Is Judas Iscariot In Heaven.

I can buy all babies go to heaven. I do not know all the mysteries of God but there is a phrase, non biblical - "only the good die young". Less time to sin. It's possible that God has a reason, we don't know, why a child is taken but it could be the child is already bonded to God.

Fascinating 6 word response. That completely shook my world.
sarcasm.jpg

But the whole point is that he would have if he lived longer. So potentially any baby can grow up to become evil.
Simple truth...

You said "Same as with the angels can ONLY interact if given permission from their liege. If the enemy or the angels could go willy nilly and do as they pleased, God would not be a King"

I don't understand your thinking. So why did Lucifer rebel and 1/3 of the angels rebelled against God? Was this not their choice?

And for those who don't believe in free will. Why? I don't think Jesus would die for people who He predestined to go to hell...

The context we are speaking of is interaction with God's children.

Not with themselves.

In the context of us, his children, God is sovereign. NOTHING goes on without his having hand in it.

The story of Job and Jesus' time in the desert are points that they were both tested and became justified.

The enemy, nor angels, cannot take it upon themselves to interact with us at their own will. The must acquiesce to The King.

The enemy must even ask permission to enter animals.

Children before they come of age to be able to choose with their own determination are in The Kingdom if they die.

Mat 19:14.

No infant baptism required.

I was more or less joking about Hitler & Mengele. However, I think their actions in this life paid for a main title deed to their own little plot in hell. On second thought, I was only joking about thwaking Hunt. Lucky for H & M, I don't make the judgement on where they should go - so, alas, it is only my humble opinion.

In Acts:1 we see the disciples choosing who was to replace Judas. Peter said in verse 25

"to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs."

Where he belongs, I do not know.

A while back I recall quoting exactly what you did about Judas's repentance not being Godly sorrow. But these days I question that.

Would any evil person today hang himself if he just betrayed another person / rabbi?

I think so. How many homicides have there been where the person wound up killing themselves in the end. In many cases, it is remorse not repentance. It is burden of sin that troubles the soul. If you fail to hand your sins to Christ, you will be lost. Many just commit suicide like Judas. It is very a very serious thing. For Judas, even though he gave the money after the fact, it was too late, he did not gain the victory over his heart sins.

MoG

I think so. How many homicides have there been where the person wound up killing themselves in the end. In many cases, it is remorse not repentance. It is burden of sin that troubles the soul. If you fail to hand your sins to Christ, you will be lost. Many just commit suicide like Judas. It is very a very serious thing. For Judas, even though he gave the money after the fact, it was too late, he did not gain the victory over his heart sins.

MoG
How is killing yourself not showing remorse? There can be no bigger indicator of regret. All those who have done so, if not in heaven, they surely came close.

How many times have we betrayed God?...........and kept that middle finger pointed skyward with no regret....:sick:

How many have we killed via hatred, 1 John 3:15... Jesus called Judas the son of perdition, John 17:12, an anti-christ, the devil's attempt to thwart the fulfillment of Gen 3:15, but little did the devil understand that prophecy.

Jesus called Judas the son of perdition, John 17:12, an anti-christ, the devil's attempt to thwart the fulfillment of Gen 3:15, but little did the devil understand that prophecy.
Jesus calls every unGodly person a child of the devil / lost. It never means they have no hope. Even if scripture is fulfilled with their 'current' unGodly status.

How is killing yourself not showing remorse? There can be no bigger indicator of regretd those who have done so, if not in heaven, they surely came close.

How many times have we betrayed God?...........and kept that middle finger pointed skyward with no regret....:sick:

I agree with this... what disturbs me most is when God himself said better for him not to be born....when he created him. Judas didnt ask to be born, none of us did...so for God to say that ,when judas had no control over his birth..is quite ...chilling.

What does a baby have to be tested? The only way I can see a baby going to hell is if God predestined it to go to hell. Babies don't even know what sin is, or what God is so I don't see how they could be held accountable.

Right! for me thatd be a deal breaker, I'd probably be a Buddhist if that were true..thank god its not...

You said "Same as with the angels can ONLY interf given permission from their liege. If the enemy or the angels could go willy nilly and do as they pleased, God would not be a King"

I don't understand your thinking. So why did Lucifer rebel and 1/3 of the angels rebelled against God? Was this not their choice?

And for those who don't believe in free will. Why? I don't think Jesus would die for people who He predestined to go to hell...

What if he died for the people he predestined for heaven? he makes it obvious some are truly chosen... jonah clearly chose to go another way... but He command a fish to swallow him...a fish( that's intervening with his free will, he could have raised someone else to preach to Nineveh..but he didn't)

Does salvation play any role in this? If a person grew up and became a serial killer he could still be saved and go to heaven if he accepted Jesus and changed his ways. I don't see how your view would account for that.

I mean, for all we know Hitler is in heaven.

That would take a miracle, most serial killers are either mentally disturbed or devoid of a conscious... they didn't ask to be born or chose their illness... they didn't choose to be hated BC of something they can't control like chemical imbalance in their brain..... and are blamed ,hated and held responsible for what they can't help.

I don't understand Gods reasoning. He did say some are vessels for dishonor others for honor... so...

That would take a miracle, most serial killers are either mentally disturbed or devoid of a conscious... they didn't ask to be born or chose their illness... they didn't choose to be hated BC of something they can't control like chemical imbalance in their brain..... and are blamed ,hated and held responsible for what they can't help.

I don't understand Gods reasoning. He did say some are vessels for dishonor others for honor... so...

Regardless of whether or not you're a serial killer you can still understand morals. They are not some strange alien idea. Secondly I'm going with the position that Hitler is in hell. I can say I'm a christian, get baptized, go to church, etc but that doesn't mean you're christian. What matters is an internal and external conviction.

Basically I hold that judas had freewill in the matter. Positions come up and we choose which path to take.

Praying, going to church and even claiming to be a Christian no more makes you a Christian than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Back