New World Order, Environmentalism, Conspiracy theory etc.

No, I mean the picture boltardy posted. The rape of europa. Sorry.

With the joining together of nations, actually whats going to happen according to some is the worlds going to be divided into ten economic zones, not just europe. For example, nz going to join with australia, actually some of it already is...our flags are already so similar.

There is nothing much we can do in the physical to stop it as the powers that be have already decided, not matter what ppl think. But in the spiritual, we do not need to be part of it. And if out faith is strong and gets tested we will not join it. Eg. Mark of the beast. Many will lay down their lives to save others and many already are being matryred. Those that want to save their own lives will lose it. They may gain the world, but lose their soul.

Resurrection.

Please do not deny the resurrection by calling it some other name. Jesus died and rose again, so will we.

It is obvious that many have sold out their souls to anti christ already, esp if some are giving death threats to christians.

Resurrection.

Please do not deny the resurrection by calling it some other name. Jesus died and rose again, so will we.

Lanolin, it would be much easier on yourself and on others, if when you are replying to a post, that you click on the "reply" tab so that we can see who you are responding to. Your replies are always disconnected and difficult to place.

And FYI, I don't think anyone was denying the resurrection.

It is obvious that many have sold out their souls to anti christ already, esp if some are giving death threats to christians.
Whether they make death threats to christians or not, anyone who does not have the spirit of Christ, already belongs the antichrist.

All in all, while I had heard before that the EU might be the "revived Roman Empire, I'm not sure I have paid attention to the particulars of why people think so. The blatant use of such symbols is to me, at least, surprising and does lend support to that. As for polls, these days - it's almost bizarre how wrong they seem to be getting.

All in all, while I had heard before that the EU might be the "revived Roman Empire, I'm not sure I have paid attention to the particulars of why people think so. The blatant use of such symbols is to me, at least, surprising and does lend support to that. As for polls, these days - it's almost bizarre how wrong they seem to be getting.
Most people talk about it as the revived Roman Empire, but I personally disagree with that terminology.

In my perspective, the Roman Empire has never ceased, therefore never needed reviving.
All that has happened is that Rome has changed its form, and metamorphasised into the Church of Rome. In the image of Nebuchadnezzar's dream, the final world empire which divides into the ten kingdoms, is represented by the two legs and ten toes. So what are these two legs? Most theologians talk of the eastern and western empires, but that distorts the image. To match such history, the legs should have huge portions missing to match the demise of those empires, a long period of nothing, and then a later revival of Rome.

In contrast, I believe that the two legs of that image have always been there standing side by side in the form of the Roman religious empire and the Roman political empire both belonging the Papacy.
In the centuries since Christ, Rome has effectively been the controlling centre of the known world. Sometimes one leg is dominant and sometimes the other. ie, there are times when the Pope has command of the armies of Rome, and there are times various kings are control the army as it strives to dominate Europe and the world.
The current EU is a deeply Catholic project, and it matches the woman on the beast in Revelation. That image shows the church prostituting itself with all the kings of the world, a description that magnificently describe the Vatican's relationship with kings and presidents today and throughout history.

The current EU is a deeply Catholic project, and it matches the woman on the beast in Revelation. That image shows the church prostituting itself with all the kings of the world, a description that magnificently describe the Vatican's relationship with kings and presidents today and throughout history.

How so? (on the above). The video I posted indicates from a military strategy (right word?) that the EU will be a model for what is proposed globally and I can see how that would work. But as @Lanolin posted, the EU would only be one of 10 zones. In regards to the legs - the Roman empire (western leg) fell, I dunno - with the visigoths and barbarian attacks....And the Ottoman Empire (eastern leg) fell out and done in like? the 1920's? It is the eastern leg, that in modern times, looks to be revivying ala islam. The western leg allowed for the church age, which in no way appears to be reviving. In fact, IMo, it would seem the church age is coming to an end. In fact the western nations have all been flooded with muslim immigrants, who's standard family is like? 10-15 children. There are no-go zones all over Europe and in London, the most popular male name is Mohammad for babies. It is predicted that in a very short time, islam will be the major influence in the EU - not Christianity.

Last edited:
How so? (on the above). The video I posted indicates from a military strategy (right word?) that the EU will be a model for what is proposed globally and I can see how that would work. But as @Lanolin posted, the EU would only be one of 10 zones.
My original post starting the thread makes it clear that the EU is just one of ten kingdoms of the New World Order. The chart showing their plan is below.

upload_2015-6-14_21-56-43.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-14_21-55-48.png
    upload_2015-6-14_21-55-48.png
    289.5 KB · Views: 3
Like the map...Thanks. Who drew up the regions - I mean is this just an example or where does it come from?

How so? (on the above). The video I posted indicates from a military strategy (right word?) that the EU will be a model for what is proposed globally and I can see how that would work. But as @Lanolin posted, the EU would only be one of 10 zones. In regards to the legs - the Roman empire (western leg) fell, I dunno - with the visigoths and barbarian attacks....And the Ottoman Empire (eastern leg) fell out and done in like? the 1920's? It is the eastern leg, that in modern times, looks to be revivying ala islam. The western leg allowed for the church age, which in no way appears to be reviving. In fact, IMo, it would seem the church age is coming to an end. In fact the western nations have all been flooded with muslim immigrants, who's standard family is like? 10-15 children. There are no-go zones all over Europe and in London, the most popular male name is Mohammad for babies. It is predicted that in a very short time, islam will be the major influence in the EU - not Christianity.

Here is Daniel interpreting the dream of Nebuchadnezzar.
Daniel2v36“This was the dream, and now we will interpret it to the king. 37Your Majesty, you are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory; 38in your hands he has placed all mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds in the sky. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.

(This could not be clearer, there was nobody of greater power on earth than Nebuchadnezzar)

39“After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

You can see that God considers Nebuchadnezzar as King of the whole wide world, despite Babylon being a city state located in a relatively small corner of the earth.
There were many different peoples and tribes scattered throughout the planet that had never heard of this man, so why does he get such an accolade from God?

Despite in world terms, Nebuchadnezzar being relatively local, he represented the whole because of the Satanic strongman behind his kingdom that had caused their ancestors to build the Tower of Babel. That remnant kingdom was the beginning of the antichrist's power over earth, just as confirmed by the image in the dream.
Take note that the image didn't die with Nebuchadnezzar, nor end with the destruction of Babylon, but continues through thousands of years, to beyond the present day, demonstrating that the image is more than a human construct.

That world dominating kingdom, despite its tiny beginning would grow and grow through Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and then Rome, with no other kingdom to follow, nor any gaps till Christ, the rock of ages destroys it.

The Roman Empire despite being a European Empire was still regarded by God as the continuing world scale Empire of Nebuchadnezzar.
After Constantine affected to adopt the "Christian religion" for his kingdom, the Empire started to change its form into a religious institution.
Note that the word "Catholic" in the Roman church means "Universal." To the Vatican, the Roman Church is the only church in the world with God's stamp of authority, it is an Empire or Kingdom with its own king, the Pope now sitting upon the original throne of the Roman Caesars. It tolerates no other unless it controls.

The Roman Catholic Religion is up to its neck in the EU and in all the remaining 9 kingdoms.

Like the map...Thanks. Who drew up the regions - I mean is this just an example or where does it come from?
The map was originally issued by the Club Of Rome. There are now numerous variants floating around though, but overall the plan is the same.

Not to put too fine a line on it, but Daniel's empires are about those that would control Israel for a time. I think the Ottoman Empire holds the record for control of the land.

Lanolin, it would be much easier on yourself and on others, if when you are replying to a post, that you click on the "reply" tab so that we can see who you are responding to. Your replies are always disconnected and difficult to place.

And FYI, I don't think anyone was denying the resurrection.
Just call it by its proper name..all Im saying. No need to separate it into different words. There is no word 'rapture' in the bible. Not in my bible or any english bible I know. If you call it gathered together then we know what you talking about, but the first resurrection will do as well.

Well, obviously rome still exists and its influence is all over the world today. The emporors just changed into popes when the false church compromised and joined up with the earthly govts.

Jesus true church has always been set apart...we are a peculiar people whos citizenship is in heaven. We just passing through.

Not to put too fine a line on it, but Daniel's empires are about those that would control Israel for a time. I think the Ottoman Empire holds the record for control of the land.
Silk, this is patently not true and contradicts scripture. Daniel's empires even at that time controlled far more than Israel, and the words of both Daniel and Revelation make it clear that these empires were of world scale.

Well, obviously rome still exists and its influence is all over the world today. The emporors just changed into popes when the false church compromised and joined up with the earthly govts.

Jesus true church has always been set apart...we are a peculiar people whos citizenship is in heaven. We just passing through.

No one but you has brought rapture up. And the word resurrection does not equal gathering together in any dictionary I know.

Just call it by its proper name..all Im saying. No need to separate it into different words. There is no word 'rapture' in the bible. Not in my bible or any english bible I know. If you call it gathered together then we know what you talking about, but the first resurrection will do as well.
There is no word "Trinity" either does that make it unscriptural?

Back