For those who were envoved in the Occult

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

Jesus on a Trampoline

I'm not sure that I'd even write a list. As for your question, I don't see the father, Christ or the Holy Spirit in a lot of other things, but that doesn't make them dark. Take Snakes and Ladders for example. Or Trampolines, or a cold beer on a hot summer day...
My point remains that dabbling in stuff is OK, so long as it is not dangerous or obsessive.

I appreciate your view, but is it your view or the Holy Spirits ??? Could you give us Bible verses in your view...???

I'm not familiar will Snakes and Ladders......... :confused:

but Yes I know CHrist to be very fun loving, and approachable... CHildren and young people flocked to Him... :shepherd:

I doubt they would runt o someone who looked like a depressed hound-dog...:p

About beer on a hot summer day, at this forum we all have different views on that depending on how we interpret certain scriptures...

I believe drinking alcohol is OK as long as the intention is not to get drunk... A beer or a margarita, let's say,...Hard liguor like whiskey ect. is another issue...

It would not be OK for those sensitive or addicted to it, or drinking in front of a sibling in the Lord who is against it...in my opinion

I appreciate your view, but is it your view or the Holy Spirits ??? Could you give us Bible verses in your view...???

I'm not familiar will Snakes and Ladders......... :confused:

but Yes I know CHrist to be very fun loving, and approachable... CHildren and young people flocked to Him... :shepherd:

I doubt they would runt o someone who looked like a depressed hound-dog...:p

About beer on a hot summer day, at this forum we all have different views on that depending on how we interpret certain scriptures...

I believe drinking alcohol is OK as long as the intention is not to get drunk... A beer or a margarita, let's say,...Hard liguor like whiskey ect. is another issue...

It would not be OK for those sensitive or addicted to it, or drinking in front of a sibling in the Lord who is against it...in my opinion
Right: everything can be relative.
Are you seriously saying you've never played the board game "Snakes and ladders"??? Wow. I thought i was citing probably the most boring, family-friendly game out there. Lets say Tic tac toe, then.

I'm not sure what kind of scriptural quote you're looking at me to provide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekinghokmah
It seems rather curious that "kabala" is listed along with "games" like D&D.

Kabballah is not occult in the sense that one would classify something like fortune-telling or oui-ja boards.

I only mention it as it's on the list...I suggest a new thread on Kabballah if anyone wishes to discuss that, it's a whole topic all its own, and most people have no idea what it really is.

I dispute it belonging on the list at all in fact...unless you hang out with Madonna and her ilk..."The Kabballah Center" in the states is not Kabballah at all, more like Deepak Choprah with a few Hebrew concepts tossed in.

Good idea why not you make a thread on it... We can all learn something

Done, here's the new thread for anyone interested in the kabballah issue :)

http://www.christianforumsite.com/showthread.php?p=60986#post60986

:israel:Not ignoring anyone ... Go to go shopping with hubby...:D

Not familar with newer games, I've played Parcheese, Monopoly and Clue, a few card games... And Zuma on PC...

Blessing of Peace, Love and Joy that only Christ can give for all of you...

We've gotten off track again Lol LOL...

This thread seems to have gone its way...

For those that need help and could not find it here please surf to your favorite search engine...Mine is Dogpile.com

and Do a search on "Breaking free from Bondages", and/or the Occult if you've been involved... Please read the sypmtoms of bondage

The Christian Research Institute may help...

UNLESS THE LORD SPECIFICLES TELLS YOU TO STUDY DEMONOLOGY... DON"T

The little evil ones love any attention... and distraction is one of their ploys...

Peace, Love and Joy that only Christ can give for all of you during this season... May He dispatch His Angels for your protection,for you and your...Amen:groupray:

Method of Deliverence Part 4

icon1.gif

While doing a search for my old post, I found this 1 year old post by another member... She had the same teaching I had posted here... However, she also had additional information...
I've edited some here and there by the Holy Spirit...

Freedom From The Occult

When we are separated from the things of God, we allow entry to the enemy of our soul to come in. But take heart, there is DELIVERENCE! I'm going to recite word for word the prescribed format for deliverance, (yes format as there is a systematic process which must be followed.) Calling on the name of Jesus will definitely open the door for you, but it does not close the door to what you were in agreence with.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free (Gal. 5:1)

4- Method of Deliverance:

A-Confess your faith in Christ: "Lord Jesus, I accept you as the Son of God. I know that your blood was shed that I might be set free from all of Satan's power. Thank you, Jesus, for your blood that sets me free. I accept you as my Savior and Lord." Even if you have already done this once in your life, reaffirm your confession of faith at this time.

B-Confess any participation in the occult. All occult involvement must be confessed as sin if liberation is to be realized. Make a confession similar to the following: "Father, in Jesus' name, I confess that I have sinned against you and your word by my involvement with _______ " Do this with individual areas.

C- Renounce Satan and command him to depart. This should be a direct command to Satan himself: for example, "Satan, I hereby renounce you and all your works in my life. I command you to go in Jesus' name. By an act of my will, I close the door to you forever."

D-Ask God to break any occult bondage or oppression in your family history and to free you, your family and your future generations from occult influence through the Blood of Jesus.
E- Accept God's forgiveness (1John 1:9) and be released from guilt.

F- Commit all areas of your life to God; for example: "Lord Jesus, I commit my entire being to you: body, soul and spirit. Jesus, I choose to make you Lord over every area of my being that I may follow you in completeness."

5 - Responsibility of the Liberated:
Deliverance is a walk, not a once for all experience without any responsibility on the part of the person who has been set free.

To remain free from any additional demonic influence, a person must choose to turn and begin walking in the Holy Spirit.

A- Study and meditate on the Scriptures. Strengthen your faith with such passages on deliverance, protection and the power of Jesus' name and his blood. Psalm 91, Exodus 12:23, Isaiah 54:17, Mark 16:17, Luke 10:17, John 10:27-29, Romans 8:28-39, Ephesians 2:6; 6:10,13, Revelation 12:11

B- Pray. Ask God for the heart desire and discipline to develop a consistent prayer life. (Read Lk. 18:1, Eph. 6:18, Jude 20,21). Praying both in your native language and in your prayer language will help you abide in the love of God.

C- Praise when the enemy attacks, turn and begin to focus on God rather that on the enemy. Begin to praise God for His love and power. The enemy does not want to produce this response in you, and he will flee (James 4:7,8).

D- Every day tell Jesus that your heart is open to him and ask him to flood your heart, life and whole person with the power of the Holy Spirit (Eph. 5:17-20).

E- Resist. After liberation, Satan may try to tempt you. Stand against him (Eph.4: 27, James 4:7). Don’t be entangled again with the yoke of bondage (Gal. 5:1). Remember, Jesus is far stronger than the devil (1John 4:4).

F - Fellowship. Spend time in spiritual fellowship with other members of the Body of Christ (Acts 2:41-47, Heb. 10:24-25). Whenever possible, confess your struggles and share your victories with fellow believers.

Do not give up. Believe and stand firm.
2Chronicles 20:20, Have faith in the Lord your God and you will be upheld;

Remember: everything you learned in the occult, is a twisted truth. Things in the Bible will sound familiar to you. That is the truth. What satan does is twist the Word of God, making it a lie.

Blessed be you all with Peace, and Quietness Knowing to Be Still and Know He is God...

i know many snakes,they climb satan,s ladders to success in any way possible.they are funny to watch slime on a mission.there father loves them ,and they follow there fathers traits.i feel sorry for them,but they make my life hell,so i wait for jesus to stamp on them.:)

Mike I agree with most of what you said except the love thing. Satan does not love them but uses success and money to ensare them. THe bible says to never be envious of ill gotten gain- these people may appear successfull but thier fall will be both swift and great.

Freedom From The Occult

When we are separated from the things of God, we allow entry to the enemy of our soul to come in. But take heart, there is DELIVERENCE! I'm going to recite word for word the prescribed format for deliverance, (yes format as there is a systematic process which must be followed.) Calling on the name of Jesus will definitely open the door for you, but it does not close the door to what you were in agreence with.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free (Gal. 5:1)

4- Method of Deliverance:

A-Confess your faith in Christ: "Lord Jesus, I accept you as the Son of God. I know that your blood was shed that I might be set free from all of Satan's power. Thank you, Jesus, for your blood that sets me free. I accept you as my Savior and Lord." Even if you have already done this once in your life, reaffirm your confession of faith at this time.

B-Confess any participation in the occult. All occult involvement must be confessed as sin if liberation is to be realized. Make a confession similar to the following: "Father, in Jesus' name, I confess that I have sinned against you and your word by my involvement with _______ " Do this with individual areas.

C- Renounce Satan and command him to depart. This should be a direct command to Satan himself: for example, "Satan, I hereby renounce you and all your works in my life. I command you to go in Jesus' name. By an act of my will, I close the door to you forever."

D-Ask God to break any occult bondage or oppression in your family history and to free you, your family and your future generations from occult influence through the Blood of Jesus.
E- Accept God's forgiveness (1John 1:9) and be released from guilt.

F- Commit all areas of your life to God; for example: "Lord Jesus, I commit my entire being to you: body, soul and spirit. Jesus, I choose to make you Lord over every area of my being that I may follow you in completeness."

5 - Responsibility of the Liberated:
Deliverance is a walk, not a once for all experience without any responsibility on the part of the person who has been set free.

To remain free from any additional demonic influence, a person must choose to turn and begin walking in the Holy Spirit.

A- Study and meditate on the Scriptures. Strengthen your faith with such passages on deliverance, protection and the power of Jesus' name and his blood. Psalm 91, Exodus 12:23, Isaiah 54:17, Mark 16:17, Luke 10:17, John 10:27-29, Romans 8:28-39, Ephesians 2:6; 6:10,13, Revelation 12:11

B- Pray. Ask God for the heart desire and discipline to develop a consistent prayer life. (Read Lk. 18:1, Eph. 6:18, Jude 20,21). Praying both in your native language and in your prayer language will help you abide in the love of God.

C- Praise when the enemy attacks, turn and begin to focus on God rather that on the enemy. Begin to praise God for His love and power. The enemy does not want to produce this response in you, and he will flee (James 4:7,8).

D- Every day tell Jesus that your heart is open to him and ask him to flood your heart, life and whole person with the power of the Holy Spirit (Eph. 5:17-20).

E- Resist. After liberation, Satan may try to tempt you. Stand against him (Eph.4: 27, James 4:7). Don’t be entangled again with the yoke of bondage (Gal. 5:1). Remember, Jesus is far stronger than the devil (1John 4:4).

F - Fellowship. Spend time in spiritual fellowship with other members of the Body of Christ (Acts 2:41-47, Heb. 10:24-25). Whenever possible, confess your struggles and share your victories with fellow believers.

Do not give up. Believe and stand firm.
2Chronicles 20:20, Have faith in the Lord your God and you will be upheld;

Remember: everything you learned in the occult, is a twisted truth. Things in the Bible will sound familiar to you. That is the truth. What satan does is twist the Word of God, making it a lie.

Blessed be you all with Peace, and Quietness Knowing to Be Still and Know He is God...

Thanks alot, this really has helped me.

Back