I Am Not A Scammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure they did .. themselves ..
because you cannot accept God's love if you accept Satan's love too ..
neither love is meaningful then ..
Hmm.. Well sometimes there is spiritual warfare going in. When I first got saved I was addicted to drugs for the first two years. I continued to pray and worship. It was a battle because my addiction (which was idolatry) was SO STRONG. But God delivered me. His love was apparent throughout it all...

Thank you Mitspa, but I am not afraid of demons.. I have friends who are oppressed and see them every day that come into my home and I love them and pray for them. They have no power over me or my home.. I am an overcomer in Christ.

I do see what you and Ceile are saying and I trust you guys....But I am not convinced she has a demon. I will research some more on this.
Thank you Mitspa, but I am not afraid of demons.. I have friends who are oppressed and see them every day that come into my home and I love them and pray for them. They have no power over me or my home.. I am an overcomer in Christ.

I do see what you and Ceile are saying and I trust you guys....But I am not convinced she has a demon. I will research some more on this.
I am pretty sure that is the problem, but the methods used so far has not changed the situation and keeps everyone arguing with the problem rather than address the person who with love might be more willing to give it up.

Your right Allie, as long as you stay in the place of Gods protection and you are representing Him to them and being a minister of His good intentions for them...you will always be in the place of victory. Thank you for your compassion and I hope you always are there for the oppressed. I would say you and I have a very similar testimony? My heart is never far from those who are in bondage and I hope that in the Will of God, to make a place for these people in the House of my (our) Father:)

Last edited:
Hmm.. Well sometimes there is spiritual warfare going in. When I first got saved I was addicted to drugs for the first two years. I continued to pray and worship. It was a battle because my addiction (which was idolatry) was SO STRONG. But God delivered me. His love was apparent throughout it all...

Amen...I had a decade of Jihad...if you tell me she is a person who has accepted Christ (and is growing in the Lord) then I take your word for it...I will say a prayer for Polly and may the Lord bring her along....and I will not respond to these posts any longer.

In His love

Paul

Amen...I had a decade of Jihad...if you tell me she is a person who has accepted Christ (and is growing in the Lord) then I take your word for it...I will say a prayer for Polly and may the Lord bring her along....and I will not respond to these posts any longer.

In His love
Paul

this belief without obedience reminds me of the rich young ruler ..
Ruler: WHAT AM I LACKING TO BE COMPLETE IN MY SALVATION ???
Jesus: PUTTING ANYTHING BEFORE GOD ..
Ruler: walks away sad for not being complete by loving God & living that love BOTH ..

I am pretty sure that is the problem, but the methods used so far has not changed the situation and keeps everyone arguing with the problem rather than address the person who with love might be more willing to give it up.
Well you guys know more than me so I will trust what you are saying...

And I agree it's not working because we go around and around. Sometimes life experience brings us to the truth instead of people trying to convince us.

I'm reading thru this thread and although we are disagreeing it is beautiful to see a group coming together and discussing Gods love! I love you guys..

Reactions: Sal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back