I Am Not A Scammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I think I remembered it wrong that who said that it's okay and not recommended to go too far.
Polly I believe you are honest and sincere. What I want to know is do you know you have sinned in your life (like everyone else) and sin creates evil. Do you know that Jesus took the punishment for your sins on himself, so you wouldn't have to have the punishment? Do you understand that Jesus hung on the cross and died for you because he didn't want you hurt by your own sins? Jesus did not die for the sins of tulpa, but for people. You understand that Jesus, died to pay for the consequences of peoples sins, right? Do you fully trust that Jesus was crucified for your sins and the sins of all people?

Don't bother, she's a devil...read God's word prayerfully and obey. All else is vanity...
I don't see how this is helpful to Polly. Is this loving? Sometimes we don't realize we are in sin especially when we are new believers. I am friends with Polly outside of here and she is definitely a sister in Christ.

I don't see how this is helpful to Polly. Is this loving? Sometimes we don't realize we are in sin especially when we are new believers. I am friends with Polly outside of here and she is definitely a sister in Christ.
Please explain if your feel you can? Cause I want to trust your judgment and what you are saying in defense of Molly, but I dont see brother Paul going about making such charges unless he has some reason to make such a charge? No doubt there is a devil at work in the mess I have read, whether Molly is in some bondage or in some willing union with these things is a question that is fair to ask, in my view.

Please explain if your feel you can? Cause I want to trust your judgment and what you are saying in defense of Molly, but I dont see brother Paul going about making such charges unless he has some reason to make such a charge? No doubt there is a devil at work in the mess I have read, whether Molly is in some bondage or in some willing union with these things is a question that is fair to ask, in my view.

She does not believe she is in sin. So, we can continue to accuse her or we can be loving and patient and allow God to sanctify her and cleanse her from unrighteousness. Polly is a new believer. It took me two years to get off of meth after I got saved. Idk... I think people are not responding in love but...I'm not a Bible guru like some of you.. I just feel it's super harsh.

She doesn't take any advice and does the exact same thing on other forums. She does this so she can find someone who will tell her it is ok to do what she is doing and then everyone else is a fundie. Everyone sins, none of us have issues with that. She keeps on bringing up her clothes, movies, books etc... That isn't my major concern, God will eventually convict her of those issues if she continues to reach out to him. The issue I have is her fantasies she has about this tulpae. I don't care what kind of spin she puts on it, it is demonic and dangerous. She has sex with it and has admitted she is putting energy into it so it becomes real. I do love her in Christ but she refuses to take accountability for anything. Her actions are even causing some members to be fearful of her. I do like how you have stood by her in this but I'm not going to be nice to her demonic side. I'm not nice to demons that try to put up road blocks in my life and won't be different to hers or anyone else.

She does not believe she is in sin. So, we can continue to accuse her or we can be loving and patient and allow God to sanctify her and cleanse her from unrighteousness. Polly is a new believer. It took me two years to get off of meth after I got saved. Idk... I think people are not responding in love but...I'm not a Bible guru like some of you.. I just feel it's super harsh.
I understand what you are saying...I guess none of us know her heart but God and should be careful how we treat her? I don't see her trying to harm others or destroying others faith, like some I have seen before. I will say that she seems to willingly walk alone with some of these "demons" or imaginations or whatever. If they are demonic forces? they will try to destroy her and anyone that gets close to her...you better believe that and consider that in your efforts to help her.

If I was called upon to minister to her spiritual needs, the first thing would be a demand from her that she denounce and reject these things, and then an attempt to break them from her life. As long as she is in agreement with these things, they cannot ever be removed from her. Maybe that's what others see as well?

Polly I believe you are honest and sincere. What I want to know is do you know you have sinned in your life (like everyone else) and sin creates evil. Do you know that Jesus took the punishment for your sins on himself, so you wouldn't have to have the punishment? Do you understand that Jesus hung on the cross and died for you because he didn't want you hurt by your own sins? Jesus did not die for the sins of tulpa, but for people. You understand that Jesus, died to pay for the consequences of peoples sins, right? Do you fully trust that Jesus was crucified for your sins and the sins of all people?
So what do you Ixoxe_8 disagree with in this? I forgot you think works save people.

I understand what you are saying...I guess none of us know her heart but God and should be careful how we treat her? I don't see her trying to harm others or destroying others faith, like some I have seen before. I will say that she seems to willingly walk alone with some of these "demons" or imaginations or whatever. If they are demonic forces? they will try to destroy her and anyone that gets close to her...you better believe that and consider that in your efforts to help her.

If I was called upon to minister to her spiritual needs, the first thing would be a demand from her that she denounce and reject these things, and then an attempt to break them from her life. As long as she is in agreement with these things, they cannot ever be removed from her. Maybe that's what others see as well?
Thank you Mitspa, but I am not afraid of demons.. I have friends who are oppressed and see them every day that come into my home and I love them and pray for them. They have no power over me or my home.. I am an overcomer in Christ.

I do see what you and Ceile are saying and I trust you guys....But I am not convinced she has a demon. I will research some more on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back