How Do I Receive The Holy Spirit?

Let's not get stuck in the mud over differences of new/ or old English words, I believe the important content here is receiveing the Holy Ghost.
The most important thing to realize in receiving the Holy Ghost is thourough repentance. If you have absolutely come clean with God then you are a candidate for Holy Ghost baptism. Lift your hands and your voice and praise Jesus with ALL of your heart......Praise is NOT quiet, so open your mouth and shout unto the Lord with a voice of triumph: Halelujah !!

I would agree with you David, except that the meaning of words is critical to getting the most out of what God's Word says and means, as Paul said. It's all about the words of the Word and what they mean ;)

The elect that were predestined by the foreknowledge of GOD to inherit eternal salvation through Christ Jesus and baptized with the Holy Ghost were Born again by Yeshua without having to specifically seek out the baptism. The elect are anointed by Jesus Christ to preach the Gospel to every creature...the non elect must refer to Luke 11:13 If ye then being evil know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more with your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him? Seek GODS face, fast and earnestly pray in Jesus Christs Holy name for the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Wait, I say, wait on the Lord...There is a former rain and a latter rain, the former rain was at the time of Pentecost and the latter rain will be the out pouring of the Spirit written about in the book of Acts which will happen in these last days. We don't know the day or the hour but there will be an out puring of God's Spirit in these last days as the scriptures say, And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: Acts 2:17. For more information about the Gospel of reconciliation adn teh baptism of teh Holy Ghost jsut go to....... https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePersecuted7 ...and when you check this site out according to your Holy Scriptures, you will find it very biblicly sound. GLORY TO YESHUA! Let the Lord be magnified.

...There is a former rain and a latter rain, the former rain was at the time of Pentecost and the latter rain will be the out pouring of the Spirit written about in the book of Acts which will happen in these last days. We don't know the day or the hour but there will be an out puring of God's Spirit in these last days as the scriptures say, And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: Acts 2:17. For more information about the Gospel of reconciliation adn teh baptism of teh Holy Ghost jsut go to....... https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePersecuted7 ...and when you check this site out according to your Holy Scriptures, you will find it very biblicly sound. GLORY TO YESHUA! Let the Lord be magnified.

Amazing how a new person comes in with all the answers, disrespects the answers already given then acts as if they know and don't even pray in tongues.

We don't need youtube, we have those that know here and have already given the answer.

The Holy Spirit is already here, I suggest you stop waiting on this latter rain that had already taken place as the last days started when Jesus spoke and get what is there for you from God.

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Amazing how a new person comes in with all the answers, disrespects the answers already given then acts as if they know and don't even pray in tongues.

We don't need youtube, we have those that know here and have already given the answer.

The Holy Spirit is already here, I suggest you stop waiting on this latter rain that had already taken place as the last days started when Jesus spoke and get what is there for you from God.

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Well, to be honest I didn't expect this kind of a response, if I had done something wrong I would be willing to repent, However, I am NOT a "self appointed" minister of the Gospel. I was baptized with the Holy Ghost and anointed by Jesus Christ himself to go out into the world and preach the Gospel. While I was being baptized with the Holy Ghost these words where spoken to me "You moved a lot of people". (The testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy). That same day I also received the scar of the nail print that pierced Jesus Christ right hand on my right hand, and when I Saw it I thought that people would make a spectacle out of me and so soon after it disappeared. Ive been sent out to minister the Gospel from above, by God Himself. That post of mine that you rebuked and reffered to is inspired. Id be carful if I were you and choose your words wisely, with what measure you judge, it will be measured back to you. Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! -Isaiah 5:21. Its not good to think you "know it all" and to be honest it looks foolish when your wrong about the thing you sharply rebuked. Our fahter who art in Heaven hallowed be your name, Glorious Father, please give this person the meekness and humilty he needs along with the understanding that will help him in your Holy scriptures, and that he would be able to rightly divide the word of truth, in Jesus Christs name, Amen.

Well, to be honest I didn't expect this kind of a response, if I had done something wrong I would be willing to repent, However, I am NOT a "self appointed" minister of the Gospel. I was baptized with the Holy Ghost and anointed by Jesus Christ himself to go out into the world and preach the Gospel. While I was being baptized with the Holy Ghost these words where spoken to me "You moved a lot of people". (The testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy). That same day I also received the scar of the nail print that pierced Jesus Christ right hand on my right hand, and when I Saw it I thought that people would make a spectacle out of me and so soon after it disappeared. Ive been sent out to minister the Gospel from above, by God Himself. That post of mine that you rebuked and reffered to is inspired. Id be carful if I were you and choose your words wisely, with what measure you judge, it will be measured back to you. Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! -Isaiah 5:21. Its not good to think you "know it all" and to be honest it looks foolish when your wrong about the thing you sharply rebuked. Our fahter who art in Heaven hallowed be your name, Glorious Father, please give this person the meekness and humilty he needs along with the understanding that will help him in your Holy scriptures, and that he would be able to rightly divide the word of truth, in Jesus Christs name, Amen.

I speak in tongues, laid hands on the sick and they have recovered. The Miracles and operation of the Holy Spirit is not the question. What I question is you coming in with this save the day attitude as if your the one that has all the answers and ignore what others have given.

It does not matter what God has given you, that does not put you in any position above anyone or make what anyone else said not right. It best you come in and share your experience, while considering what has already been said.

So I don't have to be careful, you have to come off your high horse. I would also suggest ask the Father about tongues and be in the same position as some of us others to explain it. Nobody is waiting on some later rain, it's been here for all that will receive and believe.

You don't bust into a middle of group who have gotten the answer then come in and say this is the answer, nobody even knowing who you are. Surely you have enough sense to understand that. Would not the wise ask to join, listen, read through then consider everyone and give your answer?

Wisdom is the principle thing............

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the "scornful". . Did you even "consider" looking at the "YouTube" site? That site is honestly the best if not one of the best Christian sites in that community but you wouldnt know that because you did not "consider" it and by not "considering" everything before you abgan to sharply rebuke me , you sat in the seat of the "Scornful". I did not put myself above you, GOD did. Your very territorial in here and not real teachable. I apologize if I came off in way that made you feel small. there will be a "latter rain" where GOD will pour out His Spirit on all flesh, that has not happend yet, in case you dont understand; the imformation in that post was inspired by Jesus Christ. I only have a short time left here on earth until Jesus Christ comes on clouds to "gather His elect" with His mighty angels. So Im not going to spend any more time in here with you going back and forth on scripture you dont understand. There are millions of people that need the baptism of the Holy Ghost and unfortunaltley Satan and his fallen angels ahve gotton real good at leading people to beleive that they ahve recieved the baptism of the Holy Ghost when they have not... for example the fallen angels are in the Apostalic church in abundance keeping sincere beleivers in bondage by making them think that GOD is moving in the church because the fallen angles put love on people and make them cry and they think its Gods love moving in the church. Im moving on at this point to find lost and stolen sheep, get it together brother, you would ahve recieved Jesus Christ Himself the ssame way. May Jesus Bless you God willing Amen.

Last edited:
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the "scornful". . Did you even "consider" looking at the "YouTube" site? That site is honestly the best if not one of the best Christian sites in that community but you wouldnt know that because you did not "consider" it and by not "considering" everything before you abgan to sharply rebuke me , you sat in the seat of the "Scornful". I did not put myself above you, GOD did. Your very territorial in here and not real teachable. I apologize if I came off in way that made you feel small. there will be a "latter rain" where GOD will pour out His Spirit on all flesh, that has not happend yet, in case you dont understand; the imformation in that post was inspired by Jesus Christ. I only have a short time left here on earth until Jesus Christ comes on clouds to "gather His elect" with His mighty angels.

Right, Jesus is on his way and your out of time... Got it.

your right I think I don't think there is much more to be done here. When you get serious and get filled with the Holy Spirit and have evidence of speaking in tongues then we can talk, if Jesus has not yet hauled you away.

In the meantime I would suggest you read over all the post and respond to others as this is called a community. Not the Jeff hedeen show. Ignoring others and typing contrary with what was already posted is pride, something you best deal with.

Jeff, it would probably clear things up if you announced what you are saying the Baptism of the Holy Spirit IS. As in, would you mind defining what you say it is please?

Additionally, from what Peter said in Acts about the latter rain already being poured out on the Church in these last days on the day of Pentecost when they spoke in tongues, it's pretty clear that this latter rain has already taken place.

Jeff, it would probably clear things up if you announced what you are saying the Baptism of the Holy Spirit IS. As in, would you mind defining what you say it is please?

Additionally, from what Peter said in Acts about the latter rain already being poured out on the Church in these last days on the day of Pentecost when they spoke in tongues, it's pretty clear that this latter rain has already taken place.

It's very clear since so many of us Operate in the gifts. I think Jeff mentioned that a lot of this was fake because Jeff has no clue about the gifts. You get around these things by putting down the real, to cover your own lack of diligence and seeking. Anyone that has been seeking will find.

The last days started when Jesus came as I gave the scripture for that.

Blessings.

Yes, we are seeing if Brother Jeff would like to point out Scriptures for what he is saying and whether or not he realizes what speaking in tongues is according to the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Yes, you're right about the last days beginning with Jesus too :)

Visit the website I shared with you in the first post that I had posted in here and that will help you understand more...

One problem is this; What we have is natural minded believers who think they are born again but are not.... , they have been lead to believe they had received the baptism of the Holy Ghost when in fact they have not. If you "did" receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost, then where is your word of prophecy? You would have received a word of prophecy....the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy - Revelation 19:10. When you are baptized with the Holy Ghost (Born again) by Jesus Christ you then carry with you the testimony of Jesus Christ and there is no guess work as in "I think I did receive". GOD is not the author of confusion He is not going to leave you guessing about the spiritual baptism, When and if He does baptize you, He will baptize you in a way that you will have not doubt your born again. Here is the prophecy that was spoken to me by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself "You moved a lot of people". So again what we end up with is natural minded believers trying to understand spiritual truths "without" a "spiritual mind" and when a Holy Ghost filled, sealed, baptized and anointed "Christian" like me tells these natural minded people those spiritual truths, it all sounds like foolishness to them because they are natural minded believers, and they fail to understand the simple truths and doctrines of God's Holy scriptures, which are spiritual. Do not try and put your own wisdom or intellect into understanding the Holy Scriptures, You will find yourself a False teacher if you start doing that and you try to teach or tell others. Jesus Christ told us that not many of you should become teachers for they will have to themselves greater condemnation, heres the actual verse "My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation." -James 3:1.

I preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ because it was Him, Jesus Christ Himself (who YOU THINK you are doing service and are not but are leading people astray with your FALSE TEACHING) that anointed me himself to preach the Gospel of Reconciliation. I am NOT Self Appointed, I am set apart as one of God's elect to preach to the non elect
(Believers, out in the "field" known as the world). I myself did NOT have to seek the baptism of the Holy Ghost, the Lords Salvation regarding me was preordained by the foreknowledge of GOD. (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) - Romans 9:11. GOD called me, GOD is my witness and the one who has prepared me unto every good work. He gives us faith to believe and we respond in faith showing our faith by our works though the gift of Righteousness is free when we believe that GOD rose Jesus Christ form the dead. GOD gives us a free gift of righteousness and justifies us by faith, it is the Lord who justifies.....But the scriptures dont stop teaching us about salvation there, our instructions are throughout the New testment. I will not tell a beleiever jsut to beleive on Jesus Christ and thats it. People in the world do that to their own risk...This preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is RISKY Buisness and better left to the people GOD has set apart and prepared. If what you are teaching is False Teaching AND I ASSURE YOU, IT IS. You had better HUMBLE YOURSLEF and REPENT. I will add at the end of this post THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF SALVATION ACCORDING TO THE GOSPEL OF RECONCILIATION IN THE NEW TESTAMENT (COVENANT)With the word of truth "rightly divided."

I must also mention this, I posted that first post in this room to help believers understand the Baptism of the Holy Ghost. 9 out of 10 believers/"professing" Christians I meet that say they were born again, where not born again. This is THE BIGGEST problem Satan and his unholy angles have caused throughout the world concerning the ministry of the Gospel of Reconciliation. Either a Church doesn't believe in the spiritual baptism saying that its not for the church today (and that is a heresy, a False teaching) or they (believers/"professing" Christians) have been lead to believe they have received the baptism of the Holy Ghost and they have not. They (the Fallen angles) have successfully convinced natural minded believers that they are born again when in fact they are not. The fallen angels speak through these believers in tongues and/or give them a "type" of tongue to speak in. SIMPLY SPEAKING IN TONGUES DOES NOT MEAN YOUR ARE TRULY BORN AGAIN. Most people that think they have the gift of tongues are nothing but clanging symbols, just a bunch of silly noise. Yes I believe in the gift of tongues, theres no question that the gifts of the spirit are real (yeah, when they "are" real).

So, the response to the first post I posted in here was met with a sharp rebuke with no true meekness and humility. It was arrogant, proud, and boastful. That person who first responded to my first post is NOT BORN AGAIN- So follow Christ through His Holy Word and NOT ME or THIS OTHER PERSON. My true born again brothers and sisters in Christ do not sharply rebuke the truth in an arrogant (thinking more highly of yourself that you ought, exalting YOURSELF above measure), proud and boastful manner. We are of one sound mind and we minister the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the good pleasure of The Father, The Son,and The Holy Spirit. GOD resists the proud but gives grace to the humble (humble, meaning they know their role and consider themselves lower than what they are).Practice PEACE and HOLINESS with all men without such no man shall see the Lord.

When we understand doctrine we DO NOT "Omit" verses of scripture in favor of other verses. When we learn and teach doctrine we "consider" every verse of scripture from the Old Testament to the New Testament. Yes , all of it. (Jesus Christ did not come to abolish the law and the prophets but to fulfill) in that way we are not sitting in the seat of the "Scornful". GOD HIMSELF Does Not Sit In The Seat of "The Scornful"...... And by the way (on a side note) GOD considers every one of the Devils accusations towards us and that includes YOU)

I HAVE THE HOLY GHOST (THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE COMFORTER, TEACHER, THE ADVOCATE. THE SPIRIT OF PROMISE) THAT CORRECTS ME IF I AM EVEN ABOUT TO BE WRONG. WHO THEN CORRECTS YOU, YOURSELF? BECAUSE YOUR NOT APOINTED BY GOD, YOUR NOT EVEN TRULY BORN AGAIN.

The essential requirements of salvation according to the Gospel of reconciliation in the New Testament. That we believe on Jesus Christ, the Son of GOD sent by the father who shed His blood for the forgiveness of sins, that he was crucified died and risen from the dead. HE was risen from the dead to justify us by faith and with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Those who believe not on Jesus Christ are in spiritual darkness and GODs wrath abides on them. Unless you repent you will likewise perish so repent ye and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. You must be born again of water and the spirit or you will not enter heaven, without the baptism of the Holy Ghost you do not carry the testimony of Jesus Christ. And in the book of Revelation we find the following verse; And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. We must obey Christ and keep His commandments, Loving GOD and loving each other. We must bear "Good Fruit" as to be fruitful and multiply with the Gospel of reconciliation, if we bear "Evil Fruit" We will be cast into the fire. We are not to hide the word of the Gospel, we are to be instant in season and out of season. There are 2 new laws in the New Testament, the law of the spirit and the law of faith. We must walk according to the spirit putting to death the deeds of the flesh. We must also keep the faith of Jesus Christ. Get a bible and start reading it now, read it every day. GODS Word is living and active and it sanctifies us by truth, His word is truth. Jesus also told us that he did not come to abolish the law and the prophets of the Old Testament; the Old Testament is also part of our instructions in righteousness. That's not where all of our righteousness comes from but it will help us to live in a manner more pleasing to GOD, growing in Faith, Godliness, and holiness. Note: Thats not where all our righteousness comes from, all the righteousness besides the free gift of righteousness GOD gives us when we believe in our hearts GOD rose Jesus Christ from the dead is nothing but filthy rags. Note; Filthy rags serve a purpose, they save a person from all kinds of embarrassment and help hide our shame...So think twice next time your pastor says our good deeds or works are "nothing but filthy rags". You better have some...Unless our righteousness exceeds that of the Pharisees and scribes we will in no wise enter heaven, we must receive the Kingdom of heaven like a child. (Children are usually ready to learn, they are humble, they ask lots of questions and are usually honest and up front, they're not trying to hide anything from people yet because they still have the innocence most of us have lost) We must be conformed to the image of Christ. Abide in the doctrine of Christ and walk in the light as He is in the light and the Blood of Jesus Christ will cleanse us from all sin. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Now go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

AND HERE IS THE TESTIMONY THE LORD GAVE ME IN PART....

I saw myself get baptized and anointed with the Holy Ghost and these words were spoken to me "you moved a lot of people". That same day I also received the scar print of the nail that pierced Jesus Christs right hand on my right hand, it appeared for a while and then disappeared. I carry the testimony of Jesus Christ, HE is the son of GOD, sent by the father to be an atoning sacrifice for our sins. GOD rose him from the dead on the third day to justify us by faith and so with the heart man believes unto righteousness (GOD will not know a wicked person and what GOD has done is justified the wicked through the death and resurrection of HIS SON. We are wicked people in GODS eyes without HIS free gift of righteousness through the Gospel of reconciliation.) You must be born again...When man sinned in the beginning of creation it killed his spirit which made him spiritually dead and so all of his offspring (who we are) are/were spiritually dead. So without us doing anything right or wrong, good or evil we were spiritually dead. This explains why we must be born again of water and the spirit. He who has not the spirit of Christ is non of HIS. Pray and ask the Father for the gift of the Holy Spirit. You will NOT enter heaven without him. May GOD Bless each and every one of you, LORD willing, in Jesus Christs name, Amen.

Last edited:
SIMPLY SPEAKING IN TONGUES DOES NOT MEAN YOUR ARE TRULY BORN AGAIN. Most people that think they have the gift of tongues are nothing but clanging symbols, just a bunch of silly noise. Yes I believe in the gift of tongues, theres no question that the gifts of the spirit are real (yeah, when they "are" real).

You don't speak in tongues, yet you know all about it? This thread for for those seeking the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said what man ask the Father a fish, but given a serpent a stone?..... (Devil, confusion..) Matt 7:10, Luke 11:11

It would be impossible to ask for the Holy Spirit with evidence of tongues and not get the real thing. Jesus said so. I suppose you believe Jesus must have lied or had an off day when he said that. Does not surprise me.

You can't speak in tongues and not be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. I am not sure you understand the term tongues when we speak about it in this setting.

My guess Is I speak in tongues more than most here and have spoken more prophecy than most here, for that Is how I am used. That is what the thread is about, How to obtain the Holy Spirit. It's just as simple as asking.

You say you moved a lot of people, that is good. Being used does not mean you know much, God used a Donkey also, it even spake to the Prophet, where does that put you? The list what the Lord has used me in would be to long, but I don't claim more than the Donkey could claim for the gifts are free and not by our will.

Nobody here omits verses, you have ignored some though and failed to compare. The Holy Spirit is here and now. The last days started when Jesus came. I gave scripture to prove that.
One problem is this; What we have is natural minded believers who think they are born again but are not.... , they have been lead to believe they had received the baptism of the Holy Ghost when in fact they have not. If you "did" receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost

Does the unsaved care for the things of the spirit of God? I have yet to meet one and they certainly would not be posting here. Who are you to say anyone is not saved? You have already proven your ignorance in lots of things I think it best just smile and share, taking into consideration what others have already said and take notes. Your generalization of God's people is of the devil, I would suggest shaking the cobwebs out of your head and stay out of the devils territory or you will get crushed. Satan don't play nice.

I got a better idea. Jeff, instead of telling us how great you are by hearing God what? 1 time....... Why not ask us how we hear God all the time and have walked in the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Then compare, learn and take some notes. Try that route as the gift of tongues came on all that were filled with the Holy Spirit and you don't even operate in that gift. Ask those of us that do and get help.

Try that approach.

Holy Ghost baptism is evidenced by speaking in other tongues. No tongues= No Holy Ghost.

Nail scars that appear for awhile and then disappear means that the men in white coats are coming for you and you'd better go peacefully.......(Sorry but appearing and disappearing nail scars are not a Bible experience sir)

You don't speak in tongues, yet you know all about it? This thread for for those seeking the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said what man ask the Father a fish, but given a serpent a stone?..... (Devil, confusion..) Matt 7:10, Luke 11:11

It would be impossible to ask for the Holy Spirit with evidence of tongues and not get the real thing. Jesus said so. I suppose you believe Jesus must have lied or had an off day when he said that. Does not surprise me.

You can't speak in tongues and not be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. I am not sure you understand the term tongues when we speak about it in this setting.

My guess Is I speak in tongues more than most here and have spoken more prophecy than most here, for that Is how I am used. That is what the thread is about, How to obtain the Holy Spirit. It's just as simple as asking.

You say you moved a lot of people, that is good. Being used does not mean you know much, God used a Donkey also, it even spake to the Prophet, where does that put you? The list what the Lord has used me in would be to long, but I don't claim more than the Donkey could claim for the gifts are free and not by our will.

Nobody here omits verses, you have ignored some though and failed to compare. The Holy Spirit is here and now. The last days started when Jesus came. I gave scripture to prove that.

Does the unsaved care for the things of the spirit of God? I have yet to meet one and they certainly would not be posting here. Who are you to say anyone is not saved? You have already proven your ignorance in lots of things I think it best just smile and share, taking into consideration what others have already said and take notes. Your generalization of God's people is of the devil, I would suggest shaking the cobwebs out of your head and stay out of the devils territory or you will get crushed. Satan don't play nice.

You have spoken rightly my brother.
Jeff, you have erred principally in deeming that the gift of speaking in tongues is the same as the evidence of having Jesus baptize you with the Holy Spirit. Read the Scriptures, they are quite clear, and we have supplied them all in this thread, which prove that there are 2 differerent kinds of speaking in tongues: one is a spiritual of the Holy Spirit, and the other is what Jesus spoke of in Acts 1:4-5 and what John said Jesus would do and is the fulfillment of what Jesus said ALL Believers would do (Mark 16:17-18). It's very clear, you need a good theologian to help you misunderstand what God has clearly laid out as 2 different kinds of tongues.

Holy Ghost baptism is evidenced by speaking in other tongues. No tongues= No Holy Ghost.

Nail scars that appear for awhile and then disappear means that the men in white coats are coming for you and you'd better go peacefully.......(Sorry but appearing and disappearing nail scars are not a Bible experience sir)

Ummm, I guess we are not as Spiritual as Jeff..............I have run into a few cases where someone was filled with the Holy Spirit and had yet figured out the tongues things. Just takes a few moments of praying with them to get it straightened out though. If I am not fleshy that day I can sense the power of the Holy Spirit on someone. coffee helps....... :)

You have spoken rightly my brother.
Jeff, you have erred principally in deeming that the gift of speaking in tongues is the same as the evidence of having Jesus baptize you with the Holy Spirit. Read the Scriptures, they are quite clear, and we have supplied them all in this thread, which prove that there are 2 differerent kinds of speaking in tongues: one is a spiritual of the Holy Spirit, and the other is what Jesus spoke of in Acts 1:4-5 and what John said Jesus would do and is the fulfillment of what Jesus said ALL Believers would do (Mark 16:17-18). It's very clear, you need a good theologian to help you misunderstand what God has clearly laid out as 2 different kinds of tongues.

Jeff's Ignorance does not bother me, it's His pride and here I am, I heard GOD once..... whooooooooooo... ahhhhhhhhh attitude that bugs me. This is why we do not let a novice take ministry positions because of pride. Not what I said, but scripture said.

Blessings to ya all.

True, Paul under the Holy Spirit said that to Timothy I believe...often words can be like crystals or gems found in God's Creation; they can be clean already or sometimes need to have the dirt cleaned off, but water is your helper. Words are a skill in themselves, as far as vehicle, delivery and composition. Same with our words and the Holy Spirit - hopefully bluster can be neutralized by revelation and the Father's love ;)

Visit the website I shared with you in the first post that I had posted in here and that will help you understand more...

One problem is this; What we have is natural minded believers who think they are born again but are not.... , they have been lead to believe they had received the baptism of the Holy Ghost when in fact they have not. If you "did" receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost, then where is your word of prophecy? You would have received a word of prophecy....the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy - Revelation 19:10. When you are baptized with the Holy Ghost (Born again) by Jesus Christ you then carry with you the testimony of Jesus Christ and there is no guess work as in "I think I did receive". GOD is not the author of confusion He is not going to leave you guessing about the spiritual baptism, When and if He does baptize you, He will baptize you in a way that you will have not doubt your born again. Here is the prophecy that was spoken to me by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself "You moved a lot of people". So again what we end up with is natural minded believers trying to understand spiritual truths "without" a "spiritual mind" and when a Holy Ghost filled, sealed, baptized and anointed "Christian" like me tells these natural minded people those spiritual truths, it all sounds like foolishness to them because they are natural minded believers, and they fail to understand the simple truths and doctrines of God's Holy scriptures, which are spiritual. Do not try and put your own wisdom or intellect into understanding the Holy Scriptures, You will find yourself a False teacher if you start doing that and you try to teach or tell others. Jesus Christ told us that not many of you should become teachers for they will have to themselves greater condemnation, heres the actual verse "My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation." -James 3:1.

I preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ because it was Him, Jesus Christ Himself (who YOU THINK you are doing service and are not but are leading people astray with your FALSE TEACHING) that anointed me himself to preach the Gospel of Reconciliation. I am NOT Self Appointed, I am set apart as one of God's elect to preach to the non elect
(Believers, out in the "field" known as the world). I myself did NOT have to seek the baptism of the Holy Ghost, the Lords Salvation regarding me was preordained by the foreknowledge of GOD. (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) - Romans 9:11. GOD called me, GOD is my witness and the one who has prepared me unto every good work. He gives us faith to believe and we respond in faith showing our faith by our works though the gift of Righteousness is free when we believe that GOD rose Jesus Christ form the dead. GOD gives us a free gift of righteousness and justifies us by faith, it is the Lord who justifies.....But the scriptures dont stop teaching us about salvation there, our instructions are throughout the New testment. I will not tell a beleiever jsut to beleive on Jesus Christ and thats it. People in the world do that to their own risk...This preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is RISKY Buisness and better left to the people GOD has set apart and prepared. If what you are teaching is False Teaching AND I ASSURE YOU, IT IS. You had better HUMBLE YOURSLEF and REPENT. I will add at the end of this post THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF SALVATION ACCORDING TO THE GOSPEL OF RECONCILIATION IN THE NEW TESTAMENT (COVENANT)With the word of truth "rightly divided."

I must also mention this, I posted that first post in this room to help believers understand the Baptism of the Holy Ghost. 9 out of 10 believers/"professing" Christians I meet that say they were born again, where not born again. This is THE BIGGEST problem Satan and his unholy angles have caused throughout the world concerning the ministry of the Gospel of Reconciliation. Either a Church doesn't believe in the spiritual baptism saying that its not for the church today (and that is a heresy, a False teaching) or they (believers/"professing" Christians) have been lead to believe they have received the baptism of the Holy Ghost and they have not. They (the Fallen angles) have successfully convinced natural minded believers that they are born again when in fact they are not. The fallen angels speak through these believers in tongues and/or give them a "type" of tongue to speak in. SIMPLY SPEAKING IN TONGUES DOES NOT MEAN YOUR ARE TRULY BORN AGAIN. Most people that think they have the gift of tongues are nothing but clanging symbols, just a bunch of silly noise. Yes I believe in the gift of tongues, theres no question that the gifts of the spirit are real (yeah, when they "are" real).

So, the response to the first post I posted in here was met with a sharp rebuke with no true meekness and humility. It was arrogant, proud, and boastful. That person who first responded to my first post is NOT BORN AGAIN- So follow Christ through His Holy Word and NOT ME or THIS OTHER PERSON. My true born again brothers and sisters in Christ do not sharply rebuke the truth in an arrogant (thinking more highly of yourself that you ought, exalting YOURSELF above measure), proud and boastful manner. We are of one sound mind and we minister the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the good pleasure of The Father, The Son,and The Holy Spirit. GOD resists the proud but gives grace to the humble (humble, meaning they know their role and consider themselves lower than what they are).Practice PEACE and HOLINESS with all men without such no man shall see the Lord.

When we understand doctrine we DO NOT "Omit" verses of scripture in favor of other verses. When we learn and teach doctrine we "consider" every verse of scripture from the Old Testament to the New Testament. Yes , all of it. (Jesus Christ did not come to abolish the law and the prophets but to fulfill) in that way we are not sitting in the seat of the "Scornful". GOD HIMSELF Does Not Sit In The Seat of "The Scornful"...... And by the way (on a side note) GOD considers every one of the Devils accusations towards us and that includes YOU)

I HAVE THE HOLY GHOST (THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE COMFORTER, TEACHER, THE ADVOCATE. THE SPIRIT OF PROMISE) THAT CORRECTS ME IF I AM EVEN ABOUT TO BE WRONG. WHO THEN CORRECTS YOU, YOURSELF? BECAUSE YOUR NOT APOINTED BY GOD, YOUR NOT EVEN TRULY BORN AGAIN.

The essential requirements of salvation according to the Gospel of reconciliation in the New Testament. That we believe on Jesus Christ, the Son of GOD sent by the father who shed His blood for the forgiveness of sins, that he was crucified died and risen from the dead. HE was risen from the dead to justify us by faith and with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Those who believe not on Jesus Christ are in spiritual darkness and GODs wrath abides on them. Unless you repent you will likewise perish so repent ye and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. You must be born again of water and the spirit or you will not enter heaven, without the baptism of the Holy Ghost you do not carry the testimony of Jesus Christ. And in the book of Revelation we find the following verse; And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. We must obey Christ and keep His commandments, Loving GOD and loving each other. We must bear "Good Fruit" as to be fruitful and multiply with the Gospel of reconciliation, if we bear "Evil Fruit" We will be cast into the fire. We are not to hide the word of the Gospel, we are to be instant in season and out of season. There are 2 new laws in the New Testament, the law of the spirit and the law of faith. We must walk according to the spirit putting to death the deeds of the flesh. We must also keep the faith of Jesus Christ. Get a bible and start reading it now, read it every day. GODS Word is living and active and it sanctifies us by truth, His word is truth. Jesus also told us that he did not come to abolish the law and the prophets of the Old Testament; the Old Testament is also part of our instructions in righteousness. That's not where all of our righteousness comes from but it will help us to live in a manner more pleasing to GOD, growing in Faith, Godliness, and holiness. Note: Thats not where all our righteousness comes from, all the righteousness besides the free gift of righteousness GOD gives us when we believe in our hearts GOD rose Jesus Christ from the dead is nothing but filthy rags. Note; Filthy rags serve a purpose, they save a person from all kinds of embarrassment and help hide our shame...So think twice next time your pastor says our good deeds or works are "nothing but filthy rags". You better have some...Unless our righteousness exceeds that of the Pharisees and scribes we will in no wise enter heaven, we must receive the Kingdom of heaven like a child. (Children are usually ready to learn, they are humble, they ask lots of questions and are usually honest and up front, they're not trying to hide anything from people yet because they still have the innocence most of us have lost) We must be conformed to the image of Christ. Abide in the doctrine of Christ and walk in the light as He is in the light and the Blood of Jesus Christ will cleanse us from all sin. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Now go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

I saw myself get baptized and anointed with the Holy Ghost and these words were spoken to me "you moved a lot of people". That same day I also received the scar print of the nail that pierced Jesus Christs right hand on my right hand, it appeared for a while and then disappeared. I carry the testimony of Jesus Christ, HE is the son of GOD, sent by the father to be an atoning sacrifice for our sins. GOD rose him from the dead on the third day to justify us by faith and so with the heart man believes unto righteousness (GOD will not know a wicked person and what GOD has done is justified the wicked through the death and resurrection of HIS SON. We are wicked people in GODS eyes without HIS free gift of righteousness through the Gospel of reconciliation.) You must be born again...When man sinned in the beginning of creation it killed his spirit which made him spiritually dead and so all of his offspring (who we are) are/were spiritually dead. So without us doing anything right or wrong, good or evil we were spiritually dead. This explains why we must be born again of water and the spirit. He who has not the spirit of Christ is non of HIS. Pray and ask the Father for the gift of the Holy Spirit. You will NOT enter heaven without him. May GOD Bless each and every one of you, LORD willing, in Jesus Christs name, Amen.

John 3
King James Version (KJV)

3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

What I am gathering from you writings is that a man or woman does not have to be water baptized, I hope I was just getting the wrong impression from what you are writing,

also I would be careful about calling your self a prophet, because hell was originally made for the devil and the false prophets,

If your prophesies go against The Word of God, then they are false, everything is under scrutiny by The Word, if you say something and it is contrary to The Word, then it is false,

Everyone baptized under Jesus baptism and repentance spoke in tongues when they were Baptized with the Holy Ghost, on the day of Pentecost they all spoke with tongues.

Hi Jeff,

We must remember that one of the fruits of the Spirit of God is self control. Your writing in bold really felt like you were yelling at everyone which would mean that you were not acting from the Spirit. Also, God is not the author of confusion yet, "You have turned many" does not sound like a clear statement. "You have turned many" could as easily mean that you have turned many to evil as it could mean what you are implying. I still can feel the anger (the opposite of the fruit of the Spirit that is love) from your writing several minutes after reading your statements. Wow! If you realize these behaviors are contrary to God and would like to talk about them, you can send me a conversation, so we don't disturb the forum.

Back