Moving past this hurt & bitterness seems difficult :/

I agree with what God teaches us in the entire body of scripture. He teaches us that we who are women in the Body of Christ are equally enabled by Holy Spirit in the callings and giftings and special anointings alongside men...as Eve was able to the task of working alongside Adam...equally able, before the Fall. It's Jesus that erases the old boundaries for the New Man in Christ. Far too many Christians do not perceive this strong truth.
HELP us all Lord Jesus. Amen

I've prayed to god over and over T help me forgive BC she isnt gonna do the right thing, I tried and got shut down... And he hasn't done anything.

Forgiveness is something that God cannot help you to do. Its something that you have to train yourself to do. If the thoughts of unforgiveness keep coming into your mind then you have to do as 2 Corinthians 10:5 says and cast it down, take it captive or in our time refuse to allow yourself to think it.

The devil is tormenting you, and you are accepting it as if its God's fault. I know it hurts, but forgiveness is an act of obedience. And its your choice. You cannot live your life, or base your choices of whether or not to obey God on the basis of the other person's attitude, choices, or if you see God correcting them or not. God may have already spoken to her, but just like you she has to make her own choices. When you get to heaven and God asks you why did you not forgive this person, if you say because she didn't change...it will not be an acceptable answer. We all are responsible for obeying God, and it has nothing to do with anyone but you and Him.

Just as if you were stopped by a police officer for speeding, and you said well i was just doing it because everyone else did....do you think you will get out of the ticket? More than likely not.

I will be praying for you
Blessings

While we all may not agree on a lot of biblical subjects but can we all at least agree on the facts that Jesus is Lord, savior, and the soon coming king?
No need for this. Error is error and in this case it is heresy. We are end time Christians. We are able to expose heresy and stand on the truth despite popular opinion...or the world and some Christians twisting Paul's words into something evil.

Brother, can a "women" teach Sunday school? Can a "women" be a "deacon" ?
No and no.

1 Tim 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence
1 Tim 3:1-2 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work 2. Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife,
1 Tim 3:12 A deacon must be faithful to his wife and must manage his children and his household well.

Paul could not be clearer. Now Paul loved woman. So for any woman rights activist (cough Christian) to assume this is derogatory ....:rolleyes:.

Part 2: And it hurts when my bros who still go , come back and talk about all the exciting things they did...

Its hard not to want to cave in and go back...but i deserve to be treated well, esp if everyone else was....

I'm just having difficulty,continuing BC ..its like someone doesn't think ur worth an apology... And god still talks to her and makes things happen to her, when he's just silent with me..

Idk, I mean I'm going to keep going BC to stop and fail is what she would want to see, and even with school ,though its difficult...they dont want to see me D well...but I dont want to give them the satisfaction of seeing me stop.
You must have a small church if you have bathed the pastor. If so leave. If its large and you just close friends, attend the social functions only.

Everyone in a high position says God speaks to them. They also say God gives them revelations that He does not give you. They have powers that you do not have. Well they have to say this or make you think this because without this 'they' will not have your attention. They want 'your' attention. Because without it they are nothing.

Go to a proper church already! Everyone in my church is treated with respect and love. If anyone has an issue with anyone we have 3-4 elders that can be approached and have disputes properly settled in love and according to scripture.

A woman can't head a man or men so she's can't be in the office of a pastor. She is to be headed by a man and not head a man. God called it that way, he didn't ask us our thoughts on the matter so it doesn't matter what we think about it I have learned in my walk with God to just agree with him for my betterment, he will not change his word nor his ways to suit us. He is the almighty God, and he changes not. I am simply just agreeing with the almighty.

Agreed my sister! And that is exactly what I think and understand as well. It has nothing to do whatsoever with what we want but everything with what God has said whether we like it or not.

No and no.

1 Tim 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence
1 Tim 3:1-2 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work 2. Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife,
1 Tim 3:12 A deacon must be faithful to his wife and must manage his children and his household well.

Paul could not be clearer. Now Paul loved woman. So for any woman rights activist (cough Christian) to assume this is derogatory ....:rolleyes:.

Agreed.

I've prayed to god over and over T help me forgive BC she isnt gonna do the right thing, I tried and got shut down... And he hasn't done anything.

As I said.............move on to another church. Visit several and find one where the Pastor stands up, opens his Bible and says to you.....
"Turn to Matthew 7:1-12 and lets see what GOD SAYS TO US TODAY".

Find one where the pastor says that he does not care what YOU think, here is what God has said.

Brother, can a "women" teach Sunday school? Can a "women" be a "deacon" ?
NO!.

What part of 1 Tim 3:1-7 is confusing??????............
"This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?

How in the world can anyone get out of the Bible verses posted that a woman is the same as a man and can be a Pastor.

It has NOTHING to do with an anointing. It has everything to do with obedience.

Now before you and the others jump up and down remember........I did not write those verses!!!!

Nonsense. Woman are gifted for the role of pastor just as men are.

Not so in any way. IF you choose to believe that then you are in rebellion to God's Word. It is just that simple.

"This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife............".

In the grammatical Greek of the original, “The husband of one wife”: Literally in Greek a “one woman man.”

NO!.

"This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?

How in the world can anyone get out of the Bible verses posted that a woman is the same as a man and can be a Pastor.

It has NOTHING to do with an anointing. It has everything to do with obedience.

Now before you and the others jump up and down remember........I did not write those verses!!!!
Ever hear of a women called "Phoebe"? She was a "deacon" in the Church at Cenchreae.

Rom 16:1 I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a deacon of the church in Cenchreae. (NIV)

Are you telling me, not even women are allowed to teach the kids in Sunday school?

No and no.

No where in the Bible will you find that "man" has "authority", or is the "head" of any women except in "marriage"
There is no Greek word denoting the difference between "man" and "husband". Neither is there a word for "woman", and " wife"
The "Weymouth" does get it right.

1 CORINTHIANS 11:3
3 I would have you know, however, that of every man

Christ is the head, that the head of a woman is her husband, and that the head of Christ is God. (WEYMOUTH)

This scripture is talking about a "husband", and "wife" situation, not a man and some other woman in the Church. The word "woman" would be speaking to "wifes" and the man would be a her "husband. Which is why in verse 13 it talks about Adam, and Eve who were married.

1Ti 2:11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.
1Ti 2:12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.
1Ti 2:13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.

We have the samething spoken of in this scripture.

1Co 14:34 Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
1Co 14:35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Women (wife) are to be silent in Church, and if they learn any thing they are to ask their "husbands" at home, not while the Church services is going on.
The word "women" should be "wife". Wife's are to be silent in the Churches not "women". The only time a man is the head of a women is in "marriage", but never in the Church. How do I know this?

Gal 3:27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

In the Church there is no "male", or "female", so there is no such a thing as a man having authority over a women for there is no woman or man in Christ.

All those scriptures that you see where it says, "if a man desires to be a bishop, or deacon, are ALL taking about a "husband" not man or male. It always makes mention that this "husband" only has "one" "wife", not many wife's., or a man. There are no restrictions on women being a deacon, or pastors.

Ever hear of a women called "Phoebe"? She was a "deacon" in the Church at Cenchreae.

Rom 16:1 I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a deacon of the church in Cenchreae. (NIV)

Are you telling me, not even women are allowed to teach the kids in Sunday school?
Was she an ordained deacon?

Did you know that the verse you used from Romans is the #1 verse quoted by those who want to see women deacons and pastors. You see, when what we want is not clear, we stretch out to accept what may or may not be true.

The problem with this verse is there is no specific specifications given of a church office for her or any record of her being ordained as a deacon.

It has generally been understood for all of these years that women such as Phoebe were viewed as being the wives of deacons or even Godly widows who were supported financially by the church.

We already know that the qualifications of a pastor and deacon were given by Paul and they were specifically for a MAN. By that direction from Paul to the churces of that day, the office of deacon was not available to a woman.

Can a woman teach a sunday school class you ask? I have always said YES, provided that all the men in that class would have been asked it they wanted to teach that class.

That would satify the Bible directions of women not upsurping the authority of the man in that particular class. That being the case I would not see any problem.

Was she an ordained deacon?

Did you know that the verse you used from Romans is the #1 verse quoted by those who want to see women deacons and pastors. You see, when what we want is not clear, we stretch out to accept what may or may not be true.

The problem with this verse is there is no specific specifications given of a church office for her or any record of her being ordained as a deacon.

It has generally been understood for all of these years that women such as Phoebe were viewed as being the wives of deacons or even Godly widows who were supported financially by the church.

We already know that the qualifications of a pastor and deacon were given by Paul and they were specifically for a MAN. By that direction from Paul to the churces of that day, the office of deacon was not available to a woman.

Can a woman teach a sunday school class you ask? I have always said YES, provided that all the men in that class would have been asked it they wanted to teach that class.

That would satify the Bible directions of women not upsurping the authority of the man in that particular class. That being the case I would not see any problem.
Brother if the Bible says "Phoebe" was a "deacon" then she was a deacon in this Church. The word "man", is not talking about "men,as male" but as a "husband" , which is why it ALWAYS makes sure that this "husband" only has "one" wife". Any married person wanting to be in this office would have to married to only one person.

Brother the Church is not a building, but is made up of people. Any two or three gathered together would be considered a Church. Teaching Sunday school whether or not it is in a small class room is still considered a Church gathering. Women teaching in a small class room as apposed to a bigger sanctuary, there is no difference. Who ever came up with this is not thinking right. Women can teach just as much as any man, for there is no male, or female in Christ.

Rom 16:12 Greet those workers in the Lord, Tryphaena and Tryphosa. Greet the beloved Persis, who has worked hard in the Lord.

These three names are all "women" who labored hard in the Lord!!! They had to have some kind of ministry, as no body labors in the Lord with out a a ministry.

No where in the Bible will you find that "man" has "authority", or is the "head" of any women except in "marriage"
There is no Greek word denoting the difference between "man" and "husband". Neither is there a word for "woman", and " wife"
The "Weymouth" does get it right.

1 CORINTHIANS 11:3
3 I would have you know, however, that of every man

Christ is the head, that the head of a woman is her husband, and that the head of Christ is God. (WEYMOUTH)

This scripture is talking about a "husband", and "wife" situation, not a man and some other woman in the Church. The word "woman" would be speaking to "wifes" and the man would be a her "husband. Which is why in verse 13 it talks about Adam, and Eve who were married.

1Ti 2:11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.
1Ti 2:12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.
1Ti 2:13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.

We have the samething spoken of in this scripture.

1Co 14:34 Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
1Co 14:35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Women (wife) are to be silent in Church, and if they learn any thing they are to ask their "husbands" at home, not while the Church services is going on.
The word "women" should be "wife". Wife's are to be silent in the Churches not "women". The only time a man is the head of a women is in "marriage", but never in the Church. How do I know this?

Gal 3:27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

In the Church there is no "male", or "female", so there is no such a thing as a man having authority over a women for there is no woman or man in Christ.

All those scriptures that you see where it says, "if a man desires to be a bishop, or deacon, are ALL taking about a "husband" not man or male. It always makes mention that this "husband" only has "one" "wife", not many wife's., or a man. There are no restrictions on women being a deacon, or pastors.

I am sorry my brother but you are catagorically wrong. It is your opinion ans what YOU want it to be but it is not what the Scriptures in fact say.

The Word of God proclaims in 1 Tim. 2:11-12........
“A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent".

In the church, God assigns different roles to men and women. This is a result of the way mankind was created and the way in which sin entered the world and that is found in 1 Timothy 2:13–14. God, through the apostle Paul, restricts women from serving in roles of teaching and/or having spiritual authority over men. This precludes women from serving as pastors over men, which definitely includes preaching to them, teaching them publicly, and exercising spiritual authority over them as a deacon or pastor.

The reasoning you are using to compare husbands and wives to church positions is just plain wrong.

YOUR objection is that Paul is only referring to husbands and wives, not men and women in general. The Greek words for “woman” and “man” in 1 Timothy 2 could refer to husbands and wives; however, the basic meaning of the words is broader than that. Further, the same Greek words are used in verses 8–10. Are only husbands to lift up holy hands in prayer without anger and disputing (verse 8)? Are only wives to dress modestly, have good deeds, and worship God (verses 9–10)? Of course not. Verses 8–10 clearly refer to all men and women, not just husbands and wives. There is nothing in the context that would indicate a narrowing to husbands and wives in verses 11–14.
I am sure that you would like to make a similar argument using Priscilla and Phoebe in the New Testament. In Acts 18, Priscilla and Aquila are presented as faithful ministers for Christ. Priscilla’s name is mentioned first, perhaps indicating that she was more prominent in ministry than her husband. Did Priscilla and her husband teach the gospel of Jesus Christ to Apollos? Yes, in their home they “explained to him the way of God more adequately” (Acts 18:26). Does the Bible ever say that Priscilla pastored a church or taught publicly or became the spiritual leader of a congregation of saints? No.
In Romans 16:1, Phoebe is called a “deacon” (or “servant”) in the church and is highly commended by Paul. But, as with Priscilla, there is nothing in Scripture to indicate that Phoebe was a pastor or a teacher of men in the church. It just is not there my brother.

I am sorry my brother but you are catagorically wrong. It is your opinion ans what YOU want it to be but it is not what the Scriptures in fact say.

The Word of God proclaims in 1 Tim. 2:11-12........
“A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent".

In the church, God assigns different roles to men and women. This is a result of the way mankind was created and the way in which sin entered the world and that is found in 1 Timothy 2:13–14. God, through the apostle Paul, restricts women from serving in roles of teaching and/or having spiritual authority over men. This precludes women from serving as pastors over men, which definitely includes preaching to them, teaching them publicly, and exercising spiritual authority over them as a deacon or pastor.

The reasoning you are using to compare husbands and wives to church positions is just plain wrong.

YOUR objection is that Paul is only referring to husbands and wives, not men and women in general. The Greek words for “woman” and “man” in 1 Timothy 2 could refer to husbands and wives; however, the basic meaning of the words is broader than that. Further, the same Greek words are used in verses 8–10. Are only husbands to lift up holy hands in prayer without anger and disputing (verse 8)? Are only wives to dress modestly, have good deeds, and worship God (verses 9–10)? Of course not. Verses 8–10 clearly refer to all men and women, not just husbands and wives. There is nothing in the context that would indicate a narrowing to husbands and wives in verses 11–14.
I am sure that you would like to make a similar argument using Priscilla and Phoebe in the New Testament. In Acts 18, Priscilla and Aquila are presented as faithful ministers for Christ. Priscilla’s name is mentioned first, perhaps indicating that she was more prominent in ministry than her husband. Did Priscilla and her husband teach the gospel of Jesus Christ to Apollos? Yes, in their home they “explained to him the way of God more adequately” (Acts 18:26). Does the Bible ever say that Priscilla pastored a church or taught publicly or became the spiritual leader of a congregation of saints? No.
In Romans 16:1, Phoebe is called a “deacon” (or “servant”) in the church and is highly commended by Paul. But, as with Priscilla, there is nothing in Scripture to indicate that Phoebe was a pastor or a teacher of men in the church. It just is not there my brother.

This is why we use "context" to find what is being said. If there is no word to describe wife / women, or husband / man then context and other scriptures are used to find what is being said.

1Co 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

Paul refers to "women" "praying", and "prophesying" in the Church. That would not make any sense if he meant in another chapter not to let women ever speak in the Church, and then he says it OK here, unless our thinking is wrong in what scriptures are telling us, which it is.

Maybe the Holy Spirit got it wrong in allowing "women" to speak in the Church.

Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Back