How do you memorize Bible verses?

View attachment 2667

View attachment 2668
What do you guys think, so far so good? I try to read them daily and most of these I've been able to remember when I'm going through struggles and I need the encouragement. (Looking forward to the day I completely run out of room on my shelf.) :D
Until I upgraded to Win 10, my desktop looked like that with the same sticky notes :) (They didn't upgrade in Win10)

I remember hearing once that when asked this question John MacArthur stated he only read one chapter a month, every day the same chapter until he not only had it memorized, but everything about it in Greek or Hebrew.

Until I upgraded to Win 10, my desktop looked like that with the same sticky notes :) (They didn't upgrade in Win10)

I remember hearing once that when asked this question John MacArthur stated he only read one chapter a month, every day the same chapter until he not only had it memorized, but everything about it in Greek or Hebrew.

Oh no I hope you didn't lose too much valuable information when you lost those stickies. :unsure:

A chapter a day, every day for 30 days. I'm not sure if I'll have the resolve or the mental fortitude to keep to that(especially if I'm reading through Numbers) :ROFLMAO:

Much respect to those men of God who are so hungry for the Word.

Last edited:
Oh no I hope you didn't lose too much valuable information when you lost those stickies. :unsure:

A chapter a day, every day for 30 days. I'm not sure if I'll have the resolve or the mental fortitude to keep to that(especially if I'm reading through Numbers) :ROFLMAO:

Much respect to those men of God who are so hungry for the Word.
I'll never lose those sticky notes because I have the word of God. :)

Back