Ghosts

There are no such things as ghosts, but there are countless evil spirits, or demons. However, there are even more angels around! We need to seek after Jesus Christ and His righteousness and depend upon His care of us through His workers, ministering spirits in the unseen world, always helping to fulfill the word of God in our lives.

Do you believe in them? Do they walk among us mostly unseen?
What people call ghosts are just the spiritual realm bleeding over into this world. They could be demons or angels. We live in a darkened realm, shadows of the real, which is in the spiritual realm.

2 Kings 6:17 (KJV)
And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain [was] full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.​

What does this woman communicate with?
b2671551c579c99a538cbdaf601e48ec.jpg

The words may seem like scriptural, but she's of the devil... whoever she is. She's as phony as her nails, hair and photoshopped parts.

Deuteronomy 18:10-13 (KJV)
There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.​

Hi ASUK,
Leviticus 19:31 Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am thye Lord your God. Whether knowingly or unknowingly because she is deceived this is what she is referring to. Do not be deceived my friend, the Holy Spirit is our only helper and instructor in the things of eternal life. Ephesians 5:18 ...but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.
Love and peace
James

Hi ASUK,
Leviticus 19:31 Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am thye Lord your God. Whether knowingly or unknowingly because she is deceived this is what she is referring to. Do not be deceived my friend, the Holy Spirit is our only helper and instructor in the things of eternal life. Ephesians 5:18 ...but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.
Love and peace
James
Question: When Jesus along with Peter James, and John on the mountain of transfiguration, there appeared with them all Moses, and Elijah. They were talking to Jesus about what he (Jesus) was about to do in Jerusalem. Moses had clearly died many years earlier. Did Jesus do what was commanded not to do in the Old Testament about "familiar spirits"? Did Moses come as a familiar spirit, and have fellowship with Jesus?

What does it mean "if we walk in the light has he is in the light we have fellowship with one another......"

Question: When Jesus along with Peter James, and John on the mountain of transfiguration, there appeared with them all Moses, and Elijah. They were talking to Jesus about what he (Jesus) was about to do in Jerusalem. Moses had clearly died many years earlier. Did Jesus do what was commanded not to do in the Old Testament about "familiar spirits"? Did Moses come as a familiar spirit, and have fellowship with Jesus?

What does it mean "if we walk in the light has he is in the light we have fellowship with one another......"
They ALL entered eternity where time is irrelevant. Moses was on Mount Sinai where he met with God and Elijah didn't die but entered into glory alive. On planet earth, yes, time passed, but in eternity they were all in the same place - eternity. Even Paul says we're already seated in the heavens and we Jesus chose us before the foundation of the earth.

They ALL entered eternity where time is irrelevant. Moses was on Mount Sinai where he met with God and Elijah didn't die but entered into glory alive. On planet earth, yes, time passed, but in eternity they were all in the same place - eternity. Even Paul says we're already seated in the heavens and we Jesus chose us before the foundation of the earth.

I do believe Jesus said that "who so ever believes in him shall never die". Having fellowship with dead people is one thing but having fellowship with someone who is not dead is another, even if their physical body is dead. If we the Church are sitting in Heavenly places in Christ so is everyone whose bodies have gone into the grave are also still in Christ. They never left that position being in Christ whether alive physically or dead. If we the body of Christ are all in the same place, I don't see how one can not notice the fellowship of the Spirit with other believers in God's Kingdom. The Apostle John spoke to many people while being in the Spirit in the book of revelations.

Greetings:
I don't believe in ghosts.Why would the Holy Ghost let anything upstage him.Seems like the field is kept
clear.Also,it's good to have a least two dogs around to ruin being blindsided by evildoers.
bye

This spiritually bereft, misguided and deceived woman is communicating with familiar spirits. Her prayer may have been aimed to God, but because she is deceived and lacks salvation, the devil intercepted it and answered her himself. When Satan is done with her, he will kill her.

Do you believe in them? Do they walk among us mostly unseen?

If the term means “spirit beings,” the answer is a qualified “yes.”

If the term means “spirits of people who have died,”
the answer is “no.”

The Bible makes it abundantly clear that there are spirit beings, both good and evil. But the Bible negates the idea that the spirits of deceased human beings can remain on earth and “haunt” the living and be popular un movies etc..

Hebrews 9:27 declares........
“Man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.”

That is what happens to a person’s soul-spirit after death—judgment. The result of this judgment is heaven for the believer (2 Corinthians 5:6-8; Philippians 1:23) and hell for the unbeliever (Matthew 25:46; Luke 16:22-24).

There is no in-between. There is no possibility of remaining on earth in spirit form as a “ghost.”.

Last edited:
One thing that puzzles me about ghosts is why would they be roaming around the Earth? I would hate to think that I will be wandering around here after I die. What sense does that make?

One thing that puzzles me about ghosts is why would they be roaming around the Earth? I would hate to think that I will be wandering around here after I die. What sense does that make?

It makes no sense and that is why there is no such thing except in the minds of movie producers and story book writers.

It is the same with so called "physics" would have convinced the world that there is the ability of talking to the dead.

I do believe Jesus said that "who so ever believes in him shall never die". Having fellowship with dead people is one thing but having fellowship with someone who is not dead is another, even if their physical body is dead. If we the Church are sitting in Heavenly places in Christ so is everyone whose bodies have gone into the grave are also still in Christ. They never left that position being in Christ whether alive physically or dead. If we the body of Christ are all in the same place, I don't see how one can not notice the fellowship of the Spirit with other believers in God's Kingdom. The Apostle John spoke to many people while being in the Spirit in the book of revelations.
You are correct. Many are not ready for that lesson. They don't believe in the spiritual realm let alone how to BE there. They don't understand how Saul used a witch to call up Samuel after he died or how Saul only received a prophecy that he and his sons would join Samuel in paradise in three days. Entering the spirit realm is the act of a mature child of God. Maturity is a must else one can find themselves in serious danger. Do not play with necromancers.

Back