Have I Commited The Unforgivable Sin? I Am So Worried And Confused.

So I was thinking and saying intentionally but still accidentally something bad on my mind about the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and God, because I was very confused and depressed of everything and I didn't have any idea that the Holy Spirit is not doing the things I don't like. And I was very confused and I really thought that the sins mean prohibitions, and I was just depressed and a bit angry because it's too hard to not lust, feel, have emotions, watch some movies and series, listen to some music, see and hear some content, eat some food ingredients, be a fangirl, have premarital sex, masturbate, and other things that are considered normal... And also, I don't even know anything about Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and God because I am not in Heaven yet, and I am not dead either... So I am just confused...

Will I still be forgiven? Because I was only very confused and worried.

Also, the demonic possession actually made me do these things, so will I still be forgiven? It was not really me doing these things... And I swear that I was also very confused because I am not dead or in Heaven yet, so I don't know things... But now I know that God is the good one, and Jesus Christ is the good one, and the Holy Spirit is a good spirit. And I feel bad for saying bad things about the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and God on my mind, because I was just very confused. I don't even understand that why would I ever say intentionally bad things on my mind, but they were still accidentally because I was just confused and possessed.

God is Love ..
God is Holy ..
the Father, Jesus and the HS ..
It is God's family .. and He wants us to be a part of it ..
God loves us and wants to adopt us to be with Him in heaven ..
so He died to pay off our debt we owe for sinning ..
the price of sin has a penalty of spiritual death ..
so we love Him back, and live our lives not to hurt Him by sinning against Him ..
so sin is unGodly and harmful to us .. and why Jesus died ..
to FREE us from the sentence of death ..

God is Love ..
God is Holy ..
the Father, Jesus and the HS ..
It is God's family .. and He wants us to be a part of it ..
God loves us and wants to adopt us to be with Him in heaven ..
so He died to pay off our debt we owe for sinning ..
the price of sin has a penalty of spiritual death ..
so we love Him back, and live our lives not to hurt Him by sinning against Him ..
so sin is unGodly and harmful to us .. and why Jesus died ..
to FREE us from the sentence of death ..
But have I committed the unforgivable sin? I am so scared.

But have I committed the unforgivable sin? I am so scared.

Mat 12:31 “Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32 “Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

let me ask you this and DO NOT LIE TO ME ..
do you have evil spirits ???
did they make you say it ???

Mat 12:31 “Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32 “Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

let me ask you this and DO NOT LIE TO ME ..
do you have evil spirits ???
did they make you say it ???

I am still maybe possessed and there still might be evil spirits around me. But tomorrow a priest will come see if the demons are still here and if I am still possessed. But my Christian friend said 2 days ago that I am possessed, but I am not sure if I am still possessed and if the demons are still here.

I am still maybe possessed and there still might be evil spirits around me. But tomorrow a priest will come see if the demons are still here and if I am still possessed. But my Christian friend said 2 days ago that I am possessed, but I am not sure if I am still possessed and if the demons are still here.

you do not believe what you said is true, do you ???

Kurt was trying to help you .. if you make Jesus Lord of your life, then you will receive the HS which is the spirit of God .. and as long as this is so, you will not be bothered by evil spirits anymore .. so a priest can cast them out for you, but they will only come back with more if you do not fill that spot with God ..

Luk 11:24When the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and not finding any, it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’
Luk 11:25 “And when it comes, it finds it swept and put in order.
Luk 11:26 “Then it goes and takes along seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first.”

Last edited:
you do not believe what you said is true, do you ???

Kurt was trying to help you .. if you make Jesus Lord of your life, then you will receive the HS which is the spirit of God .. and as long as this is so, you will not be bothered by evil spirits anymore .. so a priest can cast them out for you, but they will only come back with more if you do not fill that spot with God ..

Luk 11:24When the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and not finding any, it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’
Luk 11:25 “And when it comes, it finds it swept and put in order.
Luk 11:26 “Then it goes and takes along seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first.”

I do believe that I am possessed and that there are demons in my home. And I don't believe the bad things I accidentally but intentionally said on my mind about the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and God. Tomorrow I will see if the priest will say that there are demons around and inside me, and maybe he will do an exorcism. The demonic possession makes me do the blasphemy sin, because I would NEVER hurt the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, or God. Also, I repent the thing what I did.

And I don't believe the bad things I accidentally but intentionally said on my mind about the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and God.

The demonic possession makes me do the blasphemy sin, because I would NEVER hurt the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, or God. Also, I repent the thing what I did.

if that is true .. then you did not let it into your heart and that is what matters ..
demons can make people say things that are not in their hearts ..

Mar 7:20 And He was saying, “That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man.
Mar 7:21 “For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries,
Mar 7:22 deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.
Mar 7:23 “All these evil things proceed from within and defile the man.”

Yeah, the demons are just tricking me into thinking that the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and God are evil if the demons are here, but I know that the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and God are not evil. And I really repent the bad things I said on my mind. The thing is that I DON'T want to say anything bad about the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and God, and I don't want to blame the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and God. I was just very confused+the demons are making me say bad things on my mind.

Last edited:
Okay, the demonic possession is over, but a demon is still making me confused and saying bad things about Christianity to me. The demon is making me doubt. And the doubting makes me (almost?) blaspheme. I am so scared if I committed the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit sin. I am an Evangelical Lutheran, and I just worry if Evangelical Lutheranism is okay or not because it says that some sins are not prohibitions. My priest said to me that I can wear whatever I want, watch whatever I want, and eat whatever I want, and he said that lusting is not a sin itself because lusting is an emotion, but it's all about the things we do, if the things we do are wrong or right, and I always thought that sin means prohibition. And then the demon is making me think that what if the Evangelical Lutheranism is a false religion because there are really no prohibitions, but it's forbidden to be against God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and it's also forbidden to do witchcraft, occult and New Age things.

And also, sometimes I get scared if it's actually just me who is confused and blaspheming, because sometimes I feel like there are no demons here...

I do feel bad for thinking bad things on my mind, and I am so scared and worried if I really hurt the Holy Spirit by just doubting? :( I do repent too.

Okay, the demonic possession is over, but a demon is still making me confused and saying bad things about Christianity to me. The demon is making me doubt. And the doubting makes me (almost?) blaspheme. I am so scared if I committed the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit sin. I am an Evangelical Lutheran, and I just worry if Evangelical Lutheranism is okay or not because it says that some sins are not prohibitions. My priest said to me that I can wear whatever I want, watch whatever I want, and eat whatever I want, and he said that lusting is not a sin itself because lusting is an emotion, but it's all about the things we do, if the things we do are wrong or right, and I always thought that sin means prohibition. And then the demon is making me think that what if the Evangelical Lutheranism is a false religion because there are really no prohibitions, but it's forbidden to be against God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and it's also forbidden to do witchcraft, occult and New Age things.

And also, sometimes I get scared if it's actually just me who is confused and blaspheming, because sometimes I feel like there are no demons here...

I do feel bad for thinking bad things on my mind, and I am so scared and worried if I really hurt the Holy Spirit by just doubting? :( I do repent too.

Polly, at what point in your life are you going to stop blaming demons and religion for your sins????

Every single one of us has to look into the mirror of life and come to the fact that we are all sinners.
(Romans 3:23....."All have sinned and come short of the approval of God).

We all tend to blame others and things of the world instead of coming to grips with the reality of life and accepting that we are in fact sinners and it is us that has to change.

Being saved and cleansed by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way for YOUR sins to be forgiven.

That can only be done by accepting Jesus Christ as YOUR Saviour for the payment due for the sins you commit.

The rejection of the Holy Spirit in His conviction of your sins and your failure to accept Christ is the un-pardonable sin my dear.
(Romans 6:23........"The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life).

Polly, at what point in your life are you going to stop blaming demons and religion for your sins????

Every single one of us has to look into the mirror of life and come to the fact that we are all sinners.
(Romans 3:23....."All have sinned and come short of the approval of God).

We all tend to blame others and things of the world instead of coming to grips with the reality of life and accepting that we are in fact sinners and it is us that has to change.

Being saved and cleansed by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way for YOUR sins to be forgiven.

That can only be done by accepting Jesus Christ as YOUR Saviour for the payment due for the sins you commit.

The rejection of the Holy Spirit in His conviction of your sins and your failure to accept Christ is the un-pardonable sin my dear.
(Romans 6:23........"The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life).

But it's not my fault either, because I am sure that I am just being tricked by the demons. I would NEVER hurt the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is VERY important to me. So stop blaming me. I am also being very confused, so that's why I doubt things. I am just scared and confused. It is not my fault.

But it's not my fault either, because I am sure that I am just being tricked by the demons. I would NEVER hurt the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is VERY important to me. So stop blaming me. I am also being very confused, so that's why I doubt things. I am just scared and confused. It is not my fault.

Read book of Romans.. Paul says he does the very things which he would hate to do.. No believer sins joyfully. It is an internal battle. First step towards repentance is taking personal responsibility. Compare the lives of king Saul and David..

Read book of Romans.. Paul says he does the very things which he would hate to do.. No believer sins joyfully. It is an internal battle. First step towards repentance is taking personal responsibility. Compare the lives of king Saul and David..

It's seriously not really my fault. Because there are 2 reasons:

1. The demons are making me doubt and confused about Christianity by saying bad things because they don't want me to be Christian.
2. I am also doubting and confused because I am an Evangelical Lutheran and I am scared if Evangelical Lutheranism is a real Christian religion because my priest who is Evangelical Lutheran too said that lusting is for example not a sin because it's an feeling and people can't control emotions, and that I can do whatever I want as long as it's not illegal, evil, witchcraft, occult or New Age stuff, and that it's forbidden to be against God too, and then I started doubting that what if a false holy spirit is impersonating the real Holy Spirit and what if a demon impersonates Jesus Christ and God, and I never wanted to say bad things about the Holy Spirit, and I was just very confused about everything, because Evangelical Lutheranism doesn't forbid the things I like.

And my priest said that the demons are making me say bad things, so it is not me saying the bad things...

But how do I know if the real God and Jesus Christ are listening and protecting me and the real Holy Spirit is here, and that the demons don't impersonate them?

Guys, can we stop doing this? Polly has said she has been diagnosed with something within the Autism spectrum and has been told she is an "indigo child" (which is something parents of autistic children often do when they cannot face the autism diagnosis).

Polly's issues are clinical and need to be dealt with as such (unless we're being trolled). We may be doing her more harm than good on this forum.

Guys, can we stop doing this? Polly has said she has been diagnosed with something within the Autism spectrum and has been told she is an "indigo child" (which is something parents of autistic children often do when they cannot face the autism diagnosis).

Polly's issues are clinical and need to be dealt with as such (unless we're being trolled). We may be doing her more harm than good on this forum.

I will stop!! I did not know that.. And still I do not understand the full implication of what you said.. probably better for me to keep quiet..

And my Autism spectrum stops me from being Christian?

And why would my Autism spectrum stop me from knowing if I did the unforgivable sin? Seriously, I am so worried, but I repent that what did I do. I have a bad feeling from thinking about bad things...

Last edited:
And my Autism spectrum stops me from being Christian?
Absolutely not!

And why would my Autism spectrum stop me from knowing if I did the unforgivable sin? Seriously, I am so worried, but I repent that what did I do. I have a bad feeling from thinking about bad things...
You need to discuss this with your doctor, not with anonymous people on the internet.

Absolutely not!

You need to discuss this with your doctor, not with anonymous people on the internet.

Okay.

By the way, I feel like all the "intentional" blasphemous thoughts are actually just intrusive thoughts, but I know that those thoughts are caused by my confusion. Does it count if I am confused? And my priest said that a demon is telling me bad things about Christianity because the demons want to steal me away from God, so the demon might be causing the confusion. It's not really me. I would NEVER reject the Holy Spirit, and I would never hurt the Holy Spirit, because if I reject and hurt the Holy Spirit, my life would be destroyed and I would be depressed forever.

Last edited:
Back