Economic Downturn Warning

Are you guys by any chance, what is known as Preppers?
Do you all have nuclear fallout shelters or something?
I am not a "Prepper" in the sense of owning an underground bunker and 100 years worth of canned beans.
But I do try to stay prepared for the "mess to come" spiritually, emotionally, and with enough tools to be able
to "go Medieval" if necessary.

So if the economy were to crash that means all funds to local police departments would be cut and people will be forced to figure out how to help themselves during emergencies?

yeah look what happened there (Detroit). They basically just abandoned everything. I don't know where they all went. The next town?
Where did all the people in Sodom and Gomorrah go? I don't think any survived except Lot's family. What about Ninevah?
Is this like the whole of america or just a few towns, like Las Vegas and New York.
My cousin is still in NYC. Of course, they won't listen..New Yorkers prolly think..well, we survived 9-11, bring it on!
Poor New Orleans. I heard they just were totally devastated, but then again, they are like the hotbed of voodoo.

Detroit is blossoming pretty good. Lots of changes and as lot of run down stuff removed.
Comunity gardens and lots of new restaurants have gone in and so forth. It isd not a ghost town. lol

CNN reports this morning that all global markets have gone down (percentage points) except Shanghai is up 4 points following 3 months of tanking. In the conglomerate world we already live in, how easy will it be to survive just an economic collapse when we (US) have rampant extreme weather from coast to coast. Add rampant power failure and things will truly go "midieval" or would you call it highevil? For Christians, there is only one way to prepare. Get right with Yahweh Elohim.

He's a false flag...Don't get me wrong I love his stance and boldness, but it's just a distraction. Can you image though with His mouth we'd be at war with the U.K. the next day! :p

As of 3pm EST, the Dow is down almost 300 points. Oil is at $40 a barrell....world wide the bull market is over(?)......Add in a rate hike by the Feds? Da Da Dun Da. And Hurricane Danny is forming - first of the hurricane season.

I wonder if the pattern will change or if it'll just keep collapsing until the last day of the shmita which is just over there weeks away.

Perfect summation

20150820_usa.jpg

That's why I found the economic guy at the PITN summit not only biblically ignorant, but uncredible.

What happens with a big economic collapse? It's a global thing - not just American but what exactly happens? And how fast?

That's why I found the economic guy at the PITN summit not only biblically ignorant, but uncredible.

What happens with a big economic collapse? It's a global thing - not just American but what exactly happens? And how fast?
The whole idea of the shmita is the release of debt, but under judgement a release of wealth. If the pattern holds there will be a bigger release (shmita) on 9/11. Whether we go first out the world is uncertain, but a crash is likely to be worldwide. How hard is uncertain since no one has true figures on how bad the bankers acted. The 2008 crash was because of "creative" debt as a sure thing...now the pied piper is coming.

Back