him, and he wanted to know how I knew so much.

I know so much because I'm not out doing stupid emotional or extroverted things. People don't think I'm attractive, so I read. I have Asperger Syndrome, so I'm emotionally stunted.

If Christ hadn't saved me, I'd probably be like that unattractive Greta girl from Sweden. She's probably the second least attractive woman in the world after me, LOL! But she focuses only on the things of this world, the climate crisis. So she's very sad.

I have a lot more hope. Instead of being Greta Thunberg, or Marie Curie, I can have hope in Jesus!

But I keep relying on Him on humility, because I know how easy it is to surprise people with my intellect, or make women feel bad, and thus get a BIG EGO over how much smarter and how much less emotionally or sexually attractive I am than other women.

It's not ultimately about how unattractive or smart I am, even if these things are VERY RARE for women to deal with, and leave me with no friends (and leave me not caring that I have any friends, because I have such a male-like inattention to emotion and empathy needs).

And it's not even about how much I OWN the leftists, most of whom are SO ANGRY that I don't transition to becoming a man (they think I should, since I'm not the typical emotionally sensitive/nurturing, or else sexually alluring, woman).

Ultimately, it's about using these RARE gifts to bring Glory to God.

With that in mind, God gave me a MALE SON. God knew I couldn't have a female daughter...I'm terrible with other females.

He gave me the one male in my life whom I can properly shape and mold!

Women shouldn't be pastors...probably not even political leaders, or business leaders (though my dad disagrees -- my mom was his boss in the 1970s).

But for cold, logical, unattractive women like me, MALE SONS are the things that are best for us. Only then can we use our WEIRD and RARE gifts.

Every other scenario doesn't really work!

Lutheran pastors shake hands with everyone at the end of every congregation.

Men NEVER make casual conversation with me, though.

They know I'm the least physically attractive and most intelligent woman whom God ever created.

I can make leftists cry in a corner and hurt their feelings and be the most un-empathetic, coldest, most logical woman they've ever seen. They hate me. (Except my husband. He's the only man in history attracted to nerdy tomboys.)

Conservative men, meanwhile, are merely shocked by me, and tend to respect me.

I remember once attending an Independent Fundamentalist Baptist church. It was very small. The pastor was saying something about the men and women in the church. He then said, "Thankfully we don't have to worry about any attractive women here!"

Story of my life!

NEVER been harassed or assaulted. Not even close.

I made MeToo women cry in the corner. I didn't share their experiences or stories or emotions. I was "so mean."

Men, meanwhile, insist women like me almost never exist. Then they meet me, and are shocked.

At the Lutheran church, a man who never otherwise talks to me, and who notices I seldom talk, once said, "How do you KNOW so much?" When I DID talk, it was theology. Not moronic emotions.

Most women are emotional idiots who can't understand much of a lick of theology. So this was surprising to him, and he wanted to know how I knew so much.

I know so much because I'm not out doing stupid emotional or extroverted things. People don't think I'm attractive, so I read. I have Asperger Syndrome, so I'm emotionally stunted.

If Christ hadn't saved me, I'd probably be like that unattractive Greta girl from Sweden. She's probably the second least attractive woman in the world after me, LOL! But she focuses only on the things of this world, the climate crisis. So she's very sad.

I have a lot more hope. Instead of being Greta Thunberg, or Marie Curie, I can have hope in Jesus!

But I keep relying on Him on humility, because I know how easy it is to surprise people with my intellect, or make women feel bad, and thus get a BIG EGO over how much smarter and how much less emotionally or sexually attractive I am than other women.

It's not ultimately about how unattractive or smart I am, even if these things are VERY RARE for women to deal with, and leave me with no friends (and leave me not caring that I have any friends, because I have such a male-like inattention to emotion and empathy needs).

And it's not even about how much I OWN the leftists, most of whom are SO ANGRY that I don't transition to becoming a man (they think I should, since I'm not the typical emotionally sensitive/nurturing, or else sexually alluring, woman).

Ultimately, it's about using these RARE gifts to bring Glory to God.

With that in mind, God gave me a MALE SON. God knew I couldn't have a female daughter...I'm terrible with other females.

He gave me the one male in my life whom I can properly shape and mold!

Women shouldn't be pastors...probably not even political leaders, or business leaders (though my dad disagrees -- my mom was his boss in the 1970s).

But for cold, logical, unattractive women like me, MALE SONS are the things that are best for us. Only then can we use our WEIRD and RARE gifts.

Every other scenario doesn't really work!

Just remember to take a deep breath, open your eyes and see others as better than yourself. That's an exercise that I try to do every day to keep that almost uncontrollable, fleshly element of sin within us that the Lord calls "pride" from becoming dominant, which is its chief aim. Oh, my, but that pride box starts looking battered when we do as scripture commands.

MM

Back