I believe factory farming needs to go!

Hi Via
No I don't like the thought of it. What a coincidence, I was thinking of John The Baotist eating locusts and honey. I hadn't heard the news.

Dude that's not healthy. You need fruits and lots of veggies.

I agree with Wan.

Brothers and sisters;

Our bodies were made by God and He didn't create wimpy digestive systems for our food intake. Food will never be 100% perfect and there will always be something in meat, veggies and fruit.

But this doesn't mean you cannot enjoy a piece of meat, whole fruit or vegetables. Though I respect my doctor and medicine I rely more on what God's Word says about what we can partake in.

Those who put a tone of pride in being a vegan, vegetarian or carnivorous, let go and enjoy a little.

I will eat crayfish, which some people regard as giant cockroaches.
Although its really expensive now...and I haven't had any in ages. Oh and crabs. I miss fresh crabs. If people would stop polluting the harbour, we'd just be able to go out and fish and gather seafood for free.

Yes, but chocolate ants aren't really ants covered in chocolate! Seriously? lol!

I would also prefer visiting my aunts and uncles, while eating chocolate ants! lol!

L😎L!
No I don’t think they were real ants.

In the U.K., they used to sell hedgehog flavoured crisps.
They got banned but I still don’t think real hedgehogs were killed to flavour the crisps.
People will sell anything they think seem different and unusual.

Dude that's not healthy. You need fruits and lots of veggies.

I think I explained why I don't eat fruit and limited vegetables. It is what it is and I cannot change it. I don't like certain textures, so I don't eat those textures.

I think I explained why I don't eat fruit and limited vegetables. It is what it is and I cannot change it. I don't like certain textures, so I don't eat those textures.

Hello naomanos;

Please elaborate. What is it about certain textures that you shared? All my life I have eaten most foods but with fruit I have never experience textures that I may not like. Is it the taste, or the way it goes down when you digest?

The only time I didn't like fruit, for example, if a sweet fruit tastes sour, or if a sweet fruit lost it's sweetness or flavor.

I'm curious and want to understand what you mean by not liking certain textures.

God bless you, brother.

I can't think of a fruit that textures are so disagreeable I wouldn't eat them...
I mean, sometimes I'd avoid passionfruit or pomegranates because of the seeds getting stuck in my teeth, but they taste fine to me.
Mushy bananas?

If you can't bite into a fruit maybe you'd like it better if it was made into jam?

Hello naomanos;

Please elaborate. What is it about certain textures that you shared? All my life I have eaten most foods but with fruit I have never experience textures that I may not like. Is it the taste, or the way it goes down when you digest?

The only time I didn't like fruit, for example, if a sweet fruit tastes sour, or if a sweet fruit lost it's sweetness or flavor.

I'm curious and want to understand what you mean by not liking certain textures.

God bless you, brother.

It's the texture of the fruit as it is in my mouth and I am chewing them. There is also a taste factor with some of them as well.

I know that there are going to be suggestions forthcoming from members and I appreciate what you all are going to do, but I am 47 years old and haven't eaten fruit since I was about four years old. I am not going to start now. I am fully aware that fruit is good for you, but as I mentioned in another post, it is what it is.

I do eat some vegetables, like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onions and mushrooms. Oh and cucumbers in salad. I will eat spinach if it is cooked in something else, same with celery which has to be soft for me to eat it.

It's the texture of the fruit as it is in my mouth and I am chewing them. There is also a taste factor with some of them as well.

I know that there are going to be suggestions forthcoming from members and I appreciate what you all are going to do, but I am 47 years old and haven't eaten fruit since I was about four years old. I am not going to start now. I am fully aware that fruit is good for you, but as I mentioned in another post, it is what it is.

I do eat some vegetables, like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onions and mushrooms. Oh and cucumbers in salad. I will eat spinach if it is cooked in something else, same with celery which has to be soft for me to eat it.

Hi naomanos;

I now understand and appreciate what you shared. I have a similar experience with milk. Most people love milk. It does a body good. But not my body.

I stopped drinking milk when I was 4 and I just cannot swallow it. It will just come back up. (Sorry for the graphics.) I can't eat "quality" ice cream because I can taste the milk. But, ironically, I love Häagen-Dazs ice cream and good chocolate because I can't taste the milk.

Hi naomanos;

I now understand and appreciate what you shared. I have a similar experience with milk. Most people love milk. It does a body good. But not my body.

I stopped drinking milk when I was 4 and I just cannot swallow it. It will just come back up. (Sorry for the graphics.) I can't eat "quality" ice cream because I can taste the milk. But, ironically, I love Häagen-Dazs ice cream and good chocolate because I can't taste the milk.

I will agree with the Häagen-Dazs ice cream. You really cannot taste the milk at all.

Hi naomanos;

How about dairy milk chocolate?
I suppose you prefer dark.

I can't stand white chocolate. Way too sweet. I don't know why it's white either.

Back