Evolution

Well, it's just not wrong, it's pretty much impossible.

Rtm

I think many don't fully realize how complicated even the simplest organisms really are. Single cell animals or plants when looked at under high magnification reveals a lot of complex functions.

iStock-117543888_780.jpg

If life evolved. A big if. It had a tremendous hurdle just to get past the single cell stage. I imagine that there is even more complexity here that scientists still haven't come to understand.

cp

I think many don't fully realize how complicated even the simplest organisms really are. Single cell animals or plants when looked at under high magnification reveals a lot of complex functions.

iStock-117543888_780.jpg

If life evolved. A big if. It had a tremendous hurdle just to get past the single cell stage. I imagine that there is even more complexity here that scientists still haven't come to understand.

cp
That single cell as complicated as a modern computer, no way just came in existing naturally!

Although, there are some strange creatures in the Bible.

Like the ones in revelation - lambs with seven eyes, locusts like horses with faces of men, plus a beast that looked like a leopard with feet of bear and with a lion's mouth ....?!

Slime is a bit hard to mould into anything...you've got a bit too much moisture content there.
But it has its purposes, without slime, slugs and snails could not get very far.

One can eat snails, but I don't think slugs are very appetising.

lol! Lanolin!

Here I am seriously reading these posts and then I come across your sense of humor.

God bless you and thank you for blessing my day, sister.

Back