Godly Miracles, Signs, And Wonders

"Bless the Lord, oh, my soul, and all that is within me, bless his Holy NAME. Bless the Lord, O' my soul, and forget not all His benefits. (Psalm 103) I will begin remembering His kindness to me...and invite all believers to remember His love for you!

I was in the second grade, and it was just before Christmas. We were singing carols in class, and I remember one carol about Jesus in a manger. I commented aloud, “I wish that story was true.” The teacher looked at me and said, “Richard, that IS true.” I felt the truth sink into my heart.

My family used to follow the crops in California. While living in a “labor camp”, we were invited to a church gathering. When we got home (a little one room shack), the young lady who had invited us to the church service asked if she could pray for us. My mom agreed, and the young lady prayed. I felt what I now know was a blessing from the Lord, and after we finished prayer, I told the young lady that I felt weak and light-headed. Well, she started to cry…because she thought I was weak from hunger!

My family used to follow the crops in California. While living in a “labor camp”, we were invited to a church gathering. When we got home (a little one room shack), the young lady who had invited us to the church service asked if she could pray for us. My mom agreed, and the young lady prayed. I felt what I now know was a blessing from the Lord, and after we finished prayer, I told the young lady that I felt weak and light-headed. Well, she started to cry…because she thought I was weak from hunger!

I am not trying to be mean spirited, but what is the point you wanted to make, because I have missed it entirely?

That my friend, is fantastic! God's working....and the variety of ways in which our Father works! Have you been following God ever since? :)

That my friend, is fantastic! God's working....and the variety of ways in which our Father works! Have you been following God ever since? :)

I am ashamed to say this: No. I finally knew Him as God when I was thirty years old; I found out His NAME, at thirty one; I was finally "...born of water and of the Spirit...", at thirty seven.

I am ashamed to say this: No. I finally knew Him as God when I was thirty years old; I found out His NAME, at thirty one; I was finally "...born of water and of the Spirit...", at thirty seven.
Because you have sought conversation on another thread, and implied a very powerful relationship with Christ, even to the point of The Lord changing the words of scripture. I would ask you the Name of the Father that the Lord came to give us? To help me judge the "spirits" if you will...

post: 307795, member: 12304"]Because you have sought conversation on another thread, and implied a very powerful relationship with Christ, even to the point of The Lord changing the words of scripture. I would ask you the Name of the Father that the Lord came to give us? To help me judge the "spirits" if you will...[/quote]

Beloved my relationship is not powerful: the One who calls us is powerful.
The Lord does not change: neither will He change the gospel that saves. We, as men, misinterpret what he says and speculate as to what He means...and then assume our speculation is righteous.
God first revealed His NAME to Moses as Je-hovah: which is the NAME with which He has promised to save: but, "...all these, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: God having provided some better thing FOR US, that they WITHOUT US should not be made perfect." But God also promised Moses a greater NAME than Je-hovah: but only greater in this respect: that the fulfillment is greater than the promise!
God's NAME is "YAH", which means Savior: and YAH-weh is the NAME of the promise to save.
The NAME greater than Yah-weh is Yah-shua: which is the NAME that fulfills ALL of God's promises: "For all he promises of God in Him are YEA; and in Him Amen!"
I found out His NAME when I went to a meeting and heard a Brother sing to the congregation: "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, there's just something about that NAME...".
"For is none other NAME under heaven, given among men, in which we must be saved,"

Because you have sought conversation on another thread, and implied a very powerful relationship with Christ, even to the point of The Lord changing the words of scripture. I would ask you the Name of the Father that the Lord came to give us? To help me judge the "spirits" if you will...

Beloved child, I wasted so many years...because "...there was none righteous, no not one." There was no one around me to preach the gospel that saves...beside the fact that we moved around so much. And I sinned so very much! One night I told God that He was right, and that I deserved to go to hell. I told God (that's how I knew Him) that before I died and went to hell, I just wanted to tell Him that I was sorry for sinning so much! I told Him that if I had known He was real, that perhaps I would not have sinned so much.
His Spirit fell on me and caused me to fall asleep. My body was asleep, but my spirit was awake. I felt myself traveling a a very great speed through space, until I saw Jesus crucified. I woke up crying...and, Praise Him, I have not been sent to hell!

post: 307795, member: 12304"]Because you have sought conversation on another thread, and implied a very powerful relationship with Christ, even to the point of The Lord changing the words of scripture. I would ask you the Name of the Father that the Lord came to give us? To help me judge the "spirits" if you will...

The Lord does not change: neither will He change the gospel that saves. We, as men, misinterpret what he says and speculate as to what He means...and then assume our speculation is righteous.
God first revealed His NAME to Moses as Je-hovah: which is the NAME with which He has promised to save: but, "...all these, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: God having provided some better thing FOR US, that they WITHOUT US should not be made perfect." But God also promised Moses a greater NAME than Je-hovah: but only greater in this respect: that the fulfillment is greater than the promise!
God's NAME is "YAH", which means Savior: and YAH-weh is the NAME of the promise to save.
The NAME greater than Yah-weh is Yah-shua: which is the NAME that fulfills ALL of God's promises: "For all he promises of God in Him are YEA; and in Him Amen!"
I found out His NAME when I went to a meeting and heard a Brother sing to the congregation: "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, there's just something about that NAME...".
"For is none other NAME under heaven, given among men, in which we must be saved,"
[/quote]
Well, when one claims that Jesus is coming to them and changing the meaning of the words of scripture, I think its fair to use the term I have used. I see no evidence that you understand "the Name" Christ came to reveal, for what you have quoted is that which was given to those who do not know the Father. I am in doubt of your claims.

Well, when one claims that Jesus is coming to them and changing the meaning of the words of scripture, I think its fair to use the term I have used. I see no evidence that you understand "the Name" Christ came to reveal, for what you have quoted is that which was given to those who do not know the Father. I am in doubt of your claims.[/quote]

Which "changed" scriptures are you referring ?

Well, when one claims that Jesus is coming to them and changing the meaning of the words of scripture, I think its fair to use the term I have used. I see no evidence that you understand "the Name" Christ came to reveal, for what you have quoted is that which was given to those who do not know the Father. I am in doubt of your claims.

Which "changed" scriptures are you referring ?[/quote]
Well you know well to what I am referring, why act as if you do not? You claimed that the Lord himself, came to you personally and told you the true meaning of a passage of scripture. Now that is a bold claim that you made. Would you like to restate your claim in a way that might help me understand what point you where trying to make in making this claim?

Well you know well to what I am referring, why act as if you do not? You claimed that the Lord himself, came to you personally and told you the true meaning of a passage of scripture. Now that is a bold claim that you made. Would you like to restate your claim in a way that might help me understand what point you where trying to make in making this claim?[/quote]

Your testimony is not true. What I would like for you to do is copy and paste what I wrote, and everyone else who reads that will find that it is YOUR understanding of what I said, and nothing else.
"You know not of what spirit you speak."

I am not trying to be mean spirited, but what is the point you wanted to make, because I have missed it entirely?

Well you know well to what I am referring, why act as if you do not? You claimed that the Lord himself, came to you personally and told you the true meaning of a passage of scripture. Now that is a bold claim that you made. Would you like to restate your claim in a way that might help me understand what point you where trying to make in making this claim?[/quote]
Has Jesus never spoke to you ?
Why would Mario have to "restate" his claim ?
If you would pray about it and receive what has already been posted; I sincerly believe Jesus will add on to your experience and relationship with Him.

Well you know well to what I am referring, why act as if you do not? You claimed that the Lord himself, came to you personally and told you the true meaning of a passage of scripture. Now that is a bold claim that you made. Would you like to restate your claim in a way that might help me understand what point you where trying to make in making this claim?

Your testimony is not true. What I would like for you to do is copy and paste what I wrote, and everyone else who reads that will find that it is YOUR understanding of what I said, and nothing else.
"You know not of what spirit you speak."[/quote]
"I got that translation from the Lord Jesus about 25+ years ago: I was asking Him about all the confusion regarding Jn 3:3 __ all denominations were using it, yet not saying the same thing. Why don't you ask him?"

I did ask the Lord, and He says "you are being misled by a false spirit". So, all you folks who want me "ask the lord" may not like His reply? I need not pray to see if Gods Word is true, I already know it is.

If you would pray about it and receive what has already been posted; I sincerly believe Jesus will add on to your experience and relationship with Him.[/quote]
Yes He has, but He always stands by His Word, and reasons within the context of His Word. I suggest those who are hearing voices, should be more cautious and pray that God might speak to them by His Word.

If you would pray about it and receive what has already been posted; I sincerly believe Jesus will add on to your experience and relationship with Him.
Yes He has, but He always stands by His Word, and reasons within the context of His Word. I suggest those who are hearing voices, should be more cautious and pray that God might speak to them by His Word.[/quote]

Praise Jesus! This is almost laughable. Yes, the Lord always stands by His word. Let me ask: is it the NAME Je-hova (in English) and Yah-weh (in Hebrew) in Exodus 6:3, that is bothering you? I mean, the NAME of God is not hidden to the Jews or to Gentiles any longer. Did Je-hovah not become the nissi to the Jews; or their jireh, their rafa, or their shalom? Do not the scriptures state that God promised by Himself...because there was none greater? Well, He promised by His NAME!

Or perhaps it's the "...born again..." experience that's bothering you! Because if the words, born again do not really mean what the denominations are saying, than salvation must be by some other means; which is, to be "...born of water and of the Spirit..."! Which is it? Or is it because you have prayed and God did not answer? Or do you want God to only answer you?

I never said God (or the Lord Jesus) came to me personally: but everything I did was in prayer to the Lord. Now if I call upon the Lord Jesus, do you believe that another spirit will answer in His stead: or that the Lord Jesus would even allow it? I have been in prayer while reading the scriptures, and a word will kind of jump up to me and catch my attention. So I will concentrate on that word for its meaning, stopping until my understanding of that word conforms to the rest of the scriptures; whether the immediate verses surrounding it, or it lines up in context the Bible, as a whole. I can't believe that has never happened to anyone else...or just maybe no one else on this forum. It has happened in His Church, and will continue until we are "...perfected until the day of His coming."

May the Lord's peace be in you.

I hope you all realize that "Kingdom of God" is not a place. It's a position of something. To Reign with God.

Kingdom is a Greek female noun. Could not possible be a place anyway.

One guy was saying the Lord told him this and the Lord told him that. It was almost bragging. The other two guys just listened until the guy walked away that claimed he Heard the Lord about everything.

One guy then spoke up. That guy really annoys me, it's like He claims he hears God on what color underwear he is suppose to use.

Then the other guy said. Ummmm. I don't know what bothers me the most having around me. Those that always claim to hear God on everything or the ones that never hear God at all.

Yes He has, but He always stands by His Word, and reasons within the context of His Word. I suggest those who are hearing voices, should be more cautious and pray that God might speak to them by His Word.

Praise Jesus! This is almost laughable. Yes, the Lord always stands by His word. Let me ask: is it the NAME Je-hova (in English) and Yah-weh (in Hebrew) in Exodus 6:3, that is bothering you? I mean, the NAME of God is not hidden to the Jews or to Gentiles any longer. Did Je-hovah not become the nissi to the Jews; or their jireh, their rafa, or their shalom? Do not the scriptures state that God promised by Himself...because there was none greater? Well, He promised by His NAME!

Or perhaps it's the "...born again..." experience that's bothering you! Because if the words, born again do not really mean what the denominations are saying, than salvation must be by some other means; which is, to be "...born of water and of the Spirit..."! Which is it? Or is it because you have prayed and God did not answer? Or do you want God to only answer you?

I never said God (or the Lord Jesus) came to me personally: but everything I did was in prayer to the Lord. Now if I call upon the Lord Jesus, do you believe that another spirit will answer in His stead: or that the Lord Jesus would even allow it? I have been in prayer while reading the scriptures, and a word will kind of jump up to me and catch my attention. So I will concentrate on that word for its meaning, stopping until my understanding of that word conforms to the rest of the scriptures; whether the immediate verses surrounding it, or it lines up in context the Bible, as a whole. I can't believe that has never happened to anyone else...or just maybe no one else on this forum. It has happened in His Church, and will continue until we are "...perfected until the day of His coming."

May the Lord's peace be in you.[/quote]
Look, when folks start changing the clear and evident meaning of words in scripture, based upon "God told me"-"pray and God will tell you too", then they proceed to act as if they are a teacher of the truth? I like to test such folks.. and expose them for what they are. Now to this point, I find no reason to believe that God "told you" anything as it relates to being "born-again", which is a teaching that goes to the very heart of true Christianity. In fact if you look at Nicodemus reply to the Lord, it is clear the word used by the Lord is BORN-AGAIN.

Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

So no, God did not speak to you on this issue as you have stated, and please don't try that sort of nonsense on me again.

Back