jesus words

in the new testament jesus who is our salvation says God quite a lot.he also says God made both men and women.so if you look back to genesis only 1 God does this,the other makes women from a rib ,then tells you where gold is.!quite obvious who the good guy is.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus was the Word- Jesus was with God- Jesus was God- all things were made by God thru His Son Jesus :D

how can jesus be God?who did jesus pray to?why did God talk to jesus if he was the same?you confuse me!was jesus praying for himself?they both have Gods spirit so jesus is the son.i think i would believe jesus,He said it.and jesus was very careful in what he said.

jesus is LORD OF LORDS,KING OF KINGS.OUR SALVATION OUR HOPE AND DREAMS.and Gods son.but not God of Gods .1 GOD 1 LORD 1 SPIRIT IN BOTH,2 DIFFRENT PEOPLE.

You are trying to understand something incomprehensible to humans. Creation is finite; we have a beginning and an end. What God did in Christ is not possible for us to understand; how God can be both human and God at the same time...both spirit and body.

His spirit is God and his body is God. He has a human nature, also. He is fully God and fully human.

What was done in Christ, Satan never could have dreamed of. Satan thought of himself as very smart and wise. Satan thought with all certainty when he deceived Adam and Eve, that he destroyed the creation and all of us with it and that God could not bring about a remedy but God showed Satan just exactly how smart he was.

Nothing is impossible with God. Not even becoming both fully human and remaining fully God at the same time. Christ isn't 50% human and 50% God, or any other equation. He is 100% human and 100% God.

To try to rationalize it is to fall away from faith and get caught in a snare of the Devil. God is the only eternal being...without beginning or end. His creation; Lucifer...also known now as Satan, all the angels, the world, all people...the entire universe and everything in it, has had a beginning. We all had a beginning so we cannot fathom the things of the eternal God.

Do not get caught up in trying to prove God or Christ. Believe and live in faith. Anything else will cause eternal death.

you confuse me!

Yes I can see that you are confused- as I already explained Jesus though God walked as a man to show us what we can do when submitted completely to the Fathers will-
As you can see God created everything- but He still says let us- that is the Father Son and Holy Ghost- if you don't believe the bible why do you read it? I have demonstrated this to you over and over again but you seem to have a mental block on this issue- if you need help let me know- Larry

i am here to ask questions?.my God isnt a small God he is big.i dont get scared of by eternal damnation ,why would you say that?sometimes i look at some posts and there god looks small.

If seemed short with you in anyway please forgive me brother-

I am not sure what you are seeing but it is important to remember that the Lord walked the earth in humility and meekness as an example to us not as a sign of weakness:
Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

If Jesus was equal to God then He is God for none other can make this claim- there is no other who is in the form of God for there is none like our God- One awesome God- three manifestations of His Glory-
Jesus Himself said "Before Abraham was I AM"- the Jews knew what He was saying and wanted to stone Him for blasphemy- He was claiming to be their God the great I AM- He truely was Emmanuel-litterally God with us- does this make Him small-no- It took far more strength for love to stay on the cross and pay our price then it would have to come down- God is gentle and merciful to those He loves:
Mat 12:20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

He came to restore that which was lost - He did that with love - that is the side of God few knew until His sacrifice opened the way- there is nothing small or weak in our Lord and on His return He will not be manifest as a gentle Lamb but as an Almighty conquering King !

Smellycat I think it might be helpful to review the Names of God- the Hebrews had many Names for God, because He was so awesome they could not describe Him therefore they began to give Him Names according to the attributes He displayed to them- when Moses asked God " whom shall I say sent me?" God's reply was " tell them I AM sent you"- below is a link to a thread with that info- I pray you have a good day in Jesus Name Larry

http://www.christianforumsite.com/showthread.php?t=2665&highlight=Names

i do understand your posts,and i understand what others say about jesus.but i believe jesus words more because he never sinned.that speaks volumes,so if jesus says only the father is truly good,to me thats respect for his father.

No denying the respect and love- they have been One since before the beggining of time:D

i do understand your posts,and i understand what others say about jesus.but i believe jesus words more because he never sinned.that speaks volumes,so if jesus says only the father is truly good,to me thats respect for his father.

When he says only the father is good, he is speaking in the human nature. He and the father are one.

Consider this: even though Jesus is perfectly sinless and holy, he was baptized.

yes that is funny,jesus was baptised to fullfill scripture,i think this is hilarious and so did john,so what do you think of scripture?bit of a joke .

jesus said why does it say i must die.there was a lot of scripture jesus was upset with,so he drew a line under it .so if jesus is God like your trinity is saying ,then a lot of scripture in the bible is made up,seeing how jesus dismisses a lot of it.so where do you stand with nonsense scripture or jesus.you cant have it both ways.

No that was a natural reaction of His body not wanting to be crucified- remember His body was that of a man and nobody wants to feel pain of that magnitude- plus there was the biggest factor of all- Jesus knew that for the first time ever He would be seperated from the Father's presence by the sin that He had to bear- this was far more excruciating for Him that the physical torture- none of this would be easy, if it was we could have done it for ourselves- again I remind you Jesus walked as a man and the only supernatural power He manifested was thru the Holy Spirit- this was given as an example of how you and I should walk . I leave you with this- Jesus Himself delcared" I am the Father are One"- for this the jews wanted to crucify Him because He was telling them that He was indeed God- they understood exactly what he meant- there was no mistaking this statement to mean one in purpose because they already thought that mistakenly about themselves and would not have taken offense at that.

And oh yeah what is nobbled ?:eek:

i am here to ask questions?.my God isnt a small God he is big.i dont get scared of by eternal damnation ,why would you say that?sometimes i look at some posts and there god looks small.

I know you are studying, searching and trying to learn~
Try to explain what you meant by this so I can understand better~
Blessings, Violet

smellycat... your posts against the Trinity made me think of these famous words:

Twas brilig and the slithy tothes
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
All mimsys were the boro-groves
And the mumwraths did outgrabe
Beware the jabberwock my son
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch
Beware the jub-jub bird and shun
The frumious bandersnatch
With his vorpal sword in hand
Long the manxsome foe he sought
'Til rested he by the tum-tum tree
And stood a while a-thought
And as in oofish thought he stood
The jabberwock with eyes aflame
Came wiffling through the tulgey wood
And burbled as it came
One-two, one-two, and through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack
He left it dead and with it's head
He went galumphing back
Hast thou slain the jabberwock!?!?
Come to me my beamish boy!
Oh joyous day! Callou-callay!
He chortled in his joy. Twas brilig and the slithy tothes
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
All mimsys were the boro-groves
And the mumwraths did outgrabe"

Often when antitrinitarians write or talk, this is what thier words sounds like to me, but as soon as you make a valid, sensible objection to the Trinity, I would like to respond with words of the same type and order.... ;) so... seriously... state clearly and succinctly an objection against the Trinity, and lets try to address them one at a time...

i just dont understand were trinity comes from or God head for that matter?just made up words for father ,son,holy ghost.as for being aggainst a trinity how can you be aggainst something that isnt in any scripture,so it is a none event.

Back