Flat-earthers Never Seem to Learn

Hey Blue......So if I stand on the southern shore of Australia, and have a really good zoom lenses on my camera......and I look beween the horizon and the clouds, will I be able to see out into space????
I sure you get to admire the stars and some planets as well, they all be in space. You also get to admire the Great Southern Cross. The star of promise that’s looks down upon the the Great Southern land

You don‘t believe the earth at least spins at appx. 24,000 miles an hour?
They do say the earth spins 1620km/h on it’s axis. That be what you referring to. The 24000 mph? You be referring to the alleged speed the earth be traveling around the sun. They do claim 64 -67000 mph for that .

Hey Blue......So if I stand on the southern shore of Australia, and have a really good zoom lenses on my camera......and I look beween the horizon and the clouds, will I be able to see out into space????
Are you saying Australia is at the edge of the world?

Dear Major From what I understand of “flat earth” politics, you would only need to dig a really deep hole to see out into space. Just be careful you don’t fall in and get “Lost in Space .”

God bless all, the spherests and the flattests, the Heliocentricitrics and the Geocentricitrists.

Dear Major From what I understand of “flat earth” politics, you would only need to dig a really deep hole to see out into space. Just be careful you don’t fall in and get “Lost in Space .”

God bless all, the spherests and the flattests, the Heliocentricitrics and the Geocentricitrists.
YES. Australia is the edge, ever been there.

It's funny making a flat earth believer angry, but if you push them over the edge then you're only proving them right.

I guess that if the earth was flat, you could not dig your way to China. You would just fall down into space.

I bolded my answer, but yes, if they were consistent, why stop with the 'earth'?
My point exactly!

Now think realistically!

If the Earth was flat, there would be an edge(s). And there would be a Disney Park at the edge, and we could bungie jump off the side and paraglide into the void etc etc.

They do say the earth spins 1620km/h on it’s axis. That be what you referring to. The 24000 mph? You be referring to the alleged speed the earth be traveling around the sun. They do claim 64 -67000 mph for that .
Actually, I was referring to the circumference of the earth (24,000mi) and how fast it must spin to complete a daily cycle. (24,000mph)

Actually, I was referring to the circumference of the earth (24,000mi) and how fast it must spin to complete a daily cycle. (24,000mph)
Now if the earth is flat and does not rotate, how do we have seasons 4 times a year???

Or, if it is flat and does rotate, does it go round and round or does it flip flop top to bottom????

These are serious questions because people want to know!

If the earth is flat, why do drains in North America flow clockwise, but the drains in South America flow counterclockwise? Why don't all drains around the world flow in the same direction?

You be speaking from a Helios mindset. Why not the Sun moving around the ecliptic circle performing its daily circuit with the earth

Back