How should a Christian respond after being treated like this?

Brother Kev;

What a great thread and posts! I'm also touched, humbled and blessed because How Should a Christian respond after being treated like this? speaks to all of us. This is truly God.

I'm still praying for you, brother! God bless you and your family!

Thank you so much my good friend! All Glory to Him!
I appreciate the prayers and God bless :)

I am really struggling about what to do about the second plumber...
Let it go and love him.
Pray for him

Roll it over in the Father's hands and tell Him you are not going to do anything other then forgive him and love him and pray for him unless He tells you different.

Also take note.......
The first plumber is coming back.
Seek the Father and find out if this is a divine appointment and he needs something you can give him.

If nothing else it's a Blessing and an open field to plant some seed.

It's not always about our mistreatment but others desperate needs.

Blessings
FCJ

Let it go and love him.
Pray for him

Roll it over in the Father's hands and tell Him you are not going to do anything other then forgive him and love him and pray for him unless He tells you different.

Also take note.......
The first plumber is coming back.
Seek the Father and find out if this is a divine appointment and he needs something you can give him.

If nothing else it's a Blessing and an open field to plant some seed.

It's not always about our mistreatment but others desperate needs.

Blessings
FCJ
I think with the first plumber this may have indeed been a divine moment. I noticed that since this all happened, I have been given an opportunity to minister the Gospel to the plumber, the plumber's assistant, the daughter of the plumber and the daughter's boyfriend, as well as a chance to pray for all of them. Sounds like a Holy Spirit set up if you ask me :)

Back