Evolution

Nature of the species says so my dear.

We do not metamorphosis into a caterpillar because we are humans and not insects. By nature we are born alive into the world.
Penguins do not live on sea. They live on land and hunt in the Sea as there are no food sources where they live on land. NATURE!

Animals by nature and adaption have developed those traits which aid them in two things....Mating and Eating. That is Natural.

That is exactly why pigs do not fly. There is no mud in the air. They are pigs.
you TOTALLY miss the point.

I am not saying humans metamorphosis into a caterpillar!

If you don't know the life cycle of a caterpiller...you need to read 'The Hungry little Caterpillar "again.

Lol

Also, I think some people need to read 2 Corinthians 5:17

Nothing is impossible with God.
Question for everyone to think about - how did Jesus ascend up into heaven? Did gravity just let go or did He float up there. No airplanes then...or did God just lift him up.

Well, women are more highly evolved than men. God saved the best for last.

I certainly believe that my wife is the better half. Without my wife I would be incomplete. Together we are much more than either would be alone. Men and women compliment one another. A man has something missing that a woman can provide, just as a woman has something missing that a man can provide. Is it necessary to be married no. I just believe that together we are more. Does that really make one better than the other?

Most likely though you were joking. Either way if I can be a piece of lowly slime in God's Kingdom, I would be happy and feel blessed. God knows how to mold and shape this particular piece of clay into the pattern best suited for his kingdom. I'll trust that he will accomplish it well.

cp

Slime is a bit hard to mould into anything...you've got a bit too much moisture content there.
But it has its purposes, without slime, slugs and snails could not get very far.

One can eat snails, but I don't think slugs are very appetising.

Slime is a bit hard to mould into anything...you've got a bit too much moisture content there.
But it has its purposes, without slime, slugs and snails could not get very far.

One can eat snails, but I don't think slugs are very appetising.

There have been times in my life that several might have said I couldn't be molded or shaped. Fortunately God has strong hands and patience, he made a nice pretzel out of me on several occasions. Eventually God put me on the right path and usually these days only gently reminds me of my faults and weaknesses.

cp

Could that be called "Adaptation"???

It is being said by a lot of people who are a lot smarter then me that God incorporated the ability within each kind or species to respond in kind to different circumstances the He knew they would be confronted by. And that is whey these organisms are able to adapt. Not evolve.
that would make sense, as God created within each species the DNA required to have it able to adapt!

Evolutionists said in the beginning that through time one simple almost organic, almost life became present on this planet(we won’t go into why this is impossible just now) suffice it to say that from this first almost organic, almost life is how, the evolutionists say all other complete simple and complex organic life stemmed from.

In other words.....ALL life forms/species came from ONE cell found in a pool of dirty volcanic rook on a DEAD planet.

That although it took millions and millions of years to accomplish such an impossible feat, that is the way it was.

Never mind that they have never reproduced this claim in a laboratory.

Never mind that they have never proven that life began as they claim, or as they imagine. Never mind that even though they said that they will one day find the “transitional fossils that clearly show at least one species morphing into that of another, or maybe finding the dead baby of one species, inside or besides the mother, but clearly showing the signs of changing into a completely different species or kind of animal. They say it was possible. But then the shoe dropped. And someone had begun to point out a few simple overlooked fact by the evolutionists. They pointed out that for over 6000 years, they have never found any of these “transitional fossils” in fact the evolutionists became so frantic to provide these transitional fossils, that some evolutionists even made up evidence to support their teachings.
Still NO proof they can offer for origin of Universe, much less life!

According to the Scriptures there is no such thing as a Woman Pastor.

1 Timothy 3:1-2........

This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 2A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach.
I agree, but do see real pressure being applied even in baptist churches to make it so!

I agree, but do see real pressure being applied even in baptist churches to make it so!

I am not involved with the SBC as much as I used to be so I really do not know.

The revision to the Baptist Faith and Message which reads, "While both men and women are gifted for service in the church, the office of pastor is limited to men as qualified by Scripture,"

Now there are Pastors who are women in Baptist churches but to the best of my knowledge I do not know of any "Southern Baptist" churches that have women pastors.

Now someone here will argue that the Southern Baptists are behind the times or that they are old fashioned.
However, The question at hand is not whether women are of equal value to men, nor is it whether they can minister effectively. They are, and they do! Nor, is it an issue of the autonomy of the local church. It is, rather, that the Scripture assigns the role of pastor to males.

Now if any church chooses to have a woman pastors and ignore the commands of the Scriptures then they are at the mercy of God......IMPO!

Hello YeshuaFan;

This is already happening here in San Francisco. Women of God who graduate from seminary are being ordained by the American Baptist Association.

The Old and New Testaments support the strengths of women of God such as Deborah, Chloe, Priscilla, Lydia, etc...Jesus honored the servant's hearts of women as well. But the Scriptures does not list the character roles of women serving as pastors.

In Acts 2:17-18, 17 “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; 18 even on my male servants and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.

This Scripture of Peter's sermon is used by churches to justify God's calling of women to pastor in their church. Personally, I see flaws in this.

It's a long heated debate in the church but I feel that if, we are ordaining women as Pastors in the church, are we overstepping or correcting what the Scriptures does not explicitly teach us?

Does this fall within the discussion of Evolution, and is it God's Evolution, or man's Evolution?

God bless you, YeshuaFan and your family.

People just call female pastors pastrixes.

A female shepherd is called a shepherdess. It's the english language thats the problem.

It used to be that people just assumed all doctors were male and had no idea that women could practice medicine. Sad to see same chauvinist attitudes today amongst male men!

BTW, mankind actually includes women. Women aren't actually a separate species.

Little Bo Peep was a shepherd and Mary had a little lamb too. I wonder if they ever were told NOOO you cannot look after the sheep, you're a girl!

Hello YeshuaFan;

This is already happening here in San Francisco. Women of God who graduate from seminary are being ordained by the American Baptist Association.

The Old and New Testaments support the strengths of women of God such as Deborah, Chloe, Priscilla, Lydia, etc...Jesus honored the servant's hearts of women as well. But the Scriptures does not list the character roles of women serving as pastors.

In Acts 2:17-18, 17 “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; 18 even on my male servants and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.

This Scripture of Peter's sermon is used by churches to justify God's calling of women to pastor in their church. Personally, I see flaws in this.

It's a long heated debate in the church but I feel that if, we are ordaining women as Pastors in the church, are we overstepping or correcting what the Scriptures does not explicitly teach us?

Does this fall within the discussion of Evolution, and is it God's Evolution, or man's Evolution?

What say I start a separate thread on Women pastors.???

Hello YeshuaFan;

I fully agree with yo on men only as pastorsd, as that would be the setup outlined in inspired word of God to us!

Back