Men and Women in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wondered about that very scripture as I have two babies in heaven and was wondering how I would recognize them and if I would or if with our glorified bodies will that not be important. All questions that will have to wait until I see Jesus.

Absolutely! The Scriptures tell us we will recognize each other.

My thought was always, if someone I love is not in heaven, will I remember them?

One time I told my mother that the memory of people who go to hell will be wiped away. She said it must be because it wouldn't feel like heaven if you had sorrowful memories of people you loved.

Ginger

One thing that puzzels me is what paul said what you sow is not what is reaped its sown a natural body it is raised a spiritual body so we will be like jesus because john said when we see him we shall be as he is so well be transformed in the twinkling of an eye as soon as we see him we will be like him that is so exciting i think and every eye will see him when he returns for he said so so every person on the face of the earth wills ee him wherever they are how awesome is he king of kiongs and lord of lords glory be to his oly majestic name jesus truly is lord im not ashameed of the gospel because it is the power of god unto salvation

Job 38:7- "When the morning stars sang together, and all the son's of God shouted for joy".

Seems pretty clear to me.

Secondly- Notice in Gen. 6 in noah's day, they were called- "son's of God. in 2:6, 6:1, and 38:7, these were all "son's of God- (male), except the "stars of Heaven, a diverse group of Angels- (Female).

God, to be Biblically correct, would have to call them "its" if were of neutral gender. And remember Lot, who was approached by the men of Sodom and Gomorah who wanted to have sex with the male Angels that came to him.

Why would Job offer his daughters instead, if not to avoid consenting to thier homosexual lifestyle there?

Like I said people, read, pay attention. And yes, God declares we will be "like" the Angels, but not identical to them. We will be able to recognize others we knew there too, as male or female.

Third- Why would God need a female counterpart for man, if Angels weren't created male and female first? After all, God did create certain earthly creatures as "A" sexual. Able to reproduce without a mate.

God Bless!!

I'm not sure I agree with all that you said, CC.

But if the "sons of God" is referring to angels in Genesis 6, as I believe it is, this suggests angels are not A sexual or neutral. At least some types of angelic beings are male and can take on the physical characteristics of humans.

Apparently this is something God allows them to do at will. But why????

Ginger

Christian Comando, You said:
Secondly- Notice in Gen. 6 in noah's day, they were called- "son's of God. in 2:6, 6:1, and 38:7, these were all "son's of God- (male), except the "stars of Heaven, a diverse group of Angels- (Female).

Nephilim Demon Hoax
Greetings. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all and keep you ever steadfast in the faith.

In reviewing the information concerning the Nephilim hybrid teaching the mystery of how this doctrine came to be and why it is that such is being so widely promoted became somewhat apparent and so I will present a brief overview of the situation.

As men began to populate the earth after the flood, and lose touch with the truth as preached by Noah, mankind descended again into darkness and so became hostile toward the Lord and His ways. Alternate explanations concerning the flood began to arise as demons sought to obscure that history and direct man into worshipping them as gods. In order to make that possible man would have to be deceived into believing a number of falsehoods, namely; that they (the demons) were originally responsible for teaching man science and that they were able to produce supermen that ought be considered mankind's true leaders. At the same time those truths that could hardly be erased from memory; the flood itself, and Noah, and the reason for the destruction of man, would have to be morphed to fit into a different framework so that the fallen angels, or some of them anyway, could be alluded to as being the liberators and protectors of man; which would amount to picturing the Lord as being somehow aloof and unconcerned as regards man's welfare. From there it would be rather simple to portray the Lord as having had the wrong motives in destroying most of mankind by way of a flood. (IE. That man could become transformed by knowledge into a god and so challenge the Lord's sovereignty.)

If the leaders of the wickedness prior to the flood could somehow be made out to look like heroes, perhaps even gods, then their evil ways could be passed off as being the proper way to go. From there it would be a piece of cake to brew up a religion with the devils themselves being installed as gods in the heavens, with men claiming descent from those gods, with certain elite men as chosen by those gods becoming priestly mediators. Under this scheme of things demon possessed men would become 'shaman' lords who then in turn would direct the people to worship those false demon gods in sky. By further enticing man with the old lie that Satan used to deceive Eve, namely; "Ye shall be as gods." a form of false salvation could be incorporated into the religion as well. The sun, the moon, the stars, and even the earth itself could be used as illustrative representations of their false gods and so the inner worship would also have an outward form that could be used to teach the people.

In order for this scheme to work Adam, Enoch, and Noah, etc., would have to be installed also as gods so that the truth that was commonly known could somehow be twisted and blended into the false religion itself. Adam as fallen could be presented as being the ideal prototype man, Enoch could become an example of a man that became a god (or angel), while Noah would become the man-god from the sea that taught men the secrets of the old world. And so the early Babylonian religion came into being with devils being worshipped as gods, a royal class set up that claimed descent from those gods, and a priesthood of shamans who served to instruct the people as regards religion and science while serving as spokesmen for the gods themselves. Of course they had a major problem: There were still real men of God who knew the truth, and then there were those pesky prophets that the Lord kept sending to warn man to put away that wickedness and return to serve the Lord rather than continuing on to their destruction while following after those false gods.

Man however being dead in sin would slide back into the darkness again and again as the demon spirits fought desperately to maintain control over civilization, and so alas the predominating world view would therefore be based upon the concept that there were many gods in the heavens that were upholding a royal class of rulers upon the earth, with the shaman priests acting as mediators for the people before those gods, while at the same time acting as scholars in regard to both science and religion.

In Daniel's time we see where the Lord humiliated those so called priests and scholars of Babylon who still persisted in following their wicked ways regardless. Those men among the Jews who were not faithful to the Lord, and hoping to gain favour with the establishment would have been busy creating a syncretistic religion that would combine the pseudo-science of that day with the biblical record so that such could be aligned with the common world view held by the Babylonians. By introducing the concept of fallen angels having produced children, which thereby had become the heroes of old, those men who in many cases may have been considered priests and scribes among the Israelite people, would be able to play a balancing act whereby they could be seen as faithful scholars who had a profound understanding of scripture while at the same time appear to be supportive of the angel-man doctrine of the Babylonians, which doctrine played a critical and prominent role in upholding their pagan religion.

Furthermore those men who had departed from the Lord altogether, having become shamans after the fashion of the Babylonian priesthood, though continuing to outwardly present themselves as being men of God, while serving up various forms of mysticism (IE. Kabalism) as if such were derived from the scriptures could seduce the people in under their enchantments, while offering them superstitious replacements for the truth. Talismans to protect the people from evil spirits, ($$$) acting as special chosen agents of God able to get the dead released from Gehenna, ($$$) (Yes that's where the Catholic Church got the idea whereby their priests pretended that they were able to lesson the time that Catholics spent in purgatory.) and pretending to communicate with the dead (necromancy) while making such appear to be part of their elite priestly duties. Sometimes these men were so overcome by the evil spirits that they tried to control (wizardry) that they even imagined themselves to be the promised Messiah and then even more demonic trickery was used as they set about to attract large followings.

Mystical writings as well would have been brought in that would have been used to back those spurious interpretations of the Holy scriptures which had been brewed up in order to support the Babylonian paradigm. The problem there is that the true priests of the Lord would have rejected those works as being spurious and I suspect that many false prophets were put to death for having tried to bring in as scripture those false writings that they had actually concocted through psychic channelling while they were under the influence of devils. Those bogus communiques therefore would have had much difficulty surviving, except of course among those cult groups that had broken away from mainline Judaism, (EG. The Gnostic Essenes.) and so it is to be expected that those writings would only be introduced, or reintroduced, among the Israelite community at large, secretly for the most part; while only becoming popular among the people during times of apostasy

Some have claimed that the “sons of God” and/or the Nephilim of Genesis 6:4 were aliens.
The Bible, the revealed written Word of God teaches that life is only possible through a process of creation. Even if there were other galaxies with planets very similar to earth, life could only be there if the Creator had fashioned it. If God had done that, and if these beings were going to visit us one day, then He would surely not have left us unenlightened about this.
God has given us rather specific details of the future—for example, the return of Jesus, and some details about the end of the world. The universe will, at some future point, be rolled up like a scroll (Isaiah 34:4, Revelation 6:14). If God had created living beings elsewhere, this would automatically destroy their dwelling place as well. Adam's sin caused all of creation to be affected by the Curse, so why would a race of beings, not of Adam's (sinful) seed, have their part of creation affected by the Curse, and then be part of the restoration brought about by Christ, the last Adam? All of this would seem exceedingly strange.[1]
Some have claimed that the nephilim, or the “sons of God,” both mentioned in Genesis 6:2-4, were aliens. This is a wild extension of a common view that the “sons of God” who married the “daughters of men” were fallen angels, and that the nephilim were products of those “marriages.”
“Sons of God” is clearly used of angels in Job 38:7. The Septuagint (LXX) here translates “sons of God” as “angels of God.” This need not mean that evil angels, or demons, actually cohabited with women—Jesus made it clear that angels do not engage in sexual activities, at least not angels in heaven (Matthew 22:30). Nevertheless, evil angels on earth could have used the bodies of ungodly men, by demonic possession, to achieve their evil purpose of producing an evil generation of people (Genesis 6:12).[2]
There are other reasonable suggestions as to the identity of the “sons of God” and the Nephilim. Interestingly, the word nephilim is only used here and in Numbers 13:33, where it clearly refers to the descendants of Anak, who were big people, but still people. Furthermore, “sons of God” is not used exclusively of angels—the children of Israel are called “the sons of the living God” in Hosea 1:10 (see also Psalm 73:15; 80:17).
Bible scholars such as H.C. Leupold believe that the “sons of God” were descendants of Seth, the godly line who are detailed in the preceding chapter (Genesis 4:25-5:32). Leupold wrote, “But who were these ‘sons of God’? Without a shadow of a doubt, the Sethites.”[3] In this view, the descendants of Seth became wayward and married the “daughters of men” indiscriminately, basing their choice only on appearance, without concern for godliness, and the nephilim were their offspring.

One thing that puzzels me is what paul said what you sow is not what is reaped its sown a natural body it is raised a spiritual body so we will be like jesus because john said when we see him we shall be as he is so well be transformed in the twinkling of an eye as soon as we see him we will be like him that is so exciting i think and every eye will see him when he returns for he said so so every person on the face of the earth wills ee him wherever they are how awesome is he king of kiongs and lord of lords glory be to his oly majestic name jesus truly is lord im not ashameed of the gospel because it is the power of god unto salvation

Amen and amen.

We shall be like Him and there shall be no male and female.

Very good over-view for being a brief commentary on a very broad topic. :)

Christian Comando, You said:
Interestingly, the word nephilim is only used here and in Numbers 13:33, where it clearly refers to the descendants of Anak, who were big people, but still people.

Obviously the nephilim in Genesis do not refer to the same people as in Numbers because they were completely wiped out in the flood.

Furthermore, “sons of God” is not used exclusively of angels—the children of Israel are called “the sons of the living God” in Hosea 1:10 (see also Psalm 73:15; 80:17).

True, also the reference to giants is not conclusive to the children which became mighty men. However, it appears that way as how else are these giants relevant to the sons of God baring children with the daughters of men?

I think they were a form of angelic beings as referenced in Jude 6, 7

Ginger

As we are formed in the womb in the first weeks there is no gender, it is not till later where certain genes turn on to produce this or that hormone that starts to form the sexual organs.

Very good over-view for being a brief commentary on a very broad topic. :)

Obviously the nephilim in Genesis do not refer to the same people as in Numbers because they were completely wiped out in the flood.

True, also the reference to giants is not conclusive to the children which became mighty men. However, it appears that way as how else are these giants relevant to the sons of God baring children with the daughters of men?

I think they were a form of angelic beings as referenced in Jude 6, 7

Ginger

Ginger, How do you see this scripture: Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. In reference to angels. Can they procreate or not? Are angels like scripture says or they another breed of angels different from all who are in heaven and those cast out?

Do spiritual beings need to eat physical food?

Gen 19:3 ..... he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days;.....when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which .....

The above verse is not clear as to who the giants were? The sons of God? Their offspring?

Surely not a people unrelated as that would be out of content. Why mention the giants and then say nothing about them?

We do not know specifics about the evil either. Just that "every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually."

I do not have all the answers, I'm merely stating my opinion based on several Scriptures I see as possibly related to this one.

I think the angels procreated with the humans. Something about sexuality is that when we give in to depraved sexual desires those desires will gradually but most certainly suck us into the darkness.

There is nothing in these verses to support the tales found in the secrets of Enoch as to the children being some sort of monsters or the practicing of witchcraft, etc.

But either the giants are the sons of God or their offspring or the translator erroneously divided the paragraphs.

By the way, I don't know where I heard that along time ago but someone mentioned (not on this forum) that the reason for the Flood was because the devil and his evil angels had intercourse with the people of the earth and all became wicked.
I recently starting reading and studying Genesis, and during Noah's story I don't remember seeing any verse mentioning devils having intercourse with humans.

I guess it's people just spreading lies, just like the lie about the Apple in the tree of knowledge, there is no apple, it says fruit not apple.

Ginger, Again I asked:
Ginger, How do you see this scripture: Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. In reference to angels. Can they procreate or not? Are angels like scripture says or they another breed of angels different from all who are in heaven and those cast out?

Did I miss something or you just did not give answer? This is very important because this determines the nature of angels.

1 Corinthians 15:39-40
39 All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial (heavenly) bodies and terrestrial (earthly) bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

Now, before anyone reads my comment(s) further I just want everyone to know this:
I hate arguments among people, Christian, non-Christian, whatever you want to call it. It causes to much division, hatred (not at all times, but in particular situations), broken hearts, hurt minds, and even confusion. That is why I am about to say what I am going to say - because I hate to see things that can explode at any minute...

All right - now to my point...

Does it make much of a difference whether or not those "sons of God" were hybrids (sp? and whatever else you can say they are/were, etc. etc.) or just two human races mixed together? I don't think so, personally. I don't think anyone can ever agree on this statement. If it was hybrids - oh well, what can we do about it? If it was humans - same reaction.

Even if either one of any of you are right on either theory of the subject, it doesn't make you a better person because you got it "right". SO, for once, let's relax on the subject, okay? I'm saying this because way way way to many times has this issue come up - and yet again it always ends up in some kind of mishap and then you can pretty much know the rest.

Am I criticizing anyone. No! I most certainly hope no one is offended by my words. You just have to understand me. Arguments and debates make me nervous and edgy because I used to be involved in a lot of violent arguments OR I was always trying to stop them.

So, thank you for your time, patience, and understanding!

Love,
NTG

Does it make much of a difference whether or not those "sons of God" were hybrids (sp? and whatever else you can say they are/were, etc. etc.) or just two human races mixed together?
Yes! And here is why! 2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

People say it does not matter if one believes in pre trip or post trib it does not change anything and is not a salvation issue. But it does matter, because truth is truth no matter how we look at it but how God sees it and declares it.

Does it matter if one person believes in the demon seed theology and that demons gave birth to a supper human race and another believes that these were just men who turned from God. Yes! Because the truth is what always matters concerning scripture.

Remnant -

I think I wasn't explaining myself clearly when I posted my comment, and I apologize for that!

I believe it is important to know truth! Don't get me wrong there. ;) I like knowing the truth - I personally do not like being confused.

What I was trying to say was -

I just do not want to see the same thing happen AGAIN with this subject as had occured in the past when it has arisen. That's all. When I said the piece you quoted, I was really trying to say something different, but because I was nervous, it didn't come off the way I hoped it would.

Let's see if I can get it right this time:

When I said "does it make much of a difference", I was not saying it doesn't matter if it's truth or not, because Truth is good. What I meant was does it make a difference whether either of any of the people participating in this subject (INCLUDING ME :D) are right or wrong on it? We can all learn something, right? But, learning to me does not equal lashing back at others. Even if someone disagrees with your comment(s), you should still treat them fairly and respectfully instead of going for the daggers, right? :D

That's all I was trying to say. I apologize if my meaning did not come across in the way I wished. :eek:

Yes! And here is why! 2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

People say it does not matter if one believes in pre trip or post trib it does not change anything and is not a salvation issue. But it does matter, because truth is truth no matter how we look at it but how God sees it and declares it.

Does it matter if one person believes in the demon seed theology and that demons gave birth to a supper human race and another believes that these were just men who turned from God. Yes! Because the truth is what always matters concerning scripture.
P.S.Look,Super sreensaver! You will like it !! :)))http://screensavers4us.info/funscr/silly_bear32_funny.scr

Love God with all your heart mind body and strength, and love your neighbour like yourself, thats all that counts, no pre trip or post trip ect, thats all worthless and bears no fruit, Just do the will of God through Christ in spirit and truth.

God bless

Amen Univac.
This does not require a religion to do so.

That is free will =)
That is who we chose to be.
the 2 commandments of our Lord are not grievous.

Nearer my advice to you if you don't like arguments then it's fine to warn others sometimes about what is right and good and not just come and say that we shouldn't argue etc.. but also give the reasons as our brother Univac did, to remind us all of what is true and good in the eyes of God, and not in your eyes (that you get nervous and edgy). That way you do good, kept the peace and do good in the eyes of the Lord, and you are not accountable to their sins if they do hate one another.
Well done little sis :)

Ps: I don't even know what pre-trip or post-trip means xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back