How is the development of morality a sin?

Fine with me. From my past experiences on this subject, I hope it will stay civil!
Yeah, it's crazy how when talking about things relating to evil spirits how aggressive
even the most righteous person can become. If someone starts such a thread I will just
stick to other civil topics of the Bible; maybe prophecy, Rapturo, thousand year reign, or OSAS.
You know, we Christians really don't agree much or get along very well, do we? LOL

***As per forum rules please do not discuss the topics mentioned above.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's crazy how when talking about things relating to evil spirits how aggressive
even the most righteous person can become. If someone starts such a thread I will just
stick to other civil topics of the Bible; maybe prophecy, Rapturo, thousand year reign, or OSAS.
You know, we really don't agree much or get along very well, do we? LOL

***As per forum rules please do not discuss the topics mentioned above.

I just started it brother!

It seems to me that when the idea/fact of talking about demons takes place......we tend to allow them to change the way our mind and tongues work and some of us begin to act like demons ourselves.

Hmmmmm........I hope the thread stays CHRISTIAN!

I just started it brother!

It seems to me that when the idea/fact of talking about demons takes place......we tend to allow them to change the way our mind and tongues work and some of us begin to act like demons ourselves.

Hmmmmm........I hope the thread stays CHRISTIAN!
Not I said the fly. I value unity with you too much to recap a discovered misalignment.

I am trying to be a nice as humanly possible my friend. The fact is that you are all over the place and it is really hard to follow your thoughts.

I must say however that your Bible understanding is really, really flawed. I would love to have you in one of my Bible teachings classes!!

Now.....John 4:33-35 King James Version (KJV)...........
" Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.'

THAT has absolutely NOTHING to do with your comment that Jesus did not eat meat! NOTHING!

My meat.—Better, My food, as before (John 4:8). Stongs! = DESIRE!

His great object - the great design of his life - was to do the will of God. He came to that place weary and thirsty, and at the usual time of meals, probably hungry; yet an opportunity of doing good presented itself, and he forgot his fatigue and hunger, and found comfort and joy in doing good - in seeking to save a soul.

That does not in any way translate into......"Jesus did not eat meat"!

Now allow me to ask a straight forward simple yes or no question.......do you believe that there is a Trinity and that Jesus is God in the flesh, the 2nd person of the Trinity?
I am all over whose place? I am in your bible teaching class .we share our private interpretation as personal commentaries .In that way there must be heresies (sects) amongst us. .The kingdom does not come by observing the temporal

I did not say he did not eat food necessary for these bodies .The food or mysteries of the gospel were hid from the disciples .They must have thought. . how can we eat the will of a God no one can see? They did not mix faith using the things seen

On one occasion (Mark 9 and Luke 9) during a series of parables hiding the meaning moving to the next the apostles in a state of confusion must of thought Jesus lost his mind they started to set up the Alfa Dog “Who the greatest.”?

Parables teach us how to walk by faith the unseen eternal we mix it with the things seen the temporal .Then we can find the signified understanding. .Some cut off the spiritual understanding in parables and look to the temporal for a hope. After that series of parables verse 55 Jesus said plainly; you know not what manner of spirit you are of?

Jesus knew where the power came needed to do the will of the father .He said not as I will but as the father empowers him . In the same way of all believers that have the treasure in us (Emanauel) but would never assume it was of them.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

I am all over whose place? I am in your bible teaching class .we share our private interpretation as personal commentaries .In that way there must be heresies (sects) amongst us. .The kingdom does not come by observing the temporal

I did not say he did not eat food necessary for these bodies .The food or mysteries of the gospel were hid from the disciples .They must have thought. . how can we eat the will of a God no one can see? They did not mix faith using the things seen

On one occasion (Mark 9 and Luke 9) during a series of parables hiding the meaning moving to the next the apostles in a state of confusion must of thought Jesus lost his mind they started to set up the Alfa Dog “Who the greatest.”?

Parables teach us how to walk by faith the unseen eternal we mix it with the things seen the temporal .Then we can find the signified understanding. .Some cut off the spiritual understanding in parables and look to the temporal for a hope. After that series of parables verse 55 Jesus said plainly; you know not what manner of spirit you are of?

Jesus knew where the power came needed to do the will of the father .He said not as I will but as the father empowers him . In the same way of all believers that have the treasure in us (Emanauel) but would never assume it was of them.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Yes!

Now from post #33, ask again.........

Now allow me to ask a straight forward simple yes or no question.......
do you believe that there is a Trinity and that Jesus is God in the flesh, the 2nd person of the Trinity?

lol, and you'd probably find more hash lurking behind the shadows than you bargained for.
🍛 <<<----imagine hash<<<
I would offer sons of God as mighty men and woman of old (renown mankind "Nephilim") are those moved by the faith or power of God as a labor of His love. They are the renown of God. The word is used 9 times in the old testament and all but once to represent the renown of God.

You could I beleive say rather than “sons of God “ . . "mankind. . men and woman of God.” As sons of God we are not what we will when we receive the incorruptible. as the bride of Christ.

Some believers as those born of God cohabitated with daughters of men as those not born again of God They became (unevenly yoked ) mixed the seed of “sons of God” with the “daughters of men”.( Un-redeemed mankind. )

The temporal use of that representative seed came to completion. It is shown in the Mathew genealogy ending with the Son of man, Jesus. The gospel preached beforehand became sight. .

Until then the integrity of the seed was maintained. The shadow became sight. We walk by faith in the light of it looking back to the cross they by faith looked ahead.

On one occasion David a giant of faith renowned of God defeated the renown of the Philistines. Goliath seemed like a grasshopper to David. David it would seem knew were his strength came from( his second birth) .Hit their renown right between the eyes sunk the Bismarck. .

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

How is the development of morality a sin?

When you share the Genesis account; this scripture in turn of what had happened when the serpent deceived eve, is what runs through my own mind.

James 10:
12 God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. 13 And remember, when you are being tempted, do not say, “God is tempting me.” God is never tempted to do wrong,[a] and he never tempts anyone else. 14 Temptation comes from our own desires, which entice us and drag us away. 15 These desires give birth to sinful actions. And when sin is allowed to grow, it gives birth to death.
16 So don’t be misled, my dear brothers and sisters. 17 Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens.[b] He never changes or casts a shifting shadow.[c] 18 He chose to give birth to us by giving us his true word. And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession.[d]

When we are tempted, be by our own hearts desires thus sin is born.

Also reminded of what the Lord Jesus Christ had said about the subject of our heart.

Matthew 15: 16“Do you still not understand?” Jesus asked. 17“Do you not yet realize that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then is eliminated? 18But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these things defile a man. 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, and slander. 20These are what defile a man, but eating with unwashed hands does not defile him.”

Also reminded of this scripture as well; of course we will never be perfect like Jesus Christ we can be perfect 'mature' in our faith from a child of God to a Son or Daughter of God.

2 Peter 1: 4Through these He has given us His precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, now that you have escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith virtue; and to virtue, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;
7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.
8For if you possess these qualities and continue to grow in them, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9But whoever lacks these traits is nearsighted to the point of blindness, having forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.
Scripture that includes people seen as Sons or Daughters of God
Galatians 3:
23Before this faith came, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. 24So the law became our guardian to lead us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25Now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

Sons through Faith in Christ

26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.

We all start off as children of God.
John 1:12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.
Hope this helps anyone who needs to hear these helpful and faith building scriptures. Take care.

Last edited:
I would offer sons of God as mighty men and woman of old (renown mankind "Nephilim") are those moved by the faith or power of God as a labor of His love. They are the renown of God. The word is used 9 times in the old testament and all but once to represent the renown of God.

You could I beleive say rather than “sons of God “ . . "mankind. . men and woman of God.” As sons of God we are not what we will when we receive the incorruptible. as the bride of Christ.

Some believers as those born of God cohabitated with daughters of men as those not born again of God They became (unevenly yoked ) mixed the seed of “sons of God” with the “daughters of men”.( Un-redeemed mankind. )

The temporal use of that representative seed came to completion. It is shown in the Mathew genealogy ending with the Son of man, Jesus. The gospel preached beforehand became sight. .

Until then the integrity of the seed was maintained. The shadow became sight. We walk by faith in the light of it looking back to the cross they by faith looked ahead.

On one occasion David a giant of faith renowned of God defeated the renown of the Philistines. Goliath seemed like a grasshopper to David. David it would seem knew were his strength came from( his second birth) .Hit their renown right between the eyes sunk the Bismarck. .

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
I would direct you here to post your opinions on the Nephilim...

Otherwise, this thread gets derailed.

This is my 3rd attempt........

do you believe that there is a Trinity and that Jesus is God in the flesh, the 2nd person of the Trinity?

If there is to be no response from you on this question, you then make your answer as a NO!

Yes!

This is my 3rd attempt........

If there is to be no response from you on this question, you then make your answer as a NO!

Yes as it is writen.

I am not hiding from God...

Again God whose very essence is Spirit, Light and Love is not a man as us and neither is there any fleshly infallible interpreter or umpire like a Pope that stands between our Father in heaven not seen and mankind seen called a daysman .

Jesus who refused to stand in that place (the one Good teaching Master as Lord ) as one sent from the father replied. . not as I will acording to my flesh seen but as the unsen father who had the power wils .

Salvation is the work of two working together in prefect harmony and submission .Together they provide the peace of God that gives us his understanding.

In the end of the matter no man could serve two teaching authorities .(1) The the unseen things of God and (2) the temporal things of men .Not need to rise above all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura) the perfect law with no laws missing by which we could know our heavenly father more intimately .

Job 9 would seem to be a great place to start searching for God’s truth in that way . . Letting God be true and every man (creature) a liar. God is not a creation. He is the one faithful Creator. He works in us to both will and empower us to do his good will.

Job 9 32-33 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment. Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.

Yes as it is writen.

I am not hiding from God...

Again God whose very essence is Spirit, Light and Love is not a man as us and neither is there any fleshly infallible interpreter or umpire like a Pope that stands between our Father in heaven not seen and mankind seen called a daysman .

Jesus who refused to stand in that place (the one Good teaching Master as Lord ) as one sent from the father replied. . not as I will acording to my flesh seen but as the unsen father who had the power wils .

Salvation is the work of two working together in prefect harmony and submission .Together they provide the peace of God that gives us his understanding.

In the end of the matter no man could serve two teaching authorities .(1) The the unseen things of God and (2) the temporal things of men .Not need to rise above all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura) the perfect law with no laws missing by which we could know our heavenly father more intimately .

Job 9 would seem to be a great place to start searching for God’s truth in that way . . Letting God be true and every man (creature) a liar. God is not a creation. He is the one faithful Creator. He works in us to both will and empower us to do his good will.

Job 9 32-33 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment. Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.
This is my 4th attempt........

You responded with a Yes as it is written. I know that is what is written.

However........Are you by that saying clearly that YES, I Gare believe and accept the Trinity and that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh!

Hi Via;

I shutter at the thought of watching the flood or the parting of the red sea. Both were God's act engulfing the immorality of sin.
The sinking of the Titanic is something I can't really watch (in the movie) when it's near the end and all those people are drowning in the sea. It must have been horrific.

Yes some survived but only a few lucky enough to be on the lifeboats.

However those that survived had to live with that trauma for the rest of their lives I guess.

Not all that went on the Titanic died, but all were changed by the experience after it.

Somehow this relates to the OP but I can't quite put into words. Those who didn't want to go and stayed on land would have been safe and innocent but only those who desired to go put themselves in danger.

I know some people are so fascinated by the Titanic tragedy, because it was a huge ship and it was boasted, just like the serpent boasted to Eve, (you shall not surely die) that it was unsinkable and God Himself couldn't sink her.

Back