Men and Women in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jesus said that us, His children, we'll be "like" angels in Heaven.
Like angels as in similar to them but not angels.

So angels are men, all of them, right?
As humans, we have both male and female.

Galatians 3;23;29

Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith.Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law. You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

God bless

for the sons of God ,came before God,and satan also.so even satan believed in Jesus,otherwise he could not talk to God.our future is the past.

So Jesus said that us, His children, we'll be "like" angels in Heaven.
Like angels as in similar to them but not angels.

So angels are men, all of them, right?
As humans, we have both male and female.

brace yourselves :p

since we'll be like angels, are women going to transform into men :p ?

And we'll all be men :p? or similar to "men" since all angels are a type of "male"

I wouldn't like it lol but just asking.

God bless =)

The referance to being like angels comes from the fact that like angels we will not get married or be married.

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.

Wow! Christian Commando You said that in Job 38:7 there is a clear distinction between male and female angels. I had no idea that there was female angels. I looked it up and I don't see the distinction yo speak of. Could you clarify that please? In fact I myself have never seen any scripture that refers to an angel as being any gender. The descriptions I find in the bible show them to be manlike in shape. No wings. But big. Strong powerfully build.
I need clarification here. Help? And thank you CC.

Maybe it would help more, if people were to look up the word "men", Man", etc in all the various Scriptures you can find in God's Word, because you'd be supprised to find, old ancient translations refer to many of those usages, refering to both male and female- (as in a single man to the "species" of man).

Remember, I mentioned the old ancient translations, not the more modern ones. There are enough changes or discrepancies in the modern translations that cause problems with understanding God's original Truths.

Know absolutely for sure, God would not create a partner of the man who is created in God's image, to change them later as a creature. All God speaks of in changing "man"- (species), in preparation for living forever is a "transformation" like Christ went thru- purification, perfection- sinful taking on sinlessness, corruption taking on incorruption, etc.

Thats it. There is no evidence to prove females would become neutral or male sex at transformation. Since Angels have been described as a gender, we should understand God respects gender as such, therefore, will not take that away from people- male or female, at physical death, or the ressurrection of thier bodies.

Fact is, God even shows some Angels having gender related names. Thus, just because God uses male Angels mostly in His Service for interactions with people on earth, does not mean there are not female Angels who serve God in His Temple, with other tasks in Heaven. And, most certainly, females have a much more musically vocal ability, as well as more beautiful mucical voices.

Gala. 3:26- "For ye are all the "Children" of God by faith in Jesus Christ." (Neither male nor female alone, both genders).

univac picked a very accurate Scripture in this respect. It does not say "son's", but "Children"- no gender specifically.

Denadii Cho-

Read the Scripture my friend- 38:7-

"When the morning stars sang together, and all the son's of God shouted for joy".

So, tell me Denadii Cho, who are these "mornig stars" if not Angels- (Female)?

Notice God declares "all the son's of God shouted for joy" which clearly relates to gender- (male).

Please do not use the "celestial planet definition. God asks Job in v 4- "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?"

I pointed out before, so please note this again- God laid the foundations of the earth first, before creating the rest of the planets of the universe- Gen. 1:2, 13- (3rd day after earth's foundations were laid).

Thus, the "morning stars" that sang, could not have been planets. Besides the fact Rev. 1:16, 20 proves "stars" are Angels and I also showed the translation earlier as well. I therefore ask others to go back and look over my posts closer, in order to understand what I shared originally.

To me, there is no question there are female Angels. Why? Take the time to look up most of the references where "man" as a species is being referenced when using man, men, son, sons etc and you'll find the old original Heb. and Greek/Aramaic translations refer to both men and women- (male and female).

I've witnessed over the years, alot more of this mentality of men trying to gain some form of control or authority position, by claiming women are not worthy whatsoever, because they also lose thier sexual gender at transformation. This is a lie of Satan and absolutely not true.

God did the first act of "creation" of man, in Gen. 1:27-

"So God "created"- (bring forth something from nothing), man in His own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created He them."

Those who argue God created both spirits of man as male is a lie. Right after God declares- "God created he him,", God declares "male and female created He them"- plural. plus a gender distinction.

This had to be "spirit bodies" with intelligence because A- God speaks to them both right after "creation". B- God declares in Chap. 2:7, God now "makes"- (combines that which already exists into something else), Adam's physical body first, then waits until awhile later to "make" the phys. body of Eve 2:20-25.

We've seen Biblical Scriptural words changed, translations changed, plus more since people decided they did not want to stay with old original Teachings of the Early Church. As a result, we see the "Body of Christ", considerably divided about translations, because so many people would rather go with thier own belief systems nowadays called "religions".

This is how we got Lutheran, Baptist, Methodist, Roman Catholic. Now a days, we also see subdivisions within all known Christian main line religions. Zion, St. John's, Northern, Southern, plus a whole lot more titles.

Then we have fundamentalist and liberal believers. Where is the Truth of God in all this?

Its spread out thru all faiths of the Christian believing Church. None of them preach the whole Truth of God, but, combine them all, just as having a husband and wife, the whole Truth can be discerned.

Now, if we want unity within the "Body", we need to go back to the old original Early Church Teachings. Teachings that come from the first 3 centuries of the Leaders of the Church Age. Why?

These Leaders all shared, in thier Commentaries -(as they are known by Christian Scholars), Teachings that came from either the exact first several Leaders of the foundational First Churchs started by the Apostles, to Leaders that were taught as the aprentices' of the Apostles.

If we believed in and followed those Teachings, we'd live alot more accurately to what God taught the Disciples/Apostles thru Christ.

All of the religions I mentioned above, have each of thier own variation of beliefs of what God declares in His Word. This is fine, if the followers will take the time to read, study and seek God for His Truth to be shown thru messages and Teachings they recieve in thier Church.

If we were to "search the Scriptures", as the Thesselonicans did to seek the Truth, we would arrive as a whole, in more unity as a "Body", with less division over beliefs.

Those early years listening to arguments was the driving force behind my fervent search with God to finding the closest possible Truths God originally taught, so I'd be less accountable for misleading others in my sharing. As a Minister called of God so many years ago, thats part of my responcibility. Then, to stand on those Truths.

Again as usaul, you can always go thru the Early Church Leaders who wrote Commentaries that included this topic, I can list here, if anyone is interested. I'm not interested in causing strife or division. But, others will have the burden of proving the sources they use to claim confirmation of Truth for thier sharing if wish to discuss such things.

I offer them of my own choice, so others don't have to ask. I'd appreciate the same respect, so we can work out a fesible acceptance of discernment of sources to be believed.

God Bless!!

Maybe it would help more, if people were to look up the word "men", Man", etc in all the various Scriptures you can find in God's Word, because you'd be supprised to find, old ancient translations refer to many of those usages, refering to both male and female- (as in a single man to the "species" of man).

Remember, I mentioned the old ancient translations, not the more modern ones. There are enough changes or discrepancies in the modern translations that cause problems with understanding God's original Truths.

Know absolutely for sure, God would not create a partner of the man who is created in God's image, to change them later as a creature. All God speaks of in changing "man"- (species), in preparation for living forever is a "transformation" like Christ went thru- purification, perfection- sinful taking on sinlessness, corruption taking on incorruption, etc.

Thats it. There is no evidence to prove females would become neutral or male sex at transformation. Since Angels have been described as a gender, we should understand God respects gender as such, therefore, will not take that away from people- male or female, at physical death, or the ressurrection of thier bodies.

Fact is, God even shows some Angels having gender related names. Thus, just because God uses male Angels mostly in His Service for interactions with people on earth, does not mean there are not female Angels who serve God in His Temple, with other tasks in Heaven. And, most certainly, females have a much more musically vocal ability, as well as more beautiful mucical voices.

Gala. 3:26- "For ye are all the "Children" of God by faith in Jesus Christ." (Neither male nor female alone, both genders).

univac picked a very accurate Scripture in this respect. It does not say "son's", but "Children"- no gender specifically.

Denadii Cho-

Read the Scripture my friend- 38:7-

"When the morning stars sang together, and all the son's of God shouted for joy".

So, tell me Denadii Cho, who are these "mornig stars" if not Angels- (Female)?

Notice God declares "all the son's of God shouted for joy" which clearly relates to gender- (male).

Please do not use the "celestial planet definition. God asks Job in v 4- "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?"

I pointed out before, so please note this again- God laid the foundations of the earth first, before creating the rest of the planets of the universe- Gen. 1:2, 13- (3rd day after earth's foundations were laid).

Thus, the "morning stars" that sang, could not have been planets. Besides the fact Rev. 1:16, 20 proves "stars" are Angels and I also showed the translation earlier as well. I therefore ask others to go back and look over my posts closer, in order to understand what I shared originally.

To me, there is no question there are female Angels. Why? Take the time to look up most of the references where "man" as a species is being referenced when using man, men, son, sons etc and you'll find the old original Heb. and Greek/Aramaic translations refer to both men and women- (male and female).

I've witnessed over the years, alot more of this mentality of men trying to gain some form of control or authority position, by claiming women are not worthy whatsoever, because they also lose thier sexual gender at transformation. This is a lie of Satan and absolutely not true.

God did the first act of "creation" of man, in Gen. 1:27-

"So God "created"- (bring forth something from nothing), man in His own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created He them."

Those who argue God created both spirits of man as male is a lie. Right after God declares- "God created he him,", God declares "male and female created He them"- plural. plus a gender distinction.

This had to be "spirit bodies" with intelligence because A- God speaks to them both right after "creation". B- God declares in Chap. 2:7, God now "makes"- (combines that which already exists into something else), Adam's physical body first, then waits until awhile later to "make" the phys. body of Eve 2:20-25.

We've seen Biblical Scriptural words changed, translations changed, plus more since people decided they did not want to stay with old original Teachings of the Early Church. As a result, we see the "Body of Christ", considerably divided about translations, because so many people would rather go with thier own belief systems nowadays called "religions".

This is how we got Lutheran, Baptist, Methodist, Roman Catholic. Now a days, we also see subdivisions within all known Christian main line religions. Zion, St. John's, Northern, Southern, plus a whole lot more titles.

Then we have fundamentalist and liberal believers. Where is the Truth of God in all this?

Its spread out thru all faiths of the Christian believing Church. None of them preach the whole Truth of God, but, combine them all, just as having a husband and wife, the whole Truth can be discerned.

Now, if we want unity within the "Body", we need to go back to the old original Early Church Teachings. Teachings that come from the first 3 centuries of the Leaders of the Church Age. Why?

These Leaders all shared, in thier Commentaries -(as they are known by Christian Scholars), Teachings that came from either the exact first several Leaders of the foundational First Churchs started by the Apostles, to Leaders that were taught as the aprentices' of the Apostles.

If we believed in and followed those Teachings, we'd live alot more accurately to what God taught the Disciples/Apostles thru Christ.

All of the religions I mentioned above, have each of thier own variation of beliefs of what God declares in His Word. This is fine, if the followers will take the time to read, study and seek God for His Truth to be shown thru messages and Teachings they recieve in thier Church.

If we were to "search the Scriptures", as the Thesselonicans did to seek the Truth, we would arrive as a whole, in more unity as a "Body", with less division over beliefs.

Those early years listening to arguments was the driving force behind my fervent search with God to finding the closest possible Truths God originally taught, so I'd be less accountable for misleading others in my sharing. As a Minister called of God so many years ago, thats part of my responcibility. Then, to stand on those Truths.

Again as usaul, you can always go thru the Early Church Leaders who wrote Commentaries that included this topic, I can list here, if anyone is interested. I'm not interested in causing strife or division. But, others will have the burden of proving the sources they use to claim confirmation of Truth for thier sharing if wish to discuss such things.

I offer them of my own choice, so others don't have to ask. I'd appreciate the same respect, so we can work out a fesible acceptance of discernment of sources to be believed.

God Bless!!

morning boqer Hebrew masculine noun meaning
1) morning, break of day
a) morning
1) of end of night

2) of coming of daylight
3) of coming of sunrise
4) of beginning of day
5) of bright joy after night of distress (fig.)
b) morrow, next day, next morning

Stars Hebrew kowkab masculine noun meaning

1) star
a) of Messiah, brothers, youth, numerous progeny, personification, God's omniscience (fig.)

I'm sorry my friend I still do not see any reference to female angels in that verse Job 38:7

What am I missing?

what I think is that CC is trying to show us that since they mentioned morning stars and then they mentioned sons of God. that's the distinction that morning stars refers apparently to female angels. and sons of God to male
since sons is a masculine term
and morning stars well.. since a masculine term comes after it of "sons" then according to CC morning stars should mean female.

I don't know if that's true, who knows, it could be, but it also could not be, but I really see no need to argue over this nor even care. There is absolutely no salvation in knowing that.

Ramsey-

Thats part of it, because Early Church Leaders spoke of that reference the same as I brought up. (Because thats where I got that part from).

Secondly- Denadii has taken the more modern interpretation which does not hold water to Early Church Teachings, nor old original translations.

Sorry Denadii, but you'll have to do better.

For reference, check out such Early Church Leaders such as Simeon, Euodius, Corneleus, Avilius, Clement, Zaachaus, Ignatius, Annanius, plus others. Very interesting reading people.

God Bless!!

"Sorry Denadii, but you'll have to do better." that was not needed.

Jesus would never say that to anyone.

May this thread be closed Moderators please.
God bless you all

as far as i know the sons of God took and daughter of man.to make giants etc.and also in job when the sons come to God satan comes also.

"Sorry Denadii, but you'll have to do better." that was not needed.

Jesus would never say that to anyone.

God bless you all

Yes , I think it is time ... Thankyou Ramsey. This topic has been well discussed.

Thankyou all for your participation.

I have to agree with Dusty and Ramsey. I am not saying that anyone is right or wrong, or that any certain persons are affecting this decision. This thread is one of those "mixed pot" threads, so to speak. It seems that the topic goes from one, to another, then to something else.

I will let the Mods deal with this.

God bless you all.

NTG

Thread Closed

God bless you all

THREAD CLOSED

This thread is being closed at the request of the OP.

The topic has been well discussed.

We thank all who participated.

If anyone has something new and constructive to add please pm a moderator and we will consider reopening the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back