How should a Christian respond after being treated like this?

Amazing isn't it?...

The closer I get to God the more I realize how little I know, how much I don't deserve and how much he really, really loves us...

Humbling indeed :)

Yes, thats exactly it. I realize how much he loves me that He has stayed with me so long and never gave up on me. How did it take me this long to get here and I have not even fully arrived. There is so much more and so much more to learn and grow in. I have so much more to learn. It's become a very exciting journey and every morning I start the day praying and thanking God for the journey of that day and to lead me. I want great adventures with God and I want the great love story of me being the bride and Christ being my bridegroom. How wonderful would that be? I want that so deeply.

Your response literally left me in tears and I felt a huge burden lift off me...
I knew all along that's what the Holy Spirit wanted me to do about the second plumber...Let it go

Now I need to ask God to search my heart to find out why I let this bother me so much and what he's trying to teach me.
The more I pray, the more I read the Word and the more I learn about the true issues of my heart...

The more I realize... I still have a long way to go...

I can't thank you enough for this, God bless you my friend :)

Think about this for a moment. We all desire to be good ground, but the enemy knows that if he can get us into walking in the flesh with fleshly reactions it will cause us to be clouded in our hearing Father's loving ways.

The enemy knows how to get each person in the flesh, he knows which buttons to push. Read mark 4 the parable of the sower and then read the same parable in Matthew and Luke. Use it to see how the enemy comes in to steal the WORD and the characteristics of the Holy Spirit or the fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23).

Your flesh will never stop being tempted. None of ours will. And therefore why the Word spoke through the apostle paul to crucify the flesh daily. Meaning if something causes us to react (lust of the flesh) in a way opposite of the Father's command of love... we have to immediately crucify it or make it submit to the Fathers will. Its a life long process, that the only solution is to repent and receive our forgiveness and cleansing (1 John:9) then learn to catch it before it gets out the next time, and if we miss it... repent. Running into fathers arms instead of away from them.

The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.
1 Corinthians 10:13 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/1co.10.13.NLT

For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently.
1 Corinthians 10:13 AMPC
https://bible.com/bible/8/1co.10.13.AMPC

We also learn to be proactive in our daily walk. Doubling up or building up/working out before the enemy strikes. Making sure to feed our spirits on the Word and pray in the spirit and live a life of submission and obedience. We endure hardness like a good soldier (2 Timothy 2:3)... and fight the good fight of faith with our God issued armour (ephesians 6:10-18). Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalt itself against the knowledge of Christ and taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 10:3-5).

Blessings to you

Think about this for a moment. We all desire to be good ground, but the enemy knows that if he can get us into walking in the flesh with fleshly reactions it will cause us to be louder in our hearing Father's loving ways.

The enemy knows how to get each person in the flesh, he knows which buttons to push. Read mark 4 the parable of the sower and then read the same parable in Matthew and Luke. Use it to see how the enemy comes in to steal the WORD and the characteristics of the Holy Spirit or the fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23).

Your flesh will never stop being tempted. None of ours will. And therefore why the Word spoke through the apostle paul to crucify the flesh daily. Meaning if something causes us to react (lust of the flesh) in a way opposite of the Father's command of love... we have to immediately crucify it or make it submit to the Fathers will. Its a life long process, that the only solution is to repent and receive our forgiveness and cleansing(1 John:9) then learn to catch it before it gets out the next time.

The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.

For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently.

We also learn to be proactive in our daily walk. Doubling up or building up/working out before the enemy strikes. Making sure to feed our spirits on the Word and pray in the spirit and live a life of submission and obedience. We endure hardness like a good soldier (2 Timothy 2:3)... and fight the good fignt of faith with our God issued armour (ephesians 6:10-18). Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalt itself against the knowledge of Christ and taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 10:3-5).

Blessings to you

Thanks. I like that... being prepared for it before it happens.... Great advice.. and great reminder....... build up and be ready for the enemy wants to strike and knock us down every chance he gets. I want to be ready...

Amazing isn't it?...

The closer I get to God the more I realize how little I know, how much I don't deserve and how much he really, really loves us...

Humbling indeed :)

Just never think your not worthy... Because Christ has made you worthy with His blood. Your now a son with an inheritance to the kingdom of God. Everything He has is yours. And has already been set aside for you (1 peter 1:3-4 and 2 peter 1:3-4). And it is the Father who dwells within you who gives you the power and the desire to do what pleases Him (Philippians 2:13).

He is very patient. He starts out with you as a child and just watches for the right times to affect our lives and change our courses. We need to always remember that what the enemy says and we need to know that the picture he paints for our lives is not correct. We have the promises of God and the great life of God. The enemy always tries to portray a false picture for our lives. We need to tear that false picture down and remember to always walk in Glory.......

He is very patient. He starts out with you as a child and just watches for the right times to affect our lives and change our courses. We need to always remember that what the enemy says and we need to know that the picture he paints for our lives is not correct. We have the promises of God and the great life of God. The enemy always tries to portray a false picture for our lives. We need to tear that false picture down and remember to always walk in Glory.......

Amen... so very true

I know your busy and on a business trip right now... But It's so good to see you. Thanks for being apart of Cfs! :)

Amen... so very true

I know your busy and on a business trip right now... But It's so good to see you. Thanks for being apart of Cfs! :)

Thanks so much. I have been so busy with things lately. Work is really busy. I get home late and I am so tired....it's been so cold in Houston, too....yuck. I hate cold weather. ..... so much had been going on spiritually and it's all good. So much transformation and changes I am making....it's been good...

Thanks so much. I have been so busy with things lately. Work is really busy. I get home late and I am so tired....it's been so cold in Houston, too....yuck. I hate cold weather. ..... so much had been going on spiritually and it's all good. So much transformation and changes I am making....it's been good...

Amen... Those are the best kind of changes. Ones He is making for our betterment. Being pruned to produce more fruit :)

Amen... Those are the best kind of changes. Ones He is making for our betterment. Being pruned to produce more fruit :)

I have been doing spiritual cleaning in my house and spiritually. It's amazing how we often surround ourselves with things that are not of God. I know I heard HS tell me to get rid of things. I need to be surrounded BY HIM and not other things. ..

I have been doing spiritual cleaning in my house and spiritually. It's amazing how we often surround ourselves with things that are not of God. I know I heard HS tell me to get rid of things. I need to be surrounded BY HIM and not other things. ..

Amen! Such a good word to us all! If we want to be used... we have to be sold out and weight free :) or at least spiritually a lot lighter. Lol...

Think about this for a moment. We all desire to be good ground, but the enemy knows that if he can get us into walking in the flesh with fleshly reactions it will cause us to be clouded in our hearing Father's loving ways.

Your flesh will never stop being tempted. None of ours will. And therefore why the Word spoke through the apostle paul to crucify the flesh daily. Meaning if something causes us to react (lust of the flesh) in a way opposite of the Father's command of love... we have to immediately crucify it or make it submit to the Fathers will. Its a life long process, that the only solution is to repent and receive our forgiveness and cleansing (1 John:9) then learn to catch it before it gets out the next time, and if we miss it... repent. Running into fathers arms instead of away from them.

We also learn to be proactive in our daily walk. Doubling up or building up/working out before the enemy strikes. Making sure to feed our spirits on the Word and pray in the spirit and live a life of submission and obedience. We endure hardness like a good soldier (2 Timothy 2:3)... and fight the good fight of faith with our God issued armour (ephesians 6:10-18). Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalt itself against the knowledge of Christ and taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 10:3-5).

Blessings to you

WOW! So much here, where do I begin? Great stuff! Gotta print this out! :)

WOW! What an incredibly nice thing to say! Thank you!

Took me awhile to post after I joined, but felt lead to jump right in, glad I did...

Now this is what I call Soul Food! :)

It's the truth... and what I believe the Holy Spirit just said.. is that a family is only as strong as the members in it, who love and build each other up.

Which goes with the Scripture and reasoning of not to forsake the assembling of yourselves with your brethren.. And encourage one another with psalms hymn and spiritual songs

Just never think your not worthy... Because Christ has made you worthy with His blood. Your now a son with an inheritance to the kingdom of God. Everything He has is yours. And has already been set aside for you (1 peter 1:3-4 and 2 peter 1:3-4). And it is the Father who dwells within you who gives you the power and the desire to do what pleases Him (Philippians 2:13).

You read my mind, the Blood of Christ has made me worthy!
And best of all, He always finishes what he starts :)

Thank you so much for this!

Amen and Amen...

I just love watching the Saints drop truth bombs, all over the place!

You guys are awesome :)

Brother Kev;

What a great thread and posts! I'm also touched, humbled and blessed because How Should a Christian respond after being treated like this? speaks to all of us. This is truly God.

I'm still praying for you, brother! God bless you and your family!

Back