Genesis

never knew it was nephilim that caused all of humanity to fall....well there ya go we can't know it all can we.
I'll just continue to believe the inspired word of God, but thank you anyway.
Hi Calvin,
I have not had the time yet to view the article. I find it hard to believe that brother Abdicate would post an article that was directly oposed to the written word of God.
I agree that it was eve and Adam who through disobedience unto God the Father which brought forth the curse and caused the light to leave the garden.

Now the so called nephilim were as story is told where fallen angels who mated with human woman and created a perverted generation.

Now then this could have No Effect with the fall of man (Adam) or bringing the curse to this world.

There were no offspring yet for any mating to go on.
So if you read this article and it is just as you say then I will remove it myself.

As far as the link goes . ... it is waiting further review.
Have a blessed day
FCJ

I don't think belligerent is the correct word, however, it is interesting that you think an add blocker would do the trick. I am currently running 'brave' which I thought auto blocked most adds..maybe not:(

I'm using a browser named 'Brave' I thought it had its own innate blockers, and perhaps the winzoze version works but the Linux version does have a few issues that need resolving, and maybe one of them is add blocking. I do have add blocking enabled so maybe it is limited or it just plain doesn't work.
Anyways no harm done and I wasn't trying to pick a fight.

calvin can you install Comodo ice dragon browser from Mozilla on you linux? Just curious bro. That's what I use :) I love it
There is lot of positive feedback, but there is no Linux version yet. I tried running it under 'wine' which is a windoze emulator but no luck it will not run. there is probably a dll file or something that would need to be added, but I have no idea what. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Back