Fortune Cookies

I don't think God cares if you read them, or take their advice, right? As long as it's not a future fortune that you actually take seriously, I can see no harm in the fortune cookies that say something like "Talk to someone new today" or whatever.

I don't think God cares if you read them, or take their advice, right? As long as it's not a future fortune that you actually take seriously, I can see no harm in the fortune cookies that say something like "Talk to someone new today" or whatever.

I think because it uses the word fortune it's still bad. I'm laying in bed so I can only type so much.

Major probably has some good verses though that says why.

I think because it uses the word fortune it's still bad. I'm laying in bed so I can only type so much.

Major probably has some good verses though that says why.
Yeah, I mean, if your intention of opening it is to know something about your future, or whatever, then of course it's bad.

You people are HILARIOUS!!!! :D

I used to make my own fortune cookies and would type Scriptures to put in them, so I could assure that the "fortunes" were true! Lost my recipe @ 1983. Wish I had it again . . . .

You people are HILARIOUS!!!! :D

I used to make my own fortune cookies and would type Scriptures to put in them, so I could assure that the "fortunes" were true! Lost my recipe @ 1983. Wish I had it again . . . .

We could do that and maybe learning cookies. Study guides in the cookies. We could make a fortune! (Pun intended)

Back