Just thinking, because of Scripture Bird's final answer, "life" above:
- Thankful I was not killed in St. Louis when a speeding (or, at least, it seemed like it was speeding to me) city bus missed my toes by about an inch (no kidding) as I was crossing Gravois Avenue there. I was not ready to die.
- Although my first husband was killed, he had asked me to go with him on the flight but I did not because of our 5- & 2-yr-olds, so we lived; he asked his brother and family to go, but while they said yes, they backed out and lived; he asked a couple guys he worked with to go, but they backed out at the last minutes and lived; it ended up only two in that plane. Two really wonderful men, but it was their time, I guess.
- My life after he was gone and how G-d has both led and molded our ways and our lives.
- My life with my "new" husband of 27 years.
- How my "new" husband has grown to be who I thought I was marrying and beyond by leaps and bounds.